• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Wait, Little Mac is still popular on the wonderful land that we call For Glory?!
I fought dozens of matches yesterday and only saw one who quit after I won two matches. (Bthrow/Egg Lay ftw)
The ones I met the most were:
1: :4falcon:2::4link:/:4tlink: 3: :4mario:/:4ness:

D

Deleted member

I fought dozens of matches yesterday and only saw one who quit after I won two matches. (Bthrow/Egg Lay ftw)
The ones I met the most were:
1: :4falcon:2::4link:/:4tlink: 3: :4mario:/:4ness:
I see. I barely play FG these days. I'd rather do With Friends. Not to mention, ditto battles suck. The opponent always trying to win using cheap tactics... ahh, that's great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I see. I barely play FG these days. I'd rather do With Friends. Not to mention, ditto battles suck. The opponent always trying to win using cheap tactics... ahh, that's great.
It's pretty impossible to play W/ Friends when none are online.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I got my first like and my first follow on Tumblr....I feel I did something :)

(hey, don't judge me, it took me months before being vocal here about Paper Mario!)

Anyway, I realised 2 things on Tumblr:

• It's awesome if you look for specific things. Serously, I could share them here.....some are jsut so good and some art are just cute :) If I was wanting to share them here, I would be banned for spam infractions :)
  • it's so darn simple. You follow and like stuff, then you get like and follows. It's so easy :)
Then of course, if you tunr the nswf filter on, DO NOT BLAME TUMBLR because YOU tunr that filter off :)

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Looking at some Famicom product numbers, it makes me wonder what all of the products that used the HVC-### product numbers were. I know that the Famicom itself is 001, ROB is 012, and the obscure 3D System was both 031 and 032.

EDIT: The other consoles also had similar coding types:
Super Famicom: SHVC
Nintendo 64: NUS (Ultra Sixty-Four)
Gamecube: DOL (Dolphin)
Wii: RVL (Revolution)
Wii U: WUP (Wii U Project)
Game Boy: DMG (Dot Matrix Game)
Virtual Boy: VUE (Virtual Utopia Experience)
DS: NTR (Nitrogen [A complement to the GBA Micro's "Oxygen" codename])
3DS: CTR (Citra)

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Yeah, I know. That's why I mostly do short Training sessions or play locally.
If you want we can play sometime. :yoshi2:
I can only play during weekends tho.
BTW I spent about 20 minutes lying in bed yesterday remembering Super Paper Mario's story.
Man, that game was dark.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I honestly find stupid that stupid though. The character has so much more it's hilarious to only use two moves
Like :4ness: who only spam Dthrow to Fair.
Or :4falcon:who only SideB or DownB (maybe Falcon Punch)
Or :4littlemac:who only DA or SideB.
Or :4yoshi:who only DownB or UpB... You get the point.

:4diddy:

Last edited:

Soul.

Like :4ness: who only spam Dthrow to Fair.
Or :4falcon:who only SideB or DownB (maybe Falcon Punch)
Or :4littlemac:who only DA or SideB.
Or :4yoshi:who only DownB or UpB... You get the point.

:4diddy:
down throw to up air is more common on Falcon than side b or even falcon punch. Side B is used to punish rolls, especially if Falcon gets rage.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
down throw to up air is more common on Falcon than side b or even falcon punch. Side B is used to punish rolls, especially if Falcon gets rage.
Half of the Falcons I see online only spam his specials.
The other half always Dthrow to Fair and misses. THEN they spam specials.

Soul.

Half of the Falcons I see online only spam his specials.
The other half always Dthrow to Fair and misses. THEN they spam specials.
That's the definition of a scrub. Down throw → NAir → UAir works just as well. Down throw to FAir doesn't really work. You need to make sure your opponent air dodges or some ****. Baiting an air dodge means Falcon will do either a Knee or DAir.
Scrub Falcon players are just desperate

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That's the definition of a scrub. Down throw → NAir → UAir works just as well. Down throw to FAir doesn't really work. You need to make sure your opponent air dodges or some ****. Baiting an air dodge means Falcon will do either a Knee or DAir.
Scrub Falcon players are just desperate
I rarely ever do combos in online, Maybe a double jab > DA or Dthrow > Uair for a KO, or, more often, repeated Nairs. I just go with the flow and use attacks that are appropriate for the situation.
Also, I recently got the habit to say "ayy lmao" irl.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Well, he does have a British 3DS he bought online for something Layton related, but I have no expertise in Professor Layton, so idk what it's all about.
Yeah I just did some digging around on his old Facebook posts and he apparently bought an EU 3DS in order to play Azran Legacy early (the last Layton game that came out way earlier in Europe). If only we all had enough money to do that lol. He apparently loved it, as did I, surprised he hasn't done a Layton LP if he loves the games THAT much, but it'll come I'm sure.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Campus Wifi has been taken down for maintenance. ;_; My precious mobile data, I hardly knew ye.

:231:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think the Hulk movie from 2008 is a reboot. It seems to kind of ignore most of the stuff in the Ang Lee version. And if you want to count the Punisher movies that have been made over the years, I think they rebooted twice, I think.
You mean the one with Edward Norton? though many people confuse it with a sequel, it actually is a reboot, being completely unrelated to the 2003 version. Actually, it's the MCU version of Hulk (therefore why Robert Downey Jr. appeared as Tony Stark at the end), though Mark Ruffalo is in The Avengers, Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron, the version of the character himself is the 2008 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom