• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay, how would you even keep your 3DS on overnight if it's in VS mode? Unless you have two?

Sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing or a curse having the skills to harass someone (and before anyone ask, I don't mean anything sexual related). My ex-fiance (I'm bi btw) was supposed to pay for my trip back to college during my spring break and we agreed on it. I bought the ticket and he told me he was gonna give me the money the day he got paid (or the day I left), but for some reason he never did. Worse of all he didn't even answer my question on when as all he said was "he got bills to pay". Okay sure I understand the bills part, but again, that's not an answer.

And now it's been three weeks and he FINALLY gave me an answer. He also added to "stop bothering him" when he should've just flat out answer the damn question to begin with to avoid this nonsense. Douche...

Honestly, I'm glad I'm now officially over the dude as I can't even stand his idiotic reactions anymore. I feel like I'm dealing with a high school drama queen that just needed to be away from my life right now. Oh well...
Most people in this world are dumb. Can't do anything about it. :/

Nah cause the game is bad.
How dare you say that the glorious 20XX MLG material that is :foxmelee:... bad? :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Okay, how would you even keep your 3DS on overnight if it's in VS mode? Unless you have two?

Sometimes I wonder if it's a blessing or a curse having the skills to harass someone (and before anyone ask, I don't mean anything sexual related). My ex-fiance (I'm bi btw) was supposed to pay for my trip back to college during my spring break and we agreed on it. I bought the ticket and he told me he was gonna give me the money the day he got paid (or the day I left), but for some reason he never did. Worse of all he didn't even answer my question on when as all he said was "he got bills to pay". Okay sure I understand the bills part, but again, that's not an answer.

And now it's been three weeks and he FINALLY gave me an answer. He also added to "stop bothering him" when he should've just flat out answer the damn question to begin with to avoid this nonsense. Douche...

Honestly, I'm glad I'm now officially over the dude as I can't even stand his idiotic reactions anymore. I feel like I'm dealing with a high school drama queen that just needed to be away from my life right now. Oh well...
That sucks... there are many waste of space people out there. Hope good things happen to you in the future.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Sees new Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works episode is already subbed, sighs*

OK, here we go to the saddest part. On the good side, there's no way they can actually make it sadder than the origina-

Liz & Sella's deaths.jpg

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU GILGAMESH.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

For the overnight part, I keep on the charger to avoid battery issues (I'll be doing this while I'm at work too). And fighting computers will count towards the challenge that requires 50 hours of Smash (no friends needed).

Here is my rules for my overnight/work play:

- 99 stock (can't do infinite time because quitting the match doesn't count towards the challenge)
- One human (played by no one) vs 3 computers
- Computers are all on level 1 (to make sure they KO others slowly as possible)
- No items (items might speed up KO counts)
- Final Destination (stage hazards might speed up KO counts)

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
*Sees new Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works episode is already subbed, sighs*

OK, here we go to the saddest part. On the good side, there's no way they can actually make it sadder than the origina-

**** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU GILGAMESH.
I was sad from that part too, and this show was my first exposure to the series so I have never played the VN. :(

Does anyone else like playing Smash Run with customs off even though you don't get Smash Run Powers from that? Even if I had them on, I rarely use those powers anyways...

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
For the overnight part, I keep on the charger to avoid battery issues (I'll be doing this while I'm at work too). And fighting computers will count towards the challenge that requires 50 hours of Smash (no friends needed).

- 99 stock (can't do infinite time because quitting the match doesn't count towards the challenge)
- Computers are on all level 1 (to make sure they KO others slowly as possible)
- Final Destination (stage hazards might speed up KO counts
LOL, i actually played for 50 hours without the exploits. Not saying the exploits are something that are bad because that is how i got Mewtwo in Melee. :psycho:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Most people in this world are dumb. Can't do anything about it. :/
True, but you can annoy them with manipulation of some sort just to get what you want. Hell, even Parvati Shallow did it :troll:

That sucks... there are many waste of space people out there. Hope good things happen to you in the future.
Thanks! Been kinda hard over the last few years as he was my first and all. Doesn't help that he ****s on people when it's unnecessary

Interesting, I'll consider this as long as the batteries don't wipe out fast. Only thing is...what happens once the battery is full? Keep looking at it to make sure it doesn't go off in the middle of the fight?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was sad from that part too, and this show was my first exposure to the series so I have never played the VN. :(
Oh... then prepare for the train wreck of feels next episode.

*sigh* poor Illya and Berserker

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
LOL, i actually played for 50 hours without the exploits. Not saying the exploits are something that are bad because that is how i got Mewtwo in Melee. :psycho:
If I did that, I wouldn't be able make my goal of getting 100% before :4mewtwo: arrives this Wednesday.

I'm actually against this exploit but doing 50 hours with computers is A LOT more boring than 50 hours with friends.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

I did the 50 hours without leaving the game on overnight. Took a while though.

Edit: Having Mater Ball and FS on made it more bearable for me.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Interesting, I'll consider this as long as the batteries don't wipe out fast. Only thing is...what happens once the battery is full? Keep looking at it to make sure it doesn't go off in the middle of the fight?
Nothing happens when its full, it'll just keep the battery level at 100% until you remove it.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Playing Ike and spiking Luigi with Aether for a win is good stuff!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I'm having a pretty bad day.

Did nothing but homework for Eight Hours, then spent an hour on the Nintendo 64.

If I don't catch a break soon, I bet my brain would catch fire.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So I'm having a pretty bad day.

Did nothing but homework for Eight Hours, then spent an hour on the Nintendo 64.

If I don't catch a break soon, I bet my brain would catch fire.
You might end up like the REST of us...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Just got back from working at the kitchen. Relieved that I don't have to cover somebody's shift tomorrow as intended.

So what do I get to do tomorrow?

Work on my last two university modules.

:roll:

How y'all doing?

D

Deleted member

Just got back from working at the kitchen. Relieved that I don't have to cover somebody's shift tomorrow as intended.

How y'all doing?
Nothing much aside from doing random stuff in Photoshop.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

How y'all doing?
Bored, slow...

I just remembered how much i love the Slowpoke evolution line.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The good news is that there's Gear Fourth hype for the next One Piece chapter. The bad news is having to wait two weeks until we see how the hell it actually works (Oda, your breaks are seriously killing us!). Here's to hoping that it isn't becoming a Godzilla sized Luffy or a "Donut Steel" version of his Gear Second form.

Still waiting on a certain birthday parent to arrive since she's taking us out to good old Olive Garden for the night. It's a good thing that she's nice enough to allow me to invite a certain someone to join and she's been rather attached to Olive Garden since then day we first ate together there. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom