• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm super-late in realizing this, but after buying WarioWare: Touched! yesterday, and Game & Wario not too long before that, the :4wario: and :4gaw: series are pretty intertwined now come to think of it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:yeahboi:>Reggie was only 9 years old
>He loved :yeahboi: so much, he had all the merchandise and movies
>He pray to :yeahboi: every night before bed, thanking him for the life he been given
>:yeahboi:is love" Reggie say; ":yeahboi: is life"
>My dad hears him and calls Reggie a loser
>I know he was just jealous of his devotion for :yeahboi:
>He called him a jack***
>He slaps Reggie and sends him to go to sleep
> He's crying now, and his face hurts
>He lays in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards Reggie
>It's :yeahboi:
>He was so happy
He whispers into his ear "If you got the power, I got the power."
(Insert song:
>He grabs Reggie with his powerful slammin hands and puts him down onto his hands and knees
> Reggie body is ready
>He spread his butt for :yeahboi:
>He slams Reggie butt-hole
>It hurts so much but he does it for :yeahboi:
>Reggie feels his butt tearing as his eyes start to water
>He counter push against his force
>Reggie want to please :yeahboi:
>He roars "SHAQ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" as he fills Reggie butt with his slammin powers.

>Miyamoto walks in
>:yeahboi: looks him straight in the eyes and says "Slam you later!."
>:yeahboi: leaves through my window
>:yeahboi: is love, :yeahboi: is lfe.
P.S: I was bored, so I post this.
Masahowro Sakurwhy?

Slow day?

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I honestly wonder why the PS4 is so popular. What exclusive games does it have? Let's see... It has Kingdom Hearts III, and... well, Kingdom Hearts III. And that's not enough to sell me a console that wastes power, tries to shove that "cloud gaming" bull**** down our throats, and further screws over backwards compatibility.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I honestly wonder why the PS4 is so popular. What exclusive games does it have? Let's see... It has Kingdom Hearts III, and... well, Kingdom Hearts III. And that's not enough to sell me a console that wastes power, tries to shove that "cloud gaming" bull**** down our throats, and further screws over backwards compatibility.
There's a few that make it worth looking at. Bloodborne, a game that actually came out. Infamous Second Son, which was an earlier title. Little Big Planet 3. Batman Arkham Knight and Street Fighter 5 are coming out soon-ish too.

That'd be like saying the only thing the Wii-U has is Smash. Despite the fact you also got Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 1 and 2, Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And Persona 5.... but thats it no wait Persona 5 is PS3 and PS4 nvm
Still KH III and Persona 5 are the only selling points for me
Masahowro Sakurwhy?

Slow day?
More like school day

I'll see myself out

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There's a few that make it worth looking at. Bloodborne, a game that actually came out. Infamous Second Son, which was an earlier title. Little Big Planet 3. Batman Arkham Knight and Street Fighter 5 are coming out soon-ish too.

That'd be like saying the only thing the Wii-U has is Smash. Despite the fact you also got Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 1 and 2, Wonderful 101, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart.
The Xbox One also had some terrible business decisions at first, making it highly unsavory, and it didn't have that many exclusives as is. Killer Instinct, which has a different engine and a very different announcer(which can easily be a dealbreaker for fans of the original 3 games), and Halo 4(which was not out right away, hell, is it even out yet?). Wii U was still underpowered compared to the other systems, and still can't play regular music CD's, something people expect by this point. Also, let's be honest, some basic multiplayer games still lack online play(New Super Mario Bros. anyone?). That's something people expect by this point. The PS4 basically doesn't lack a lot of major issues among games or practices. It may not have the greatest amount of exclusives ever, but it is honestly a well-made system. And this is coming from someone who does not intend to get it till way later when the latest Disgaea game comes out, the only interesting exclusive to me. I'm a fan of Halo and Killer Instinct, and I just pre-ordered Mortal Kombat X for the XBone just for Goro. And I can't even get online at the moment once I buy an XBone because Comcast is awful and is the only online provider that I know of that doesn't happen to work with that system. Of course, there might be others, but when the one system I care the most about online just happens to be the impossible one...

Wii U and 3DS I like online too, but other than DLC and Pokemon trades, they're not a major thing to me. I'm not online nearly as much. This ain't Halo, after all.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
A) Bloodborne
B) Cloud gaming and Power of the Cloud™ are Microsoft, though game streaming with PS Now is also a thing
C) Bloodborne
D) Kingdom Hearts 3 isnt exclusive to PS4, its also on Xbone
E) BLOODBORNE
F) Street Fighter 5 is a thing, though that also on PC, but its console-exclusive as far as I know
G) Did I mention Bloodborne yet?

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Exclusives is the last thing someone seeks on a consol nowadays...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A) Bloodborne
B) Cloud gaming and Power of the Cloud™ are Microsoft, though game streaming with PS Now is also a thing
C) Bloodborne
E) BLOODBORNE
F) Street Fighter 5 is a thing, though that also on PC, but its console-exclusive as far as I know
You only said Bloodborne 4 times.
0/10 - Not enough Bloodborne :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A) Bloodborne
C) Bloodborne
E) BLOODBORNE
Don't forget Infamous. Man, I completely forgot about Bloodborne.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Exclusives is the last thing someone seeks on a console nowadays...
Eh, not true. That's honestly the difference between the Xbone and the PS4 for me. All of the general games of interest happen to be on both at this point, except two that I directly said in my previous post(Killer Instinct and Halo). I mean, the PS4 is probably going to have more than just Disgaea, and I did read there's another Little Big Planet game, something I care about, so...

But I've been waiting for KI far longer, and Mortal Kombat X is on my list right now. Thankfully I should be able to buy all the KI packs offline. Won't help me in getting Goro, though. I need my Xbone online for that, and that's even with me getting the code.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A) Bloodborne
C) Bloodborne
E) BLOODBORNE
In all honesty, You know its bad when only one game is worth getting a console for

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
A) Bloodborne
C) Bloodborne
E) BLOODBORNE
Shot through the heart and you're to blame
PS4 has one game

No, but seriously, if I had the money, I would buy either a Vita or a PS4. Bloodborne, Persona 4/5 and Dangan Ronpa are all games I would like to play one day.
Oh, and 999 and VLR.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I expected better from the Master of Terrible Puns, the Czar of Stupidity and the Lord of #HashtagOverusing.
The lord of HashtagOverusing is actually @ Soul. Soul.
Must I remind you of #NEVERSTOPCLIMBINGOMG

#Yoshi :4yoshi:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Everyone going to bed already? How ridiculous.
feels weird to read this after you get creeped out by me :)

Hey, that makes me wonder if I would freak out if I knew some of the efforts Sakurai had to do, I mean, concrete cases in its work. I don't think he'll go that far to share it, but I wonder if I would freak out. It sounds like an insane amount of work.....

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
I wish that I live in a world without Pokemon, so the furry fanbase will shut up. Plus, Gamefreak can stop making rehashs. Seriously, Pokemon games lost their touch after Gold and Sliver. And the Series lost it touch after Battle frontier. At least Digimon keeps their touch. That's pretty much why Digimon is better than Pokemon.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I wish that I live in a world without Pokemon, so the furry fanbase will shut up. Plus, Gamefreak can stop making rehashs. Seriously, Pokemon games lost their touch after Gold and Sliver. And the Series lost it touch after Battle frontier. At least Digimon keeps their touch. That's pretty much why Digimon is better than Pokemon.
So Agumon confirmed for DLC? :eek:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
PHEW! I just finished our mock interviews at school. Big stress of my shoulders.

Anyway, what's good people?

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
It really depends. There's some games on PS4 or Xbox One that people prefer. For PS4, I see Uncharted, MGS V, Mortal Kombat X, that Ratchet and Clank HD release, Bloodbourne, and Arkham Knight as games I really want to play.

Xbox One has Killer Instinct, Sunset Overdrive....and that's about it for me. There's really nothing else on there that's interesting that I want or isn't on PS4.

You do need to take in mind that people have preferences. There's games on those two systems that people like over Wii U, and vice versa. People are also fans or grew up with a certian system.

D

Deleted member

To me, I think it doesn't really have games and is just there for the graphic ****** like the Xbox One, but that's not to say I didn't try demo units, because I did. The reaction? Meh. At least the Wii U "succeeded" my expectations enough to warrant a purchase. Maybe the only reason why PS4 is seling so well is... advertising? Yet the Vita gets zero spotlight time (you know what I mean). How ironic. But that's what I think. Shots fired.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
In all honesty, You know its bad when only one game is worth getting a console for
Mate. Bloodborne counts for 10 games on its own.

And its one of many games, like Uncharted, SF5, Infamous, Dissidia, Persona 5, Guilty Gear Xrd, and next gen multiplats like FF15, Witcher 3, ect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom