• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandonthegamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brandonthegamer
3DS FC
3625-8673-2113
Welcome to the Social Thread.. and Smashboards in general? xD
Just started using Smashboards since this is one of the main places to talk about smash bros. Love being in communities liking the same thing ya know? :3

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Aww yeah! Just completed the 3DS challenge where I had collect all outfits, headgear, & custom moves!

Only ONE more challenge left (play 50 hours of Smash) without using any Golden Hammers and 6 more trophies left until I get 100%!

D

Deleted member

Aww yeah! Just completed the 3DS challenge where I had collect all outfits, headgear, & custom moves!

Only ONE more challenge left (play 50 hours of Smash) without using any Golden Hammers and 6 more trophies left until I get 100%!
That's great. Haven't done any of that yet.

Soul.

The Disco Room subforum is kinda boring now that I saw it.
And it's arguably his fault as to why both Shovel Knight and Rayman (Even though I love him) are popular choices in the Ballot. :troll:
I can't blame him. But I still don't get why is it that if someone makes a leak, people think it was made by him.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The Disco Room subforum is kinda boring now that I saw it.

I can't blame him. But I still don't get why is it that if someone makes a leak, people think it was made by him.
Because the two of the three really convincing leaks were made by him.

D

Deleted member

You know what stinks? You have to get a USB Bluetooth adapter that's compatible with Toshiba Bluetooth Stacks so that the Pro Controller can function normally when playing on a computer. I ain't doing that.. like, really? My laptop already has Bluetooth built-in. ._.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I don't think I ever got a "welcome to Smashboards" message. I probably should've posted in the introduction forum or in here first instead of going directly to the character boards. .-.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't think I ever got a "welcome to Smashboards" message. I probably should've posted in the introduction forum or in here first instead of going directly to the character boards. .-.
Welcome to the boards, Tepig2000! I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

D

Deleted member

Welcome to Smashboards! Happy now? :p

Some users haven't got it either, after years / months of joining.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ok, I do not want to scare people away, but will you see the FNaF movie? :drfacepalm:
EDIT: Skaaaa, where did you get those icons in your signature?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So what's going on?

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay here. :) If you need something, don't hesitate to contact a mod.

:p

Leave your 3DS connected to its charger overnight.

:231:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom