• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I forgot exactly what it was, but I think it had something to do with people who claim their fans but in reality have no idea what they're talking about.
Well, it was a conversation after I showed that my 2 ripped sfx pack got approved on sound ressources after someone said my obsession creeps him out and people quoted him.

You basically said that you think I'm fine because I at least show my work and knowledge unlike "those fans".

While it's true that I do, I actually think I'm a fan for that exact purpose. if it wasn't for that, I would like be a fan....for myself only.

Which wouldn't make sense to now claim it, but just to know.....

I know I'm curious, but what do you mean that they have no idea what they're saying? I mean, I could tell flawed logic stuff in a milion way possible so....wonder what you meant by it exactly and yes, I'm curious :)

D

Deleted member

I wonder why is it quiet right now. Is everyone bored and would like to do anything new?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I wonder why is it quiet right now. Is everyone bored and would like to do anything new?
I might be playing some Smash when I get home, but for now, just waiting for the day to end so I can actually go home.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Can't be as bad as the Doctor Who fanbase. Of which I tend to put into two categories:
Nerds who complain about the tweens who could care less about the show and simply ship everything with everyone, and the tweens who could care less about the show and simply ship everything with everyone.
Ummm...
*cough*

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Can't be as bad as the Doctor Who fanbase. Of which I tend to put into two categories:
Nerds who complain about the tweens who could care less about the show and simply ship everything with everyone, and the tweens who could care less about the show and simply ship everything with everyone.
*new who fanbase
New Who brought all that shipping stuffs
Like how Awakening changed the FE fanbase (i.e ships galore, people worrying about waifus, etc. etc.)
I'm glad the 12th Doctor is old
So peeps stop worrying about ClaraX11th Doctor and focus on stuff that matters
I honestly still don't like Clara, she represents the new fanbase imo
*ahem
but let me not rant
Nobody wants a page long post on stuff people don't really care for

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
D

Deleted member

I might be playing some Smash when I get home, but for now, just waiting for the day to end so I can actually go home.
I tested Expand Dong: Tropical Freeze and MP10 (no title screen, huh) yesterday. That's something I guess.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm now adult Link in Ocarina of Time. Now I need to know exactly where to go.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Sounds like you need an owl.
I'll go get one!
:troll:
There's litterally one way, out of the temple.

Oh you meant in general? well....they DO tell you, but I can't remember if they tell you the first area explicitly to be the first one....
Shiek told me to go to Kakariko Village. I went there, got the Song of Storms and opened the family tomb, but I don't know where to go now.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Shiek told me to go to Kakariko Village. I went there, got the Song of Storms and opened the family tomb, but I don't know where to go now.
yeah, they actually don't tell you the first one....lol.

I think you had to do stuff in the forest first.....but I just kinda forgot mostly everything of that game, lol.

oot was actually not much memorable to me when I think about it. I think MM was a bit more with how dark it was....

Soul.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I did it, raced him and got the Heart Piece. Do I need to do something else there?
Back to kakariko village into the lost woods, make it to the end to get to the next temple.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nope, not gonna be excited for this at all. The more popular or “classic” Sega characters are probably going to be left out again because they’re too out of place. Then there’s the fact that poor Klonoa had the short end of the stick this time. And see why @Hotfeet444 heavily disliked the first game.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/04/10/project-x-zone-2-is-coming-to-nintendo-3ds/#comment-2211747
I'm still waiting for the Bonanza Bros (and that one guy from Comix Zone) to make an appearance. 'Till then, I ain't buying.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
>Brave New World
we Namco x Capcom now
More like Reiji and Xiaomu are shoo-ins for the sequel since that's their main theme. Besides, no one can get enough of those two after they constant cameos in other Namco RPGs. :troll:

I hope we do at least get a few new characters for each side like Sonic for Sega, Taira no Kagekiyo for Namco, and Amaterasu for Capcom. Hell, Namco ought to start using their older IP's since they aren't just doing the whole "80's game trademark selling" for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom