• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
9 days till the balance patch, paranoia mode 24/7.

Soul.

This game is never going to have a tier list with these balance patches.
lol.
I don't get the Waddle Dee hype.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Hey folks,I didn't knew that wonder red was so powerful on home of noone 4chan,to beat banjo-kazooie to death.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Still can't decide between Ridley, Wonder-Red, and Snake.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Goku would be a great character, it's just that he's outside of Sakurai's acceptance range. If fourth parties got in, he would most likely be the first.
Shovel Knight, however, technically is within Sakurai's acceptance range.

D

Deleted member

Goku would be a great character, it's just that he's outside of Sakurai's acceptance range. If fourth parties got in, he would most likely be the first.
B-but then Miiverse would win the battle!

Soul.

how many reboots has Marvel done.
More so, how many Agents Of Laughter shows have they made

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
It certainly looks like the Lets Play community is getting wrecked right now. Nintendo has been claiming the rights of most every Nintendo game LP episode that comes up lately. What the ****, Nintendo. Don't you know there's such thing as "Fair Use?"

Soul.

My dad works at Nintendo and he told me they'll remove Greninja's Shadow Sneak hitstun cancel.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Shovel Knight, however, technically is within Sakurai's acceptance range.
He is, as a third party. I wasn't disputing that, if that's something you drew from my post. I fully support Shovel Knight as DLC.

But Commander Video would be better

D

Deleted member

It certainly looks like the Lets Play community is getting wrecked right now. Nintendo has been claiming the rights of most every Nintendo game LP episode that comes up lately. What the ****, Nintendo. Don't you know there's such thing as "Fair Use?"
Aren't they using that Nintendo Creators Program thing?

Strofirko

Smash Master
My main problem with nintendo copyright issues,is that all the stuff nintendo-related that I follow never were taken down by them...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My main problem with nintendo copyright issues,is that all the stuff nintendo-related that I follow never were taken down by them...
I only got copyright notices, but no strikes or anything like that. I deleted the videos anyway.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Aren't they using that Nintendo Creators Program thing?
Here's the thing. Lets Players such as Josh Jepson, Chuggaconroy, and NintendoCapriSun have videos on their channels of games Nintendo doesn't have any rights over, and they have third party stuff on their channels. Josh Jepson has things such as Banjo Kazooie and Rayman, Chuggaconroy has Okami, Sonic, and Professor Layton, while Nintendocaprisun has MegaMan, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. They're just not eligible for the creators program.

D

Deleted member

Here's the thing. Lets Players such as Josh Jepson, Chuggaconroy, and NintendoCapriSun have videos on their channels of games Nintendo doesn't have any rights over, and they have third party stuff on their channels. Josh Jepson has things such as Banjo Kazooie and Rayman, Chuggaconroy has Okami, Sonic, and Professor Layton, while Nintendocaprisun has MegaMan, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. They're just not eligible for the creators program.
I see. That sounds like a load of ******** right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom