• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Amiibo Groupings Roster.png

Funny enough, the Roster Maker really comes in handy for my Amiibo stuff. :laugh: Basically, the top row are the Amiibos I have. Fox is placed lower since he hasn't arrived yet, but has been purchased. Mario through Sonic are the common ones I need, with the top row being common near me, and the bottom row being really common about an hour away at the nearest TRU. Samus and Mega Man are becoming really rare, as in, I have literally never seen Samus, and Mega Man I saw once when I didn't have cash on me. Mega Man at least had an empty peg at TRU. Samus didn't even have a peg.

Then comes the four unicorns on the bottom. Gotta get them, but they just need to exist first. :p

And then the six on the side haven't been released yet, though I'd bet Ganondorf would be at Zelda and Link's level, Olimar between Samus and DK level, Mewtwo at Charizard if he's not exclusive, Ryu at either Mega Man or Sonic, and ROB and Chibi Robo to be unicorns.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I actually have 12 amiibos.
But at the same time, 6 of them were gifts, and I don't go out of my way to get them.
2 of my current ones are gifts too :4luigi::4megaman:

I never searched hard for one, actually the :4shulk: I have literally came to me

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I also waNt:4zss:and:4samus:.
I want to rip both of their heads off and crazy glue ZSS head on to the samus amiibo. Most likely I will try to position her arm like the MElee trophy and put the helmet in her hand.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
View attachment 54359

Funny enough, the Roster Maker really comes in handy for my Amiibo stuff. :laugh: Basically, the top row are the Amiibos I have. Fox is placed lower since he hasn't arrived yet, but has been purchased. Mario through Sonic are the common ones I need, with the top row being common near me, and the bottom row being really common about an hour away at the nearest TRU. Samus and Mega Man are becoming really rare, as in, I have literally never seen Samus, and Mega Man I saw once when I didn't have cash on me. Mega Man at least had an empty peg at TRU. Samus didn't even have a peg.

Then comes the four unicorns on the bottom. Gotta get them, but they just need to exist first. :p

And then the six on the side haven't been released yet, though I'd bet Ganondorf would be at Zelda and Link's level, Olimar between Samus and DK level, Mewtwo at Charizard if he's not exclusive, Ryu at either Mega Man or Sonic, and ROB and Chibi Robo to be unicorns.
This is if Ryu is legit for Smash, ya?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is if Ryu is legit for Smash, ya?
I'm just in the "the data said so, so I'm rolling with it" camp. :p Haha.

Plus Ryu's just cool in general, so I'm hoping it pans out and it wasn't just a placeholder for a deal with Capcom that fell through. :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm just in the "the data said so, so I'm rolling with it" camp. :p Haha.

Plus Ryu's just cool in general, so I'm hoping it pans out and it wasn't just a placeholder for a deal with Capcom that fell through. :laugh:
Yeah Ryu'd be cool if he is actually happening.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I have to ask... Is the Amiibo figure the thing that gets people to determine if it is rare or the chip? Also, is it possible to apply 3 Amiibo chips to the w

Soul.

If Ryu ends up being in Smash, cool. +1000 points for me if speculation is annoyed

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
OK, so back on the topic for "what's new..."

I literally have crap like this showing up on my tumblr; something about "Mod Silver." It's been going on since two days ago.
I have no clue what's going on there, but seeing more of The Hunchback of Notre Dame is always good in my book. :p

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yeah Ryu'd be cool if he is actually happening.
I'm on the "meh" side of Ryu. I think the character would be boring. His move set wwouldmostly consist of SSF4AE moves. Roy on the other hand... Mai BOi... Hail Sakurai.

D

Deleted member

I'm on the "meh" side of Ryu. I think the character would be boring. His move set wwouldmostly consist of SSF4AE moves. Roy on the other hand... Mai BOi... Hail Sakurai.
Roy is redundant because :4lucina: is a thing, unless he gets a brand new moveset. And Ryu.. eh..

Soul.

But guys, Project M! They could make Smash 4 Roy based on that Roy!
.... inb4 Look at Mewtwo.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Roy is overrated. Move on.
Let's be honest: Have people actually played the game Roy was in? It seems for some Smash characters people haven't played the original game and get a strange liking for the character.

Meanwhile I like to play ZSS and I haven't played Other M and Zero Mission

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought Nintendo was going to rekt my wallet this year, but Tamashii and GSC are

A Sailor Mars Figuarts Purchased
Sailor V Figuarts Preordered
Waiting for Sailor Pluto Preorders
Trying to get a Figma Saber 2.0 and maybe Lucina

....and the only Nintendo thing Im going to get is Pokémon HeartGold

I see Roy as a slower but stronger Marthcina, but still faster than Ike with a focus on increased damage input instead of raw power

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Roy makes me upset because of the Chrom salt. :p But I got hyped over Ryu's data being there. I'm kinda expecting him to be the E3 reveal, seeing as each E3 has shown off a third party newcomer, coincidentally. :D

Soul.

Roy could be either good or bad. His recovery will still suck as it did in Melee, and lol at custom moves.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cant wait to download Roy and score easy KOs at Cruel Smash, because let's face it, he's only good in that mode

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Roy makes no sense. We already have a Marth clone. They should add a different Fire Emblem character. Like Hector... Ephraim... Micaiah... Tharjaaaaaaa...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But weren't you eating your cake alone awhile ago? :troll:
Happy Birthday champ!

One of these days, I might just have enough money to go see E3 in person. I've heard it's even better being there.
I was cause everyone else is asleep. Also thanks.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nostalgia Critic is reviewing his own movies

#EgoTrip #Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom