• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Pokemon Rumble World is a blast (pun intended). Unlike those past games, it seems to have found where it belongs, and as much as the free2play games have a lot of bad stigma (some rightfully deserved) there are others that handle it well. The pricing is solid as well, you could get everything in the game without money, but even if you do pay it's good value.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So from the looks of things, quitting a Smash match doesn't count for play time in Smash (for getting the challenge of 50 hours of Smash), so infinite time won't work.

So for me to get that last challenge needed to be beaten, I'm going to leave my 3DS on overnight and while at work. The rules are 1 human vs 3 Level 1 computers, no items, Final Destination, 99 lives. If I keep at it, I'll get the remaining 17 hours & 36 minutes to reach my goal before :4mewtwo: arrives this Wednesday.

That, and grind through Trophy Rush to get the last 2 trophies needed.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Unfortunately. =/

People get way too high expectations and are crushed by disappointment.

I mean, the idea of a SMT x FE crossover itself was quite far-fetched, so I imagine taking liberties was a way to make it work.

I'd people were expecting the generic "portal opens between worlds and shove both characters from the series" sort of plot, which by no means is bad by itself as long as it's well written, but I'd say it is kind of predictable.

I wouldn't have minded that, but I can't say I dislike the fact they're taking more liberties and risks with both franchises.

I don't think I've ever seen you post about anything besides Paper Mario... :smirk:

I think people are too close-minded for their own good.

I mean, the SMT x FE trailer was completely unexpected, but I'm giving it the benefit of doubt.

The game isn't released, the trailer barely showed anything about the game, besides the fact the project was alive.

I think it's best to wait before making assumptions.

Usual Social thread stuff.
maybe it's because around 90-95% are related to it.

But that....should be known to you :)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There's a non-stop marathon of "1000 Ways To Die" in my local TruTV channel; finally my favorite program of Darwinism is back :4wario:
So who exactly is the target audience for that show?

It's extremely depressing, disturbing, and fail to see it as "entertaining"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Meanwhile, in the game where toys massacre other toys...
So I finally got the Move Tutor. Of which of all the bullcrap things this game has done, personally I like this one. Especially if I get a Pokemon I really like, but am not that big of a fan with their current moveset. The best part is (at least, as of my current knowledge), it requires Poke Dollars rather than Diamonds. Which is good for me since I'm planning on getting the Silver Balloon (and a reason to backtrack).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
maybe it's because around 90-95% are related to it.

But that....should be known to you :)
To be honest, it gets a bit annoying.

Like, can't you talk about anything else? =O

I'm not trying to stop you from doing that and mean no disrespect, but it is strange...

Ah... so much for my talk about open mindedness... :smirk: #Frostwraith'sHypocrisy

So who exactly is the target audience for that show?

It's extremely depressing, disturbing, and fail to see it as "entertaining"
Cynical people seem to like it.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
To be honest, it gets a bit annoying.

Like, can't you talk about anything else? =O

I'm not trying to stop you from doing that and mean no disrespect, but it is strange...

Ah... so much for my talk about open mindedness... :smirk: #Frostwraith'sHypocrisy

Cynical people seem to like it.
I am if I actually have sowemthing to say....

Which happens, but occasionally (like this post).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I watch it to prevent doing the dumb stuff they do (and not win a Darwin award) and learn a bit about injuries (conisdering Im looking for a M.D.).... and obviously because I don't have anything good to do :4diddy:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well technically speaking it's nighttime somewhere in the world. So if they're on Smashboards that alone could be Smashboards After Dark.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Jesus.
Omni outdid himself with this one, hoo boy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still don't know what Aiolia avi use lol

Inb4 go back to Sailor Moon SpongeBob

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know, Oz also has a character that is sort of like "sheik"

was born a girl, magically turned into a boy and raised as a boy (With no memory of every being a girl), then magically turned back into a girl

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Jesus.
Omni outdid himself with this one, hoo boy.
Thank you based Artsy Omni.

As for how things our going during Operation Daisy Garden, we have this thirsty role player wanting to kiss a Daisy (our Vote for Daisy Facebook page) for the past few days. Since Hana is far too nice to ban him, my girlfriend and I gave her the idea that she needs to be more aggressive like Daisy to tell that fanboy to behave himself. After all, role players are like spiders and they come crawling all over the community to spread their horniness. :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know, Oz also has a character that is sort of like "sheik"

was born a girl, magically turned into a boy and raised as a boy (With no memory of every being a girl), then magically turned back into a girl
:4zelda: never turned into a boy, :4sheik: retained all her memories and neither was raised as a boy.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
YAY! Just collected that last 3DS trophy that appears randomly. Just need to beat the last challenge to get the last 2 trophies (Color-TV Game & Gold Bone) and I'll have ALL 685 trophies! :chuckle:

D

Deleted member

I wonder why people still think Banjoe and Kazooie can be in Smash Bros. They're owned by Microsoft. They can't be in unless Nintendo pays Microsoft money.
The Xbox boss said it'd be cool to have them in the games. That's something. Now, based on MS' logic, the new designs would be used. I wouldn't mind that.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The Xbox boss said it'd be cool to have them in the games. That's something. Now, based on MS' logic, the new designs would be used. I wouldn't mind that.
I think that Banjo-Kazooie using their N&B design in Smash Bros. would be like having Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man.
A. That design is ugly.
B. Is less associated with Nintendo.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They should make a romance story between Dorothy Gale and Tip

The secret to their romance is that Tip isn't really a boy, it's Ozma wiped of her memories magically transformed into a boy

I wonder how audiences would react, especially if the knowledge of who Tip is, is never revealed in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom