• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Searched Kitty Katswell for ****s and one of the suggestions:
Kitty Katswell Weight Gain Story
And some memorable images:
I am not surprised.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I'll go to sleep too, I'll leave you with Aiolia's newest Waifu :4lucina:

Marin is raging so hard now
Goodnight everybody :troll:

Searched Kitty Katswell for ****s and one of the suggestions:
Kitty Katswell Weight Gain Story
And some memorable images:
I am not surprised.
Thanks for reminding me I have to buy bleach when I go to the store tomorrow:4charizard:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As expected, Freddy Fazbear is essentially the new "Steve". Another PC exclusive character that is getting requests even though he's completely ineligible for Smash. This is veering towards Miiverse levels of a stupidity at this rate. :rolleyes:
*sees Freddy*
... okay.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't get this, I mean the whole making obese versions of characters thing.lol

Why is this a thing that exists?:urg: :dizzy:
There are different fetishes in the world.

DeviantArt is responsible for 9/10 of the ****ed up ones. :estatic:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*sees Freddy*
... okay.
I'm still surprised that no one is requesting a Call of Duty character anymore like in the pre-Smash 4 days. I guess they finally realized that their usage of realistic rifles is enough to keep them from being involved in the game. Though I'll never forget that day when I've seen such a post and Shokio's reaction was exactly like mines at the time. :urg:

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'm still surprised that no one is requesting a Call of Duty character anymore like in the pre-Smash 4 days. I guess they finally realized that their usage of realistic rifles is enough to keep them from being involved in the game. Though I'll never forget that day when I've seen such a post and Shokio's reaction was exactly like mines at the time. :urg:
People need to just stop; because I'm done.:snake:

Last edited:

Soul.

As expected, Freddy Fazbear is essentially the new "Steve". Another PC exclusive character that is getting requests even though he's completely ineligible for Smash. This is veering towards Miiverse levels of a stupidity at this rate. :rolleyes:
You know it's stupid when people ask for characters with no chance at all.

D

Deleted member

Call of Duty? How about getting Kevin Spacey's character from AW in the roster? We need more villains! Oh wait, I wouldn't want to see the name "Activision" at the bottom of the title screen (where the company names are listed).

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Call of Duty? How about getting Kevin Spacey's character from AW in the roster? We need more villains! Oh wait, I wouldn't want to see the name "Activision" at the bottom of the title screen (where the company names are listed).
Hopper from A Bug's Life can fit the "Kevin Spacey" and "villain" category.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know the tin man's story is that his limbs, etc. were chopped off and he replaced them with tin until nothing was left except tin. Meaning he has NOTHING human left

Yet his fleshy parts were glued together and became a different character

And his fleshy parts married his love interest

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You know the tin man's story is that his limbs, etc. were chopped off and he replaced them with tin until nothing was left except tin. Meaning he has NOTHING human left

Yet his fleshy parts were glued together and became a different character

And his fleshy parts married his love interest

...noooooooo, I don't. Do explain.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I figured that much, but what about the part where his fleshy parts marry his love interest?
They are glued together and brought to life

It then goes on to marry the girl the Tin Man was in love with before he became the tin man.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What are ya'lls taunt messages?
Mine are:
"Itadakimasu!"
"Wombo Combo?"
"BROTHER!!!"
"It's all ogre now"
Up - "Hahaha!"
Left - "Not good enough!"
Right - "Is that all?"
Down - "No match for me!"

Anything to demoralize my opponents. >:)

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What are ya'lls taunt messages?
Mine are:
"Itadakimasu!"
"Wombo Combo?"
"BROTHER!!!"
"It's all ogre now"
Up: THE AURA!
Left: Would you kindly?
Right: Oops
Down: still thinking on what to use here.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Up - "Hahaha!"
Left - "Not good enough!"
Right - "Is that all?"
Down - "No match for me!"

Anything to demoralize my opponents. >:)
[Frostwraith's Ganondorf proceeds to get bodied by both Marth and Sonic]

Strofirko

Smash Master
This splatoon without voice chat thing is engaging a war,I thought the gamepad mic sucked on smash and mario kart,and this was the reason they dropped entirely.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Playing Golden sun again and I still love that at the start they straight up ask you if you want to go on the adventure to save the world and you can say no and you get a game over.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Playing Golden sun again and I still love that at the start they straight up ask you if you want to go on the adventure to save the world and you can say no and you get a game over.
Something like this also happens in one of the Paper Mario games, the Thausand-year door I think?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Game over, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom