• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I was going to write something but I legit forgot how to write for like 5 seconds

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I probably won't get into it for a while if at all. I'm content with the anime for now...plus if I went through the VN now, I'll end up as one of those people who complain about the changes in the anime. Thanks though!

I'm already preoccupied with waiting for Mewtwo. Just four more days!
You sure? I mean, sure there are complainers but they aren't much (unless you're talking about the DEEN's anime)

Besides, Saber's ending in Realta Núa... so much heartwarming.

Not to mention how much of a badass Shirou becomes in Rin and Sakura's routes.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
You sure? I mean, sure there are complainers but they aren't much (unless you're talking about the DEEN's anime)

Besides, Saber's ending in Realta Núa... so much heartwarming.

Not to mention how much of a badass Shirou becomes in Rin and Sakura's routes.
Yeah, I think I'll wait until I am in a more stable situation IRL. My mom is already complaining about me wasting my life away. Going through three different routes in a VN will take even more time I think...

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
This is something that beats Atsy Omni's work on youtube. The video is super impressive.
Also, here's a GIF of the ending...
:troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

*sniff* This is the most beautiful thing that my favorite childhood had ever done. I guess this show that she still wants to do more with the character in the near future. Like her character Numbuh 5 would almost say, "Cross my heart and hope to die!".

D

Deleted member

This is something that beats Atsy Omni's work on youtube. The video is super impressive.
Also, here's a GIF of the ending...
This makes his stuff look boring in comparison. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know, I've seen a lot of people arguing that people shouldn't consider the gender when dealing with a person, but in scientific research that is called "gender blindness" and can be a form of willful ignorance

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA

*sniff* This is the most beautiful thing that my favorite childhood had ever done. I guess this show that she still wants to do more with the character in the near future. Like her character Numbuh 5 would almost say, "Cross my heart and hope to die!".
Why do you want Medausa in Smash? Don't we had enough Kid Icarus characters?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Why do you want Medausa in Smash? Don't we had enough Kid Icarus characters?
I get that there's about too many Kid Icarus characters, but I'm voting for the character as means of showing Sakurai that she does have her fans despite "Trollses" stealing the show.

While she may not be made as DLC immediately, but it can show Sakurai that there is interest in a new Kid Icarus game since it's considered his baby these days. Besides, who wouldn't want to have an Uprising 2 in the future by Sakurai? :awesome:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Add Wolf, Medusa, K. Rool, the Black Knight and a ton other villains to Smash 4...

Yeah, Ridley wouldn't still be playable. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I get that there's about too many Kid Icarus characters, but I'm voting for the character as means of showing Sakurai that she does have her fans despite "Trollses" stealing the show.

While she may not be made as DLC immediately, but it can show Sakurai that there is interest in a new Kid Icarus game since it's considered his baby these days. Besides, who wouldn't want to have an Uprising 2 in the future by Sakurai? :awesome:
He's not a big fan of sequels. Yet he makes two new Smash Bros. games. *laughs*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
He's not a big fan of sequels. Yet he makes two new Smash Bros. games. *laughs*
Because Iwata wants him to make more. lol

But I think Sakurai actually likes Smash Bros.

He said that had a lot of ideas for Smash when developing Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Add Wolf, Medusa, K. Rool, the Black Knight and a ton other villains to Smash 4...

Yeah, Ridley wouldn't still be playable. :troll:
Wolf > K. Rool > Medusa > Black Knight > Ridley. Come at me bros! :troll:

Villains need to be the theme of the next Smash since there's too many heroes and females in this iteration of Smash. You can't deny that they are the best part of any video game or anime these days.

D

Deleted member

Because Iwata wants him to make more. lol

But I think Sakurai actually likes Smash Bros.

He said that had a lot of ideas for Smash when developing Kid Icarus: Uprising.
Sakurai: I don't want to make another Smash Bros. title. Can I do someting else?
Iwata: Please understand that this will sell lots of copies and you'd get $$$ as a result. Wouldn't you want to be part of that?
Sakurai: I can't argue with that.

I think so, yeah.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Eh, I'd rather not get Medusa, but eh.

I do hope that down the line Dark Pit becomes "Pit's Falco" instead of being outright cut. There's a lot of untapped potential with him.

And I already lost two victory themes this time with the loss of Snake and the Ice Climbers. Rather not lose another. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Villains need to be the theme of the next Smash since there's too many heroes and females in this iteration of Smash. You can't deny that they are the best part of any video game or anime these days.
Well, during Brawl there were a lot of salty threads complaining about the lack of females. So maybe if you and many people do the same, it might work for the next installment. :estatic:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Eh, I'd rather not get Medusa, but eh.

I do hope that down the line Dark Pit becomes "Pit's Falco" instead of being outright cut. There's a lot of untapped potential with him.

And I already lost two victory themes this time with the loss of Snake and the Ice Climbers. Rather not lose another. :p
Judging by your signature, you must still have hope for the blue haired prince with "da booty". Opo, how's that Chrom campaign going for the Smash Ballot? I hope you aren't planning on giving up when we still have the rabid Ridley fans pushing Sakurai even though he's "too big".

inb4 Medusa is a Palutena clone :upsidedown:
So a more lightweight semi-clone with dark/poison attacks throughout? I would be ok with this since I love Falcondorf so much. :troll:

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
The only character i want in smash as of right now is
But i think he has to come back.
Many people have voted for him.
Lucas returned from brawl, why not Wolf?
NOT A CLONE

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Remarks from yours truly: Chrom and Ridley aren't going to be DLC.

They're not going to scrap base game content for DLC. That goes against what DLC is designed for.

I will insist on this idea, alright. >:)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Judging by your signature, you must still have hope for the blue haired prince with "da booty". Opo, how's that Chrom campaign going for the Smash Ballot? I hope you aren't planning on giving up when we still have the rabid Ridley fans pushing Sakurai even though he's "too big".

So a more lightweight semi-clone with dark/poison attacks throughout? I would be ok with this since I love Falcondorf so much. :troll:
As of now I have placed Chrom votes on thirty of the campus's hundreds of computers.

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA

Actually villains are not the best part of anime. They're just overused.
Sakurai: I don't want to make another Smash Bros. title. Can I do someting else?
Iwata: Please understand that this will sell lots of copies and you'd get $$$ as a result. Wouldn't you want to be part of that?
Sakurai: I can't argue with that.

I think so, yeah.
Or......
Sakurai: Can I stop making Smash Bros games? My arm hurts.
Iwata: No. Now, get back to work or it's torture time with Reggie.
Reggie: (Screams with horror.) Someone please help me!
Lucas: No way. The fun just started. (Holds whip.)
Iwata: Now, what will you pick?
Sakurai: Working! (Continues to work.)
Iwata: That's what I thought, b****. (Leaves.)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As of now I have placed Chrom votes on thirty of the campus's hundreds of computers.
I can already imagine the same scenario for @BKupa666, except he's voting for Brash the Bear since he's the shoo-in everyone needs. Just imagine a unique moveset on desk slamming and athletic attacks (weight lighting, flip kicks, ect.).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh my... I can't stop laughing at this. XD

Swiggity swooty... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Speaking of Falcondorf, I get the impression that people who complain about Ganondorf's moveset in Smash are a vocal minority.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Check out this Xenoblade Chronicles X comparison trailer from E3 2013 and the recent japanese direct. The left one looks so much better... my hype has been dying for this game, and this seems to be the final nail in the coffin. Gonna have to pass this one up.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Check out this Xenoblade Chronicles X comparison trailer from E3 2013 and the recent japanese direct. The left one looks so much better... my hype has been dying for this game, and this seems to be the final nail in the coffin. Gonna have to pass this one up.
Waaah, the graphics were a wee bit downgraded. GAME IS RUINED FOREVER! D=<

You play graphics or you play games? I play games. Not sure about yourself, though.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord

You play graphics or you play games? I play games. Not sure about yourself, though.
No, I don't. I said I was losing hype for this game before the graphical downgrade. And to be fair, the graphical downgrade doesn't help. Have you listened to its OST? It's nowhere near the masterpiece that Xenoblade Chronicles was. The artstyle also isn't very appealing. And it simply looks way more complex than the original, so much so that I don't think it'll be fun.

D

Deleted member

PlayStation and Xbox fanboys think it's the other way around. Graphics > gameplay following their pitiful logic. Sad, but true. How the mighty have fallen. This is your average gamer today.

And Xenoblade X doesn't look too bad. It was a slight graphical downgrade perhaps to make it run smoothly or something like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom