• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I rained here heavily yesterday and the day before that, providing some relief as the average temperature is above 35 °C already. May is going to be hell until the monsoon arrives.

:231:

Last edited:

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
OMG I CAN;T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

In TTYD, if you use tornado jump, then press a after you touch the ground, you will do a stylish....

BUT THE FREAKING STYLISH IS LIKE HIM BACKROLLING ALL THE WAY TO ITS INITIAL POSITION!!!!

WHY I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BEFORE? THIS IS THE BEST
EVER!!
This should be your theme song:
For being a PM fan.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I rained here heavily yesterday and the day before that, providing some relief as the average temperature is above 35 °C already. May is going to be hell until the monsoon arrives.

:231:
to bad Cali will never be free
they will need 50 days and 50 nights of rain

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Uuurgh, it took me ten minutes to beat Five Nights at ****boy's final boss.
That HP is disgusting.
Yoshi. :4yoshi:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This should be your theme song:
For being a PM fan.
ok, I saw spm and I saw you posted and you knwo what?
I actually thought it was that track you were going to post :)

Though, I actually love that track for the same purpose you posted it....it's creepy :)

But seriosuly, get used to it because.....trust me, I did far more on this site (heck, I wrote an entire and huge essay on TTYD and....it took me houes to type it :) ).

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Whoa nelly! It's already 165 pages?!? I sometimes question how this is even possible...

How's it going? I have a midterm to finish before tomorrow yay (sarcasm)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Question: Does Kirby have invincibility frames in the beginning of Final Cutter?
If so: I just found out that Little Mac's KO punch as strong, out of place windboxes.
If not: I somehow glitched the game. (Which may or may not mean that those wind boxes are there. If they are that's weird.
Nah, but it does spike in the way down
Hard to land

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Je ne ai pas joué Super Smash Bros depuis printemps Bream.
wth does Bream mean? I don't even think it's a French word, and btw, you ALMOST was syntasically valid, it's not.

First, add "a" after "joue", French works differently than English, you play to something instead of just playing something (if it sounds weird, google translate).

And you would actually need to specify which spring you meant. The easiest way since you meant the last one is simply to add "ce" after "depuis".

But still, google translate....

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
wth does Bream mean? I don't even think it's a French word, and btw, you ALMOST was syntasically valid, it's not.

First, add "a" after "joue", French works differently than English, you play to something instead of just playing something (if it sounds weird, google translate).

And you would actually need to specify which spring you meant. The easiest way since you meant the last one is simply to add "ce" after "depuis".

But still, google translate....
Looked back and I noticed I mistyped Break, I meant to say "Spring Break," but it came out as Spring Bream.

image.jpg

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got 2 more trophies on Smash 3DS, leaving me with only 4 trophies left (2 of which I'll get when I complete the last challenge that is remaining).

I'm going to make a goal to 100% Smash 3DS before :4mewtwo: arrives this Wednesday.

Time to grind through Trophy Rush and leave my 3DS on overnight while in VS mode.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I think Spring Break would be "vacances du printemps" in French? Dunno how to say "break" in French.

Heeelp @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 my french sucks

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Omg WHAT is your icon
I'm playing a game of Professor Layton mafia. I figure I'd change my avatar to something Layton related. :awesome:

Will probably change to something else once the game's over.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think Spring Break would be "vacances du printemps" in French? Dunno how to say "break" in French.

Heeelp @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 my french sucks
You're actually right :)

But break....can be translated in multiple meaning. In your context though, it was the right one, but break in English could also mean the exopression "taking a break" which is like "prendre une pause: in French. "Vacances" is actually the litteral translation of vacation, same meaning.

Break in totally different context could also mean "briser" ou "casser" which is said when you break something.

Yeah, French has a lot more meaning in words than English which is good and bad at the same time. Imo, it makes it too complicated for me which likes simplicity, but you gain in flexibility.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Soul.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lmao what if the patch made that his default up-b
:>>
That would be pretty cool. Final Cutter is nearly useless; changing it to Upper Cutter as the default Up B special makes a lot more sense.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Captain Falcon dittos! It's nice seeing people have fun during a tournament and just goofing off instead of going all out with, "I gotta win!"

D

Deleted member

Captain Falcon dittos! It's nice seeing people have fun during a tournament and just goofing off instead of going all out with, "I gotta win!"
HYEZ!!! That's all I've got to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom