• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Damn, Saint Seiya - Soul Of Gold is really good!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Right after beating Classic on 9.0 using Lucina on the first try, I am trying to do it with Marth. About to start my fourth attempt after terrible luck. Lost the first two on the first round because team battle first round and no chance to activate counter on a hammer. Then I got 0-deathed by Shulk with three counters in a row before losing my second stock to his counter again. >_>

This last attempt I made it to the third round, but I died from explosives spawning right in front of me two stocks in a row...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Let's plays are good if you feel like eating popcorn or something.
I only watch let's plays if they're funny-- and infrequently at that. Even if I'm stuck I usually check GameFAQs instead

Oh, and I sometimes watch videos about crazy creations in Minecraft, KSP, etc.

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
so my little sister was playing on for glory and out of nowhere this one dude called her garbage using his nickname. I wasn't gonna let that slide, I fought with him and rekt him countless times again, and again, Until he got so angry. He insulted me and told me to get a life. hahaha, I love for glory sometimes :awesome:

Soul.

I only watch let's plays if they're funny-- and infrequently at that. Even if I'm stuck I usually check GameFAQs instead

Oh, and I sometimes watch videos about crazy creations in Minecraft, KSP, etc.
I watch let's plays when I'm bored. I watch competitive Pokémon/Smash videos most of the time, as well as other games if I want to see how they look.

And speedruns.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I sent a friend to search for some amiibos to El Paso TX with some of my cash, Im sure that we'll not get to do a Lucina preorder but hopefully I'll get a Zelda amiibo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Or he gets sent back to 1936 and gets.. uh.. hanged? Man, this is a disgusting topic to talk about.
They can go to the next level and use the garrote.... emm, I know about execution methods but yeah... is not good to talk about that here.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Holy cow, a Sandstorm just whipped up where I live, I can't see anything when I look at the windows

D A R U D E B O Y S

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh snap... you all know that Boston Marathon bomber? He got sentenced to death
I don't believe in capital punishment, in fact only Japan and the US out of developed countries still have it, but screw this guy. It's no deterrent but since it's there might as well provide some closure to families...

I will never believe in the death penalty, but it's hard to be passionate when it comes to clearly guilty scum like this guy.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Sandstorm shifted to a Thunderstorm and rained hard for a couple of minutes, now the sky is clearing lol

My theory is:
Someone sent

Later a
appeared and changed the weather

But now the ability of a
is in effect

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Or he gets sent back to 1936 and gets.. uh.. hanged? Man, this is a disgusting topic to talk about.
Some countries like Canada and I think Australia only ever executed by hanging.

Best way to go out is the gulliotine, I bet.

The Sandstorm shifted to a Thunderstorm and rained hard for a couple of minutes, now the sky is clearing lol
Heavy rain in the Northern Mexico desert?! Were you scared?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nah, Im used to see the weather go nuts constantly, once we had a hailstorm with a mostly clear sky that later shifted to a full scale thunderstorm that lasted half an hour followed by intense sunshine that quickly dried out the water.

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh snap... you all know that Boston Marathon bomber? He got sentenced to death
Already quoted this but I should have checked first. No he hasn't been just yet, sentencing phase still to go. He could easily be as he was found guilty of many capital crimes.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Don't most death penalties get carried out by gas chamber or injections nowadays? I don't actually know for sure, but I'm pretty sure most people on death row in California have been on death row for years and live somewhat comfortable lives in prison with TV and food and exercise stuff using our tax money...at least that's what I've read. Apparently there's too many people on death row that a lot of people wait years before it's their turn. Maybe I got the information wrong...I should probably Google it.

D

Deleted member

Some countries like Canada and I think Australia only ever executed by hanging.

Best way to go out is the gulliotine, I bet.

Geez, not sure what to think about that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom