• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
G'night, guys. I've had a pretty good day, and I hope you have too! :4duckhunt: :131: :4duckhunt:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Madam Flurrie is my least favorite partner by a mile. Do you agree?
I actually like here :)

main reason?

THE FREAKING KISS ATTACK!!!!

It';s so silly, i smile everytime :)

But my leaqst favorite partner?

Dude, do I even have one?

Well....if Pixls counts....I'll say Piccolo because when you want to use him, he takes way too long....and I don';t think 7-3 makes him that much worthy.

Seruiosuly, that was a very tough question if you don't count the Pixls. I honestly don't think I have a lest favorite partner from first 2 games....they're all so good :)

....Except parakarry really is bad for searching letters. he told you that he will search them WHILE you actually find all 3 of them and you relaised that he actually never moved from its spot leaving you to work....

But other than that....not much. Bombette needs love to explode so needing you to explode the cell doesn't count :)

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I actually like here :)

main reason?

THE FREAKING KISS ATTACK!!!!

It';s so silly, i smile everytime :)

But my leaqst favorite partner?

Dude, do I even have one?

Well....if Pixls counts....I'll say Piccolo because when you want to use him, he takes way too long....and I don';t think 7-3 makes him that much worthy.

Seruiosuly, that was a very tough question if you don't count the Pixls. I honestly don't think I have a lest favorite partner from first 2 games....they're all so good :)

....Except parakarry really is bad for searching letters. he told you that he will search them WHILE you actually find all 3 of them and you relaised that he actually never moved from its spot leaving you to work....

But other than that....not much. Bombette needs love to explode so needing you to explode the cell doesn't count :)
Yeah, if only counting the first 2 games, she'd be my least favourite. Not because I dislike her, but because I like everyone else so much!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
OMG HOW COULD I FORGET THIS!!!!

@ Radical Bones Radical Bones SHE'S ACTUALLY THE BEST PARTNER EVER!!!!!

Just watch this to learn why:

WARNING: THIS ONLY WORKS IN THE JP VERSION, THE US VERSION HAS THE SAME GLITCH, BUT WORKS DIFFERENTLY.

Dude, you deserve to burn me for not saying this.....

D

Deleted member

Even though I find the application boring as of lately, I wonder when will Microsoft release Skype for Web.

D

Deleted member

It;s a joke.

You posted thefore you HAD to be there.

We just can't know you were because you put you on hidden....

btw, i don't like when people are on hidden....I like to see what they're doing :)
I have Hidden Status turned on. I dunno why.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think people know it already. It's.. nothing! Maybe some kind of boredom.
Well for some reasons, maybe I';m paranoid, but I might remember to saw you in the Paper Mario thread lurking....

idk why, but if my memory is correct....there is new stuff :)

(btw, that might be from a very long time ago....).

D

Deleted member

Well for some reasons, maybe I';m paranoid, but I might remember to saw you in the Paper Mario thread lurking....

idk why, but if my memory is correct....there is new stuff :)

(btw, that might be from a very long time ago....).
Yeah, I did. xD

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
too lazy to change my status. I honestly don't feel like changing it either lol
I will admit, I started to not like it because being as obsessed as I am, I frequently refresh the Paper Mario thread to see who is viewing it.

And when it says 2 users when I only see my name....

I KEEP WONDERING WHO THE SECOND USER IS!!!

And knowing who it is is useflol for checking query. it helps to know if it's just a lurker or actually like Paper Mario and might post.

I still do this today, but trust me, with how dark the speculation was before the robin announcement, it was almost a neccessity for me to pay attention to this. Now, it's no longer a problem, but I kept that habit :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will admit, I started to not like it because being as obsessed as I am, I frequently refresh the Paper Mario thread to see who is viewing it.

And when it says 2 users when I only see my name....

I KEEP WONDERING WHO THE SECOND USER IS!!!

And knowing who it is is useflol for checking query. it helps to know if it's just a lurker or actually like Paper Mario and might post.

I still do this today, but trust me, with how dark the speculation was before the robin announcement, it was almost a neccessity for me to pay attention to this. Now, it's no longer a problem, but I kept that habit :)
I'm like that too, for some reason.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Wow I came back to this thread and you guys are the only ones talking in the first 10+ posts on this page. Funny.

Anyway, I'm gonna be off soon and be back later.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm like that too, for some reason.
Well, it wasn't even liking it was I really had to do this.

did you lived speculation before July 10 2014?

it was just one word:

nightmare.

I'm not alone who experienced this, but the sal leak pretty much was belived by (not joking) 80% of the forum. There was almost no way to get support for any thread except if your character was known to have support and being popular (ridley is best example) OR being in the leak, but that, you would get everything.

In fact, I think @ScatmansWorld25 can even attest to this because when i was living the same thing with my thread, he was living the exact same problem and after Robin was confirmed, he felt the EXACT same support.

i had to do VERY weird maneuvers to ahve enough support to not get in third page most of the time. These includes:

• I had to wait very carefully to post because whenever I post, I had to make sure at least one person would post in a period of time of I think a week or something like 5 days. If I failed to do this, what would have happened is the thread would fal at second or third page while I was the last poster which means I risk infraction to bump it....that wa by far my biggest fear of all thing ever. What I did is I let the reply pass, be sure to reply every post before posting and be sure to actually engage any discussion and be sure that if I'm not the last poster that I would wait for the thread to get to the bottom of first page to optimise it for the longest period of time. I'm fully serious when i say that without this, I wouldn't have got much support before robin.....
  • I had to make sure people sees the thread no matter where I was. This is when my sig came and guess what? It is why I became to be very active on social thread and the potd thread. i made sure people could get the thread no matter how bad it was doing and it just worked. You could call this advertisement, but I HAD to do it unless it was just impossible.
  • I had to track people's posts on paper Mario. This means that I could see if certain user would maybe save me by posting in the thread and I had to remember him. This is also why I began to follow a lot of Paper Mario supporter, but when I started to do this, that was becomming pointless as I could just do a very quick query to the user.
  • I had to make the thread gorgeous. This is why I put so much effort because if any user would click on the thread, that was just a chance I didn't wanted to miss. I can definetely tell you that it helped a lot.
This is why I feel I'm extremely persistent to still do this today, Of course, these problems are long gone, but the fact that I'm still happy to do this shows me how much had to go thorugh....

That was your how to manage dark speculation 101 :)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No idea what that japanese person's saying
But this song's catchy as ****
So I slam jam. :4megaman:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
ok guys, I'm about to cry now.....

someone shared this on the Paper Mario thread....

I can't stand this gorgeousness.....

I demand you to give like to this video...
Wait, you just found that?
I was gonna show it to you a while back but I thought you were already on the ball since you're that Paper Looney of a guy
Guess I was slow :b

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just want to point soemthing about the video I posted above, datye is 30/09....

Spetmeber 30 is my birthday.....

Is this a sign?

Wait, you just found that?
I was gonna show it to you a while back but I thought you were already on the ball since you're that Paper Looney of a guy
Guess I was slow :b
I simply focused on posting Paper Mario stuff here.

And btw, you should have showed me this so much before because for soemthing posted on my birthday....it was well worth sharing :)

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I just someone reaction on this video my sister show me this. It's funny and sad at the same time.
Can this video choose if the audio comes from the left or the right headphones? It's annoying switching them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just want to point soemthing about the video I posted above, datye is 30/09....

Spetmeber 30 is my birthday.....

Is this a sign?
Yes
It's a sign that a certain someone will be in Smash

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For how religious my family is, we have NEVER celebrated Easter

Didn't even know it was Easter today because it's just a skippable holiday

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
For how religious my family is, we have NEVER celebrated Easter

Didn't even know it was Easter today because it's just a skippable holiday
Well one of my friends is Hindu so the only time they celebrate is when there are parties on Animal crossing New Leaf. And that sucks to because my friends have to share 1 3ds, so i is not easy for me to play with them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
freak I expected Francis :)

Seriously, between francis and him, you could have put Francis.

Why?

he loves trollling.

That;s superior in silliness in my book :)
I was thinking Francis
I really was
But I put Mr. L because
Y'know
GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
~Best Line in Super Paper Mario. No questions.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom