• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

As expected, Freddy Fazbear is essentially the new "Steve". Another PC exclusive character that is getting requests even though he's completely ineligible for Smash. This is veering towards Miiverse levels of a stupidity at this rate. :rolleyes:
*Freddy Fazbear*
image.jpg

This is stupid and anyone who thinks he has a chance of getting in must have brain cancer.
Rude, but true

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
... GAME OVER YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

That's literally the best Game Over screen ever. Like, I was laughing so hard when I heard that for the first time :laugh: XD :p
I don't know. The game over for Fake Strider 2 is pretty special. Just for much the game tells you ****ed up. Like, you REALLY ****ed up. You know what I mean?

EDIT: I just noticed this version is missing the whole "TO THE PITS OF HELL WITH YOU STRIDER" line.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Left: Would you kindly?
ayy lmao Rysir trying to brainwash his friends
Yoshi :4yoshi:

My friend is defending the FNaF movie.
His argument? "YOU DIDNT WATCH IT SO DONT JUDGE IT"

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Fun is infinite with this image. Love, War Anvil.:4sonic:

That aside, how's everyone today? (Yawn quietly)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I surely woke up at a bad time featuring ridiculous ballot stuff again. I almost want to make a snapshot of my reaction. *thinks with creativity*

kylexv

Smash Master

As expected, Freddy Fazbear is essentially the new "Steve". Another PC exclusive character that is getting requests even though he's completely ineligible for Smash. This is veering towards Miiverse levels of a stupidity at this rate. :rolleyes:
* Top 3 are Goku, Freddy, and Shrek*
These guys HAVE to be Miiverse users now.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I think that ultimately this Ballot will have no affect on anything and we're all just being stupid

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
All I'm hoping for is that I reminded Nintendo that the character I voted for exists.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Up - "Hahaha!"
Left - "Not good enough!"
Right - "Is that all?"
Down - "No match for me!"

Anything to demoralize my opponents. >:)
Up: "Nurufufufufu!"!

Down: "You Must Die!"

Left: :"Yare Yare Daze."

Right: "Take this!"

Also, Michaeloll had liked our Daisy for Smash page and even told us that he had been making his friends vote for Daisy five times a day. I think found out who's the one responsible for rigging her votes in the ballot. :troll:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Fast fact: Honeybees have to gather nectar from over two million flowers just to make one pound of honey. That many flowers can take up to 12 years for one person to count.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Fast fact: Honeybees have to gather nectar from over two million flowers just to make one pound of honey. That many flowers can take up to 12 years for one person to count.
So someone took up to twelve years counting flowers?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Lucario tail wags and dash dancing is best taunts.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I just watched a video of the ten creepiest internet photos with their backstory and this is one of the few times in my life where I am genuinely paranoid that I'm being watched by someone.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Up: "Nurufufufufu!"!

Down: "You Must Die!"

Left: :"Yare Yare Daze."

Right: "Take this!"
Also, Michaeloll had liked our Daisy for Smash page and even told us that he had been making his friends vote for Daisy five times a day. I think found out who's the one responsible for rigging her votes in the ballot. :troll:
I should change my quotes for my taunts too.

Knowing me, I'd probably have one of Vegeta's lines and some Spider-Man quips. Because I'm a jerk.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm still enjoying the salt caused by the SMT x FE trailer. :evil:

Leave it to the Internet for drama over a video game. :laugh:

Though I admit the game took a really unexpected direction and found myself surprised when it was stated that was the first gameplay trailer for the game.

I must say, props for Atlus and Nintendo not simply mashing together SMT and FE characters and call it a day. It does seem to be more of a conceptual crossover, kind of like Pokémon Conquest and Hyrule Warriors.

I'm curious about how the game will turn out.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You know the tin man's story is that his limbs, etc. were chopped off and he replaced them with tin until nothing was left except tin. Meaning he has NOTHING human left

Yet his fleshy parts were glued together and became a different character

And his fleshy parts married his love interest
What the heck?

Cause by default, I thought the man was Paper Mario :)

I mean, it went from mario to a paper, his limbs does feels sticked together.

But Maried with love?

I'm vondused and I should have done video of the status animation....maybe today :)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm still enjoying the salt caused by the SMT x FE trailer. :evil:

Leave it to the Internet for drama over a video game. :laugh:

Though I admit the game took a really unexpected direction and found myself surprised when it was stated that was the first gameplay trailer for the game.

I must say, props for Atlus and Nintendo not simply mashing together SMT and FE characters and call it a day. It does seem to be more of a conceptual crossover, kind of like Pokémon Conquest and Hyrule Warriors.

I'm curious about how the game will turn out.
People seem to be disappointed that it wasn't super gritty and had genital monsters like the SMT series. But you never know, we might see some crazy stuff later on.

Though Persona 5 looks cooler, and it's got jazz music. Can't beat that.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Something like this also happens in one of the Paper Mario games, the Thausand-year door I think?
NO!

But it did happened in Super Paper Mario and even made into an hilarious parody.

Basically, IS made a parody of these....."poinless question". Kinda like when you're asked stuff like "Do you want to save the world?" and you're just like "well, I paid for the game do you really think I'll say no?".

So, what IS did is that everytime you have these question and you answer no (some even give you like 3 chances), you basically game over :)

But TTYD only has 2 jokes and only one is what I described, spm has far more (spm is awesome!).

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
People seem to be disappointed that it wasn't super gritty and had genital monsters like the SMT series. But you never know, we might see some crazy stuff later on.

Though Persona 5 looks cooler, and it's got jazz music. Can't beat that.
They barely shown the game and we hardly know anything about it.

But crossover elements are definitely there.

From the Japanese I understood, it does seem that some enemies/monsters are based on Fire Emblem villains, more specifically Gangrel and Aversa. From what I know about SMT, there are demons, so I guess they mixed the two concepts and we have demons themed after FE villains.

They said there would be two worlds: one based on Tokyo, tying with SMT, and a fantasy world, where we will likely meet the FE characters.

The game looks interesting and I think people are being too close-minded and judgemental.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In Brawl there was a glitch that when :wario: & :bowser2: use their Final Smash in Stamina mode and reach 0 HP during the Final Smash, they'll still be alive after the transformation ended until they get hit, calling it the "Undead Glitch".

Apparently, this glitch wasn't fixed in Smash 4 (this time :4charizard:, :4lucario:, & :4littlemac: joining the fray)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Guys, I just thought about something.

You know the theater from TTYD is an awesome idea?

Well....it can actually be perfect for 8 players!

Why?

You have maximum 5 enemies, Paper Mario and your partner. That makes 7, but remind you that the enemies could be Yux that has Mni-Yux.

So, theater hype?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's a non-stop marathon of "1000 Ways To Die" in my local TruTV channel; finally my favorite program of Darwinism is back :4wario:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This line alone can describe the reactions to an upcoming game.
Unfortunately. =/

People get way too high expectations and are crushed by disappointment.

I mean, the idea of a SMT x FE crossover itself was quite far-fetched, so I imagine taking liberties was a way to make it work.

I'd people were expecting the generic "portal opens between worlds and shove both characters from the series" sort of plot, which by no means is bad by itself as long as it's well written, but I'd say it is kind of predictable.

I wouldn't have minded that, but I can't say I dislike the fact they're taking more liberties and risks with both franchises.

Guys, I just thought about something.

You know the theater from TTYD is an awesome idea?

Well....it can actually be perfect for 8 players!

Why?

You have maximum 5 enemies, Paper Mario and your partner. That makes 7, but remind you that the enemies could be Yux that has Mni-Yux.

So, theater hype?
I don't think I've ever seen you post about anything besides Paper Mario... :smirk:

Unfortunately yes. These days people have some high standards. Not that it isn't warranted from time to time, but realistic expectations can go a long way.
I think people are too close-minded for their own good.

I mean, the SMT x FE trailer was completely unexpected, but I'm giving it the benefit of doubt.

The game isn't released, the trailer barely showed anything about the game, besides the fact the project was alive.

I think it's best to wait before making assumptions.

So... what's going on?
Usual Social thread stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom