• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Only with Spider-Man moviewise... 3 times.
I think the Hulk movie from 2008 is a reboot. It seems to kind of ignore most of the stuff in the Ang Lee version. And if you want to count the Punisher movies that have been made over the years, I think they rebooted twice, I think.

Last edited:

Soul.

I still remember when I watched CapriSun's videos 3 years ago lmao. Late 2012 specifically speaking.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey folks,I didn't knew that wonder red was so powerful on home of noone 4chan,to beat banjo-kazooie to death.
Thanks for reminding me, now I'm motivated to fix up that Vote for Banjo poster I have planned. Just have to add the game's logo, omit anything relating to Microsoft, and rename Rare "Rareware".

Strofirko

Smash Master
Oh no,quick search on google,king of reviews,angry joe is done with nintendo content,it's beautiful how stuff are turning out for the the youtubers I never cared for...

D

Deleted member

Thanks for reminding me, now I'm motivated to fix up that Vote for Banjo poster I have planned. Just have to add the game's logo, omit anything relating to Microsoft, and rename Rare "Rareware".
While you're at it, omit any references to Microsoft's Metro design language. :troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Halp. I was in the Lucas thread and read someone's post about how the late Robin Williams named his daughter after Zelda and...I'm having Robin Williams feels again ;-;

I'm also having Paul Walker feels after watching that interview with the rest of the Furious 7 cast that played before Insurgent started in my theater. I never watched the Fast and Furious films but damn...that's a horrible way to go

And Walker was only 40...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

PAGE 100 HYPE, BOYS!

... I clearly had to mention that fact.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone got a favorite power-up or game weapon? Kind of a generic question, I know, but why not?

I tend to like a lot of the Mega Man X weapons. Storm Tornado, Frost Tower, Speed Burner and Tornado Fang come to mind.

Also, those Chaos Balls and the Propeller Blade from Shovel Knight, they wreck house.

Earthboundy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Earthboundy
3DS FC
0173-1290-2436
Anyone got a favorite power-up or game weapon? Kind of a generic question, I know, but why not?

I tend to like a lot of the Mega Man X weapons. Storm Tornado, Frost Tower, Speed Burner and Tornado Fang come to mind.

Also, those Chaos Balls and the Propeller Blade from Shovel Knight, they wreck house.
I have no idea if this counts, but the bee plasmid from Bioshock. I really missed it in Infinite.
(On a side note, if we could import the Big Daddy from Playstation All Stars into Smash somehow my life would be complete)

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Here's the thing. Lets Players such as Josh Jepson, Chuggaconroy, and NintendoCapriSun have videos on their channels of games Nintendo doesn't have any rights over, and they have third party stuff on their channels. Josh Jepson has things such as Banjo Kazooie and Rayman, Chuggaconroy has Okami, Sonic, and Professor Layton, while Nintendocaprisun has MegaMan, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. They're just not eligible for the creators program.
Chuggaaconroy has a Layton LP? I've not seen it. He says he's a fan, but he barely mentions the series at all.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Favorite weapon has to be either the Firework Launcher or the Power Guitar from Dead Rising 2. Playing a guitar riff so loud it immobilizes and explodes the heads of those around you is BAD***.
Powerup however, has to go to the Starman from Mario. Or, if you count him as one, Yoshi.

D

Deleted member

Huh, after looking again, I can't find the article I read it on.

Guess it was just some stupid fake article.

Just goes to show that you can't believe everything you read on the internet.
Happy late April Fools!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
How the heck are you supposed to counter Little mac on FG
1) Shield.
2) Shield and Counter-Attack.
3) Shield and Down Smash.
4) Grab and chuck his ass right off the damn stage and smack him so he's dead.

Soul.

Oh don't worry. We just make tier lists for every individual patch. That way no one is left out.
Oh really? That... that's something I didn't know until now. How didn't I know this is beyond me; maybe I was looking at some other game's tier list!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh don't worry. We just make tier lists for every individual patch. That way no one is left out.
Besides, there's plenty of fighting games that have had patch updates multiple times and are still able to get fairly solid tier lists. I would say that MK9(at the time) and Killer Instinct(one per new character at least) are good examples of this. I think that Street Fighter 4 also is decent at this too. I would mention Tekken Tag 2 as well, but I don't know how many patch updates it gets.

Soul.

How to beat Little Mac 101:
1. Use Falcon
2. Down throw to up air
3. Up air him until he runs out of jumps
4. Send him offstage
5. BAir

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Why? He's a hell of a lot better than Goku
I think I'm about to put this in my profile info cause I'm seriosuly tired to repeat it (4th time).

Everyone know it's impossible to happen.

This is not the only indie that does that.

Therefore, they dgin attentuion while they basically screwes up the ballot more after it was already screwed from the start.

Next time, I just won't repeat it because I thought it was really obvious.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom