• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I rarely ever do combos in online, Maybe a double jab > DA or Dthrow > Uair for a KO, or, more often, repeated Nairs. I just go with the flow and use attacks that are appropriate for the situation.
Also, I recently got the habit to say "ayy lmao" irl.
I combo whenever I get the chance. Most characters start their combos with down throw, so that's a bit stale.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You mean the one with Edward Norton? though many people confuse it with a sequel, it actually is a reboot, being completely unrelated to the 2003 version. Actually, it's the MCU version of Hulk (therefore why Robert Downey Jr. appeared as Tony Stark at the end), though Mark Ruffalo is in The Avengers, Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron, the version of the character himself is the 2008 version.
Yeah, that's what I'm referring to. I actually really liked Norton as Bruce Banner. But Ruffalo's face matches the Hulk more, making the transformation, more "legit".

Yeah I just did some digging around on his old Facebook posts and he apparently bought an EU 3DS in order to play Azran Legacy early (the last Layton game that came out way earlier in Europe). If only we all had enough money to do that lol. He apparently loved it, as did I, surprised he hasn't done a Layton LP if he loves the games THAT much, but it'll come I'm sure.
Yeah, he seems like a fan of the series, but he hasn't made any Let's Plays of the series to my knowledge.

Which might be a good thing. Most games have a fairly open-ended means of being played. So that way, even if you were to watch a walk-through of any given game, your own personal play-through is bound to have some differences. Even in a linear platformer, the way one person reaches their goals can be different from another. Puzzle games like Layton seem to be more restricted than that. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Now, the question I wanted to make....
Is it pratical? :yoshimelee:
(I would link TvTropes but am too lazy to do it.)
Yes.

As I had hoped, it feels so comfortable and natural for me. Since I'm a percussionist, I spend a lot of my practical time with my hands apart from each other, and this controller is so perfect for me.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Honestly I don't see any resemblance on :4marth: and Aversa. Also when did Lyn became a dominatrix?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Yeah, he seems like a fan of the series, but he hasn't made any Let's Plays of the series to my knowledge.

Which might be a good thing. Most games have a fairly open-ended means of being played. So that way, even if you were to watch a walk-through of any given game, your own personal play-through is bound to have some differences. Even in a linear platformer, the way one person reaches their goals can be different from another. Puzzle games like Layton seem to be more restricted than that. I could be wrong though.
I suppose you're right, there is always only 1 correct answer to every puzzle in the game, and the progression is very linear. I'd still watch it, perhaps a blind LP of those games would be the best way to do it.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
When your apps no longer open and you need to delete and reinstall them :'(
FNaF 2 died on me. I now have to beat all 6 nights again....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 : Wow
Such slow
Many repeat
So expect
Very dlc

This is the speculation in a nutshell. :4pacman: Anyway, gold all in my chain. Gold all in my r(a)ing. Gold all in my watch. :4duckhunt:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I saw this on Tumblr and I nwas like "wait it's still a thing?"

people just slowpokes too much of what has been discussed already :(
Hell, I'm more curious on why this is a thing.
It's not even a theory; it's a lack of common sense that's pushed as something more. Why do we still use this as fact?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom