• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I like that song.

Good morning as well. I see the thing about getting Windows 10 on my computer. . . It'd probably destroy my computer if I upgraded. XD
You should. I don't think it's resource-heavy.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I think it'd be easier if you tried this with Mega Man instead...
But Mii Gunner has some similar moves to Samus, and has a Samus costume.
I'll just pretend it's a really tall Samus Mii.
Squint REALLY hard.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
But Mii Gunner has some similar moves to Samus, and has a Samus costume.
I'll just pretend it's a really tall Samus Mii.
Squint REALLY hard.
Well, if you insist, but you can just crouch all the time then to still save yourself from the hard squinting. Moving around in-game and playing like a normal person is for nubz anyway.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, if you insist, but you can just crouch all the time then to still save yourself from the hard squinting. Moving around in-game and playing like a normal person is for nubz anyway.
So you just stand still and hit people?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Another time crunch today.

Gonna skip spending 40 minutes typing up a story for now.

I would rather mention that I have a chimera OC (ACTUAL OC, not a fan char) that is a lion in a biological ram hoodie with snakes as sleeves that can temporarily eat his hands and turn into functioning attack serpents/ super stretchy arms that are extensions of the anthro lion's consciousness.

I watched Digimon and Chaotic too close together when I came up with this and noticed all lion men seemed to look the same. So I tried something different.

During the time I came up with this I had also made a three way fusion of :4sonic: :4pit: :4lucario: . It turned out shockingly well with a few modifications, but it screams furrybait.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Cuz it's me and me, and me and me.
No matter how they toss the dice, it's only me.
The only that's here is me, and also me.
So hapme, DOODOO-DAAAAAAAAA.
upload_2015-6-1_9-35-29.png

*Trips imaginary Yoshi*

Strofirko

Smash Master
Bravely second localized OMG!!!!!!!!
a series I never cared by the way.

Last edited:

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I am ordering a wii u, smash 4, and the GCC w/ the adapter on Thursday, I can't way to play! However, I am not sure what I should do first when I get it. What do you guys recommend? Should I play through the single player mode? Battle level 9 cpu's to practice? Go straight into FG/ladder? Play the other modes? Find my main?

Let me know!

-untamed

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I am ordering a wii u, smash 4, and the GCC w/ the adapter on Thursday, I can't way to play! However, I am not sure what I should do first when I get it. What do you guys recommend? Should I play through the single player mode? Battle level 9 cpu's to practice? Go straight into FG/ladder? Play the other modes? Find my main?

Let me know!

-untamed
I have moved your post to the social thread.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033

Let me know!

-untamed
Playing through Classic Mode could be nifty as it gives you practice against computers on your desired difficulty and it's the main way to unlock most of the unlockable characters if I recall.

Though, playing some VS. matches is good too. Gives you a feel of things.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Let me know!

-untamed
Depends. Have you played a Smash game before? If not, practice. If you did, I recommend unlocking all characters and stages. But that is up to you, of course.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Let me know!

-untamed
Go to Smash and practice with some Lv. 1-3 CPUs in stock matches so you can get used to the controls.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
Depends. Have you played a Smash game before? If not, practice. If you did, I recommend unlocking all characters and stages. But that is up to you, of course.
Last smash I played was melee.

_gold_

Smash Master

Let me know!

-untamed
That's completely up to you, and the game has a lot to offer.
With Smash, I like going in to the menu, dissecting it to see what features it has. Afterwords, I like to play one or two local Smashes, with friends or CPU's to get the gist of the game. Then I like to go into Classic mode and see what that has to offer, start unlocking stuff, and get a good feeling of the game. Later on, I decide who I want to main, because it takes some experimenting first. Then, I tackle FG.

Your call though. That's just my routine.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What is the most difficult thing to draw when you do a human? Me it's the hand, the feet, the noise and the ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom