• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taunt

Smash Rookie
I see. Smash Bros. was primarily one of the main reasons why I got one. But of course, I wanted to get other stuff as well.
Yeah, the Wii U actually has a lot of good games out. A lot of people talk smack about the console, but it's become one of my favorites!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The main reason I bought a Wii U was that my Wii stopped reading discs.

Of course, all the then upcoming Wii U games may have tempted me to buy a Wii U instead of another Wii :grin:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, the Wii U actually has a lot of good games out. A lot of people talk smack about the console, but it's become one of my favorites!
Well, PS4 and Xbox One don't amaze me at all. They are for your average graphic ******, lack games that interest me, and overall would be wastes of money. Bring on the salt, everyone, but that's just what I think. *laughs*

Sure, the console isn't selling well as expected, but in the bright side, Nintendo is 100% supporting it, compared to Sony and their latest handheld system. Ouch.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So for some odd reason I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes. Not due to allergies, but as if I was crying.
And I have no idea how that happened.
hey, btw, I really wanted to know, but yesterday, I think you were talking about me saying I wasn't like "those fans".

I'm curious, who sre these fans?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, it's not like the Wii U's doing any better....
At least people buy the Wii u for more then one game now though
So for some odd reason I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes. Not due to allergies, but as if I was crying.
And I have no idea how that happened.
Then you had an emotional dream and cried. Happened to me before. I had a dream my gf got killed, woke up crying.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I bought a Wii U for Nintendo games, anyway Nintendo of japan upload a Xenoblade X video today. I hope Nintendo of America mess **** up when they release Xenoblade X over here.

Taunt

Smash Rookie
I think the PS4 is okay, my sister owns one and seems to like it alot.
There's good games on it, just like there's good games on the Wii U.
The only difference is the PS4 fans like to flaunt their system like it's the best thing ever, which makes them more obnoxious.

D

Deleted member

Agreed

Also, unlike $ony and Micro$oft, Nintendo are trying some new things instead of just rincing and repeating, which I like!
Sony and Microsoft: 0MG ZE GRAPHICZ
Nintendo: Gameplay > raw power
PC: Who the **** uses Steam?

Gaming in a nutshell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
hey, btw, I really wanted to know, but yesterday, I think you were talking about me saying I wasn't like "those fans".

I'm curious, who sre these fans?
I forgot exactly what it was, but I think it had something to do with people who claim their fans but in reality have no idea what they're talking about.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sounds like the Hetalia anime fanbase... who I wish would all die because they make me ashamed to like the show
Can't be as bad as the Doctor Who fanbase. Of which I tend to put into two categories:
Nerds who complain about the tweens who could care less about the show and simply ship everything with everyone, and the tweens who could care less about the show and simply ship everything with everyone.

Taunt

Smash Rookie
The New 3DS specifically is a great system. I have some beefs with the original, but its still good, has great games, isnt a Vita...
I'm not sure I should upgrade to the New 3ds yet. I just bought my 3ds xl last year. Is it worth it?
(Also, yeah the vita is a failure. :/ The only good game on it was KH: Birth by Sleep.)

Soul.

The New 3DS specifically is a great system. I have some beefs with the original, but its still good, has great games, isnt a Vita...
Yeah. I still haven't bought a New 3DS. I'd get one, but Metallic Blue... dammit
Vita lacks games. I don't know what is Sony trying to do with it.
I'm not sure I should upgrade to the New 3ds yet. I just bought my 3ds xl last year. Is it worth it?
(Also, yeah the vita is a failure. :/ The only good game on it was KH: Birth by Sleep.)
wasn't that game on the PSP?

D

Deleted member

Yeah. I still haven't bought a New 3DS. I'd get one, but Metallic Blue... dammit
Vita lacks games. I don't know what is Sony trying to do with it.

wasn't that game on the PSP?
Sony has been marketing the Vita as an indie / Remote Play (PS4) device lately. Makes zero sense, but okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Ironically, Xenoblade Chronicles X looks better graphically than most, if not all XBONE and PS4 games :grin:
Not with those faces it doesnt :p

Artstyles aside, The Order is the prettiest looking game currently, shame the gameplay isnt more than just bare bones. Its not bad, its just... boring.
If you JUST got a 3DS I would suggest waiting few months untill price drops a bit, I heard the data transfer process is pure pain.

Also Birth By Sleep is on both PSP and PS3 so it doesnt even have THAT, and with Gravity Rush currently being ported to PS4...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sony has been marketing the Vita as an indie / Remote Play (PS4) device lately. Makes zero sense, but okay.
PS Vita actually isn't doing quite bad in Japan.

Then again, there are more JRPGs and games catering to the Japanese audience for it.

And the fact handhelds are currently the biggest market in Japan, next to mobile.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I forgot the Mortal Kombat X exception, that game looks amazing :grin:

Please, don't kill me for forgetting @Hokori o_o
So hyped for Mortal Kombat X. The new characters look great, fighting system looks easy to get into, but still good for competitive play (How most fighting games should strive for), story looks interesting, and the fact that I can play as the Predator in this game, is the best thing ever. Also, Ed Boon is almost at Sakurai levels of trolling.

Soul.

What does the Vita have.
Gravity Rush, Persona 4: Golden, UMvC3, STxT, LittleBigPlanet (meh), JRPGs..
and most games i just mentioned are ports

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I managed to avoid the family reunion easily.

Mom: "Let's go to see your uncles"
Me: "No"
Mom: "Ok, remember to clean the house"
Me: "K"

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
lol vita
If I want to play anything that's not Ninty, there's my 400$ paperweight
Plus steam

:212:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

PS Vita actually isn't doing quite bad in Japan.

Then again, there are more JRPGs and games catering to the Japanese audience for it.

And the fact handhelds are currently the biggest market in Japan, next to mobile.
Kinda forgettable to me. If anything, I'd use it for the same purpose my PSP has: homebrew. But I'm not planning to get one at this rate.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
3DS+PS4/Steam+WiiU is pretty optimal
Still have to allot a ton of money for games
Even though the WiiU has been around for like what, 3-4 years (iirc) the NX better not come out till 2018-19 :teeth:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom