• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Im back from playing non-stop Smash Bros 3DS
The last time I played it was pre 1.0.4 lol (but still I played the post patch version in the Wii U at a friend's house before)

I started to suck with :4lucina: but then I got rid of my rust
Suddenly Im very deadly using :4palutena:

lol nerfs :4greninja:
Hopefully Greninja gets some buffs in the next update.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Fossil Fighters does seem to interest me a bit.

If only for dinosaurs.

RAWR!

D

Deleted member

Hm...

I'm wondering what to get with my Club Nintendo points...

I have 750 coins and a Platinum gift.

I'm looking at the things I already have...

I'm thinking maybe Yoshi's New Island or New Super Mario Bros 2 for the platinum gift.

And either Star Fox 64 3D or Sakura Samurai, Harmoknight and Chibi Robo: Photo Finder.

Thoughts?
Get NSMB2. Apparently people think YNI sucks but it can't be that bad, right?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really think fossil fighters need to change direction if it wants to be taken seriously

Maybe being a pokemon clone wouldn't be a bad thing

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It's getting really annoying how many times I lose in Classic 9.0 on 3DS because my L and R buttons don't always work. >_>

D

Deleted member

I don't think it's happening anyway. There's something that makes me think indies can't be in Smash.
Maybe it's because these indie characters lack the legendary status that Mega Man, Sonic, and Pac-Man all share in common.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I don't think it's happening anyway. There's something that makes me think indies can't be in Smash.
Well one did manage to at least be a trophy

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm also starting to hate team battles in Classic. Last time I lost because I grabbed a lightning that shrunk my partner and I, so partner dies as Pikachu and Jigglypuff murder me. I lost this time because I threw a bob-omb which Lucina dodged and it kills my partner instead. Thus, Marth and Lucina continue to massacre me.

Edit: Then lost again against a FE team battle on the first round...already lost 5000 coins due to losing team battles 3 runs in a row. >_>

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I'm also starting to hate team battles in Classic. Last time I lost because I grabbed a lightning that shrunk my partner and I, so partner dies as Pikachu and Jigglypuff murder me. I lost this time because I threw a bob-omb which Lucina dodged and it kills my partner instead. Thus, Marth and Lucina continue to massacre me.
Ouch. Sounds like some bad luck.

Soul.

Again, I`m disappointed that they try.

I think it was clear, thety just screw the ballot more for only attention.

I think I mentioned this 3 times....once, it would be clearé....
You're not going to make them stop lol. If anything, it's Nintendo who needs to stop

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You're not going to make them stop lol. If anything, it's Nintendo who needs to stop
nah, I just find it annoying that people don`t get why I feel so irrktated by these things.

But nintendo is of course not helping indeed because they actually said the same thing "vote for whoever you want, don`t care as lon as video game character".

Look, the ballot was FROM THE START a spam fest because internet.

It became a MEGA spamfest because of indies and nintendo not having any problems.....yay, progress is amazing!

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
I just want Wolf back. Wolf was cool and shouldn't have been cut because he was a better character than darn diddly Dark Pit.

Really thoooooough. Wolf was only a semi-clone. Not like a ALMOST EXACT SAME THING CLONE like Dark Pit and Lucina. Bluhhhhhh.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I really think fossil fighters need to change direction if it wants to be taken seriously

Maybe being a pokemon clone wouldn't be a bad thing
I think being a Pokémon clone would do more bad then good. Fossil Fighters already has a hard time getting out of Pokémon's shadow even with the differences they have, making them too similar is setting it up for a similar fate to other Mon franchises that died off, not to mention potentially chasing off their current fanbase who aren't interested in Pokemon.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just think the story should be a little more serious, and not so childish

D

Deleted member

I just want Wolf back. Wolf was cool and shouldn't have been cut because he was a better character than darn diddly Dark Pit.

Really thoooooough. Wolf was only a semi-clone. Not like a ALMOST EXACT SAME THING CLONE like Dark Pit and Lucina. Bluhhhhhh.
Then.. vote for him. :smirk:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

It's because he's a semi-clone he didn't get in. It's was easier making clones than semis. Wolf needed a whole model and balancing. DP needed... well... next to nothing.

D

Deleted member

It's because he's a semi-clone he didn't get in. It's was easier making clones than semis. Wolf needed a whole model and balancing. DP needed... well... next to nothing.
Dark Pit was only added because they originally wanted to include one of his weapons to Pit, IIRC. Correct me if wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Dark Pit was only added because they originally wanted to include one of his weapons to Pit, IIRC. Correct me if wrong.
Sakurai felt it weird to have Dark Pit use the three sacred treasures as a final smash. That's why he got upgraded to a clone.

R0Y

Smash Master
Sorry to go OT since this has already been talked about, but hopefully the new Fire Emblem is both storylines on cart in the West when it comes out in 2016... Anything else seems like sending the game out to die.

Also, cool to see 3DS support already next year.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I want to get a Palutena amiibo.........but that's in July........and I have important exams in June.........

I might not have time to buy one......and I can't preorder..........NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So do I.
I kinda want him back along with Pichu.
Just give him the Fierce Deity Mask as a final smash instead of Triforce Slash and i'll be satisfied.
What if he donned the Fierce Deity Mask, only to then perform a Triforce Slash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom