• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Namco vs. Midway vs. Nintendo

Or you know
You could just download MUGEN and stick to the well-made characters

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait.....Bravoman should comeback too. I thought that the webseries was pretty funny. And he was in Namco X Capcom too.
Right, he should still comeback since it wouldn't be a Namco crossover without him. Plus, we need more Bravo Punches in our life.

Still pissed that Wonder Momo and Galaxian gets in on the "Revival Deal" over him and Mappy.

Strofirko

Smash Master
So now we have 4 COD series that passes on the future,humanity has no bright future in gaming after all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Namco vs. Midway vs. Nintendo

Or you know
You could just download MUGEN and stick to the well-made characters
I think I'll wait for Marvel vs DC vs Shonen Jump vs Nintendo vs Sega vs Disney vs Dreamworks vs Namco vs Capcom: featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles: Fate of twenty 27 licensing contracts.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Maybe. But looking at some of the characters that they could add again, it should be fine. Capcom's built quite a roster of characters over the years, hell, I'd say their only second to Nintendo.
I mean, from TVC, they could bring back Batsu, Alex, Roll, Soma and MM Volnutt(if Classic, X, and EXE aren't chosen).
Then you have other Darkstalkers/Street Fighter/Final Fight characters like Cammy, Raptor, Talbain, Dudley, Guile, Guy and Cody.
Ideally I would want six Street Fighter, Mega Man, and Resident Evil characters.

SF - Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Akuma, M.Bison, Vega?
MM - Mega Man, Proto Man, Zero, Tron Bonne, Vile, Mega Man Volnutt
RE - Chris, Jill, Wesker, Leon, Nemesis T-Type, Barry?

But I don't know if that works very well...
(X is a Mega Man semi clone and Barry is a semi clone of Chris.)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think I'll wait for Marvel vs DC vs Shonen Jump vs Nintendo vs Sega vs Disney vs Dreamworks vs Namco vs Capcom: featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles: Fate of twenty 27 licensing contracts.
I would totally buy that game as long as this guy is in it. After all, he is from one of the best manga in history and he's based on the Monkey King for crying out loud.

:troll:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Assassination Classroom has a new opening today, and they reuse the animations for the characters from the first opening.

Barely won Classic on 9.0 for the 3DS with Shulk on the first try. Crazy Hand took out my first stock, but Buster helped a lot against Master Giant and Master Beast. Vision helped a lot against Master Beast and Master Edges, especially with that five strike attack Master Edges does. Dodge the first four, then down B right when the final blade has a blue glow to signal the huge strike. Played safe against Master Shadow by going to Shield mode. Thankfully, he didn't pull off any Smash attacks.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Tarosuke better be behaving more around me then.

Otherwise I'll make a contract with God to switch his life to that of Isaac from Binding of Isaac.

Oh I'm sure that he will have to behave himself somehow since you know all boys can't resist "da booty" or "the plot".

Besides, he would hate having to be turned into a bug or burning in a pot to be eaten by demons. As for being in The Binding of Isaac world, he's pretty screwed if he ran into the more hungry demons. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ideally I would want six Street Fighter, Mega Man, and Resident Evil characters.

SF - Ryu, Ken, Chun-li, Akuma, M.Bison, Vega?
MM - Mega Man, Proto Man, Zero, Tron Bonne, Vile, Mega Man Volnutt
RE - Chris, Jill, Wesker, Leon, Nemesis T-Type, Barry?

But I don't know if that works very well...
(X is a Mega Man semi clone and Barry is a semi clone of Chris.)
Hmm. I think I'd do something like this myself.

MM - Mega Man, Bass, Roll(TVC version), T.Bonne, Zero, and Mega Man X or Mega Man EXE. Maybe Wily or Sigma.

SF - Ryu, Chun-Li, Charlie, Cammy, Akuma, and M.Bison. Maybe "newer" characters like Dudley and Juri.

RE - Jill, Leon, Chris, Wesker, Nemesis and......Ada?

DMC - Dante, Vergil, Trish, Nero and Lady

FF - Cody, Guy, Mike, Poison

Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu and Gene for the Clover trio.

Strider

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
"GIVE US OUR SHULK AMIIBO"
Seriously, on any recent Nintendo twitter post, it's just more ******* on where's the re-stock on amiibo. I know it's a problem but damn, calm down.
Actually, I love this. Complaining on the internet is normal compared to Nintendo's fiendish drought of products.

Hmm. I think I'd do something like this myself.

MM - Mega Man, Bass, Roll(TVC version), T.Bonne, Zero, and Mega Man X or Mega Man EXE. Maybe Wily or Sigma.

SF - Ryu, Chun-Li, Charlie, Cammy, Akuma, and M.Bison. Maybe "newer" characters like Dudley and Juri.

RE - Jill, Leon, Chris, Wesker, Nemesis and......Ada?

DMC - Dante, Vergil, Trish, Nero and Lady

FF - Cody, Guy, Mike, Poison

Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu and Gene for the Clover trio.

Strider
Oh, Ada would actually be a great choice, she has enough to set her apart from the other human RE characters with her Bowgun and hookshot.
I dunno about Mega Man though. Also really would like Proto Man. :(
Also...who is Charlie?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Actually, I love this. Complaining on the internet is normal compared to Nintendo's fiendish drought of products.

Oh, Ada would actually be a great choice, she has enough to set her apart from the other human RE characters with her Bowgun and hookshot.
I dunno about Mega Man though. Also really would like Proto Man. :(
Also...who is Charlie?
Charlie is Guile.....but better, in SF5, he has even more moves. As for Protoman, I just think Bass has more to offer, what with the Treble Boost.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Yoshi's fair in 64 is stupidly broken. :yoshi64: Comes out stupidly fast and always sweetspots.

Yoshi. :4yoshi:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Only amiibo game that lets you by-pass the DLC for free by using play coins so far, so it's not too extreme.
But yes, the whole artifical scarcity business is a sick joke.
I agree, it's honestly not even funny anymore, it's insulting that Nintendo announces this awesome line of figurines that you can't ever get.
Also, your signature is killing me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You were there because of Bravely Default and Second. :p
omg.... wait I thought i was here the whole time.. No wonder people were actually contributing to my Bravely talk :4villagerf:

I guess I know where to go when I need to talk about Bravely. No but really, I so didn't know I was Spirited Away to the Zelda Social thread.

I swear @ Ffamran Ffamran is my Haku

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I already watched the game theory video (which i think is far more interesting).

and it actually is weird....but doesn;'t affect me much. I simply don;t have the time to watch let's plays of hours.....I just don't.
I don't watch Let's Plays either. In fact, I don't even watch gameplay videos for the most part.. mainly because I get bored of them quickly.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
omg.... wait I thought i was here the whole time.. No wonder people were actually contributing to my Bravely talk :4villagerf:

I guess I know where to go when I need to talk about Bravely. No but really, I so didn't know I was Spirited Away to the Zelda Social thread.

I swear @ Ffamran Ffamran is my Haku
Didn't @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ tag you. Meanwhile, me. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom