• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hello everyone!

Last night I had a dream that the Wii version of Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL got the Project M treatment.

And I want it.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Woah, I haven't been on since the nintendo direct. I've just been non-stop talking with my friends about everything.
I could talk about everything, but let's focus on my major disappointment. SMT x FE. I know a lot of people say they didn't know what to expect, but THIS is what I was expecting.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hello everyone!

Last night I had a dream that the Wii version of Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL got the Project M treatment.

And I want it.
You want to know what my dream was? That Daisy was confirmed as a fighter and the entirety of the Internet exploded for all the fanboy tears in the world. :troll:

Also, I planning on making more "Vote for X" posters in order to get more used to Photoshop. I already have four characters already on the list to work on: Daisy, Medusa, Banjo Kazooie, and Ayumi Tachibana. I wouldn't mind getting more requests since I am in that campaigning mood for the year.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
In regards to new fighters, I just want as many as possible. There's nothing more hype than a "Here comes a new Challenger!" announcement. We could always use more. (Within reason, of course.)

EDIT: First post on a new page, and you all gotta look at it every time you refresh. Take that ya Plebs. :seuss:

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
You want to know what my dream was? That Daisy was confirmed as a fighter and the entirety of the Internet exploded for all the fanboy tears in the world. :troll:

Also, I planning on making more "Vote for X" posters in order to get more used to Photoshop. I already have four characters already on the list to work on: Daisy, Medusa, Banjo Kazooie, and Ayumi Tachibana. I wouldn't mind getting more requests since I am in that campaigning mood for the year.
I was going to request EVR, but there's not really any art of him that still exists to even turn into a poster. The (horrible) drawing in my sig is loosely traced over a tiny section of a blurry photo of a forty-year-old flyer.
I really need to ask an artist of some sort to draw something better...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can try checking out tutorials, if you want. That's how I became more used to the software. By watching just an icon tutorial, I already knew what to do.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You can try checking out tutorials, if you want. That's how I became more used to the software. By watching just an icon tutorial, I already knew what to do.
That can work, watching more tutorial videos would be something to do. That's how I at least learned how to stretch the background to make the poster.

Though making custom texts to look like the official Smash Bros. font on the other hand is more for professionals. :laugh:

Bandanna Dee, Isaac, Krystal, and Wolf are on my list since these were recent requests.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
So I'm feeling the new Fire Emblem so hard right now. I want Nohr campaign to be evil, but if I know anything about FE you are always the good guy and you are always in the right. In fact, you'll probably be fighting the same exact enemies since Nohr side is supposed to be fighting a rebellion from within, they'll just make the same guys the "bad guys" for both campaigns.

I wanna believe it's gonna be great but my sensibilities say otherwise. I am afraid of true disappointment.

D

Deleted member

That can work, watching more tutorial videos would be something to do. That's how I at least learned how to stretch the background to make the poster.

Though making custom texts to look like the official Smash Bros. font on the other hand is more for professionals. :laugh:

Bandanna Dee, Isaac, Krystal, and Wolf are on my list since these were recent requests.
I actually have both fonts (Dynafont and ITC Avant Garde Gothic Condensed). I can give them to you in Skype or PM (?). Dynafont is pretty much the one font you see in-game. In the other hand, that Avant Garde variation works for things like the official site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I actually have both fonts (Dynafont and ITC Avant Garde Gothic Condensed). I can give them to you in Skype or PM (?). Dynafont is pretty much the one font you see in-game. That Avant Garde variation works for things like the official site.
Really? That would be pretty helpful for future posters and makes things even easier. Thank you dear friend and I'll maybe check it out in a PM after this morning's photography class. ;)

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
I knew I shouldn't have drank all that Dr Pepper last night. I'm having the worst morning ever.
I hope there's some way we can cheer you up. You are one of this places great treasures and we want you to be happy. Most of us anyway.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
If anyone can make a 'Layton for Smash DLC!' image for me I would be very happy indeed. Might even change my avatar to it :)

D

Deleted member

I won't do a "Vote for.." icon for myself. Why? I ain't part of the speculah army. :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I just want Wolf back. Wolf was cool and shouldn't have been cut because he was a better character than darn diddly Dark Pit.

Really thoooooough. Wolf was only a semi-clone. Not like a ALMOST EXACT SAME THING CLONE like Dark Pit and Lucina. Bluhhhhhh.
People are still complaining about DP and Lucina?
What is this, September 2014?
Ew wtf is that red haired thing? :v
I think it's called a "Roy" or something like that.
I dunno though, I thought Roys went extinct 7 years ago.
:troll:

Soul.

I know guys. Vote for Nothing. Nothing is the best character.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
To be honest... I don't think Wolf's even a semi-clone.
I see more similiarities with Kirby and Dedede than with Fox and Wolf.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've been using Mario so much in SSB4 that I'd almost be a Mario main. He feels so good this time around.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, I remember in Brawl I used Mario in Boss Battles. It took me three months to get that damn Galleom Tank Form trophy, and I finally tried out using Mario for it.
Oh boss battles, how I loved/hated thee.
*After trying and failing tons of times*

"NO! I'LL NEVER DO IT! I CAN'T BEAT BOSS BATTLE ON INTENSE!"
*Decides to try using Toon Link for the first time on Boss Battles Intense*
*Beats it on the first try*
"OH."

*Tries using Lucas*
*Beats it on first try again*
....................................................................................................................
"OH."

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
The first time I beat Boss Battle on Intense was with Olimar. I squeaked by on Tabuu with all my Pikmin dead. 'Twas a miracle, it 'twas.

Soul.

The online thread is full of anime icon users that like Final Fantasy and Tales of...

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
The online thread is full of anime icon users that like Final Fantasy and Tales of...
You say that like its actually active...

and I guess you forgot PIkachu is an anime character as well :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom