• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah sure, why not, put it in spoilers so it doesn't bother people here.
Well here it is!
Again, i'm not really good at draw so i try my best. But thanks for feedback!:4pacman:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What. The. ****.
"NX having Android rumors"
Please don't be true.
Android? Why?

That's practically inviting people to hack the system. Which I'm going to enjoy. :lick: I love the shenanigans you can do with the Android OS.

:231:

D

Deleted member

What. The. ****.
"NX having Android rumors"
Please don't be true.
If that's the case, I won't get it and move on to something else (or just quit gaming as a whole, but that's ridiculous).

Soul.

Android? Why?

That's practically inviting people to hack the system. Which I'm going to enjoy. :lick: I love the shenanigans you can do with the Android OS.

I want an OS made by them, not by Google. If this turns out to be true, then... Eh.
If that's the case, I won't get it and move on to something else (or just quit gaming as a whole, but that's ridiculous).
"We'll see."

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Woh! So many like for my post with my draw! Thank you really much guys, you're the best!:4pacman:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well here it is!
Again, i'm not really good at draw so i try my best. But thanks for feedback!:4pacman:
If you wanna be better at drawing, you should start learning the basics more. And, if you wanna be better at it, start by having a simple art style. Take Nichijou for example, it has a really simplistic art style.
I ain't an artist. Heck, I don't even know how to draw hands correctly, wich is why I never make them on storyboards. But I know how to at least give some tips.

You should try more positions in your concept arts. If you wanna see a simple example, take a look at those concept arts for the Nichijou anime :

It's simple, with really basic positions, from the back to the front, with a close-up and all the good stuff any artist should train for.

So anyway, keep training yourself. You're on the right way. Just keep doing more concept arts and other drawings to train yourself. That's all I really have to say, maybe @TJ-Works has more to add.

Good luck my friend.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you wanna be better at drawing, you should start learning the basics more. And, if you wanna be better at it, start by having a simple art style. Take Nichijou for example, it has a really simplistic art style.
I ain't an artist. Heck, I don't even know how to draw hands correctly, wich is why I never make them on storyboards. But I know how to at least give some tips.

You should try more positions in your concept arts. If you wanna see a simple example, take a look at those concept arts for the Nichijou anime :

It's simple, with really basic positions, from the back to the front, with a close-up and all the good stuff any artist should train for.

So anyway, keep training yourself. You're on the right way. Just keep doing more concept arts and other drawings to train yourself. That's all I really have to say, maybe @TJ-Works has more to add.

Good luck my friend.
Well some of my another character are really more easy to draw. The one i show you is one of the hardedest character to do. But i have already draw thousand of time the character the more easy to do and i'm getting really better at it! It's just like again character that i show you that pose problem. But anyway, thanks you sir. I will keep learning to draw better until the end.:4falcon: Thank you again!:4pacman:

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Anyway, I'm investing more time on the Mario section of the site, since I'm a Mario main myself. I want to improve myself, especially after fighting @ Oasis Dealer Oasis Dealer
Wow, thanks. It feels great knowing I've helped someone. Not forcing you to, but I would totally be up for any future matches if you wanted to do some.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

WELL.. **** you too you little snot rich *****

Î͛̈̌͞ ̉̒ͯͪͦ̑͛͞H̓̎ͩ̇̍ͩƠ̅͆̔ͮͫ̇Ṕ̍͑͟E͌ͭ̍ͦ́ ̶̂Y̷ͪ̀ͥͫͯ͑O͆̓̇ͩͨU̢ͭ̔͋Ŗ̎ͬͦ̈ ́̈́C̃Ŕ͌̓̈́͞ÒP̿ͭͤ̈́̿ͯS̏ ̊̓̄̏̀͆Ẁ̒͗ͥ̇I̵ͫ̍͗̊Lͬ̚҉Ť̨̽̇̎̓

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well some of my another character are really more easy to draw. The one i show you is one of the hardedest character to do. But i have already draw thousand of time the character the more easy to do and i'm getting really better at it! It's just like again character that i show you that pose problem. But anyway, thanks you sir. I will keep learning to draw better until the end.:4falcon: Thank you again!:4pacman:
You should try to find a site for helping you learning the basics and all the other artist stuff.
I'm myself on a type of site like this (in french) and it helps a lot, since they help people who are good at writing but sucks at drawing, and vice versa. You should try to find that, or even a mentor. It can help you a lot !

Again, good luck !

Wow, thanks. It feels great knowing I've helped someone. Not forcing you to, but I would totally be up for any future matches if you wanted to do some.
You're one of the few opponents who made me realize how my playstyle was too stale and needed to evolve. So I thank you for that. I'm not avaible right now, but I'm up for the week-end coming ahead. On Wii U that is. I'm more on 3DS due to school.

WELL.. **** you too you little snot rich *****
xgz9nkR.gif

Burn heal, plz.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And for some reason people marry her in this game, This rich farmer ***** that doesn't do her own work

At least everyone else was nice to my character about Winning the festival
Android? Why?

So would would rather have apples crappy os or even worse, Windows?

You are acting like no other OS can get hacked also

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Can I just this ? I always find characters like :sheikmelee: ridiculous to look at in competitive matches, both on Melee and Smash 4 ?
I mean, Melee is already awkward to look at when played competitively, it doesn't look natural at all. But in Smash 4, it's even more stupid to see a Sheik doing her impossible combos and always using the Fair while hopping around on the stage.

And I'm just sitting here with my :mariomelee:, wondering why this is supposed to be the "way of playing" in super competitive heads.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You should try to find a site for helping you learning the basics and all the other artist stuff.
I'm myself on a type of site like this (in french) and it helps a lot, since they help people who are good at writing but sucks at drawing, and vice versa. You should try to find that, or even a mentor. It can help you a lot !

Again, good luck !
I actually demand at some people to help me for getting better at draw. And even i'm not perfect. I really improve since the first time i try to draw one of my character at my sister (And thank god because this draw was horrible!). And i use a lot of thing that internet can find for me to improve myself! One day, i will be gud! Like many artist! Maybe not as good as the god of drawning but i swear to keep better until the end!:4littlemac: Thank you again sir and i wish the best for you too!:4dedede:

PS: Also little HS but not really. Do you think using software like Photoshop i think, can be more easy for me? Because i think i'm better when i have all thing beside drawning myself. (You see my draw from Smash Bros Wii U? It's really helpful to have all the color i want in one click for exemple so software for drawning would be really good for me in my opinion.)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Can I just this ? I always find characters like :sheikmelee: ridiculous to look at in competitive matches, both on Melee and Smash 4 ?
I mean, Melee is already awkward to look at when played competitively, it doesn't look natural at all. But in Smash 4, it's even more stupid to see a Sheik doing her impossible combos and always using the Fair while hopping around on the stage.

And I'm just sitting here with my :mariomelee:, wondering why this is supposed to be the "way of playing" in super competitive heads.
I don't believe in androgynous ninjas as my tier overlord. I much prefer space furies and Judge Dredd's less violent but more cooler variant.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
This is absolutely beautiful. From Software really nailed the boss tracks.
Sadly, you don't tend to hear these for long the first time around....
This is the final boss's theme, by the way. No guitars, no latin chanting, just this beautiful piano arrangement is needed to make one of the best boss OSTs I ever heard, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I don't believe in androgynous ninjas as my tier overlord. I much prefer space furies and Judge Dredd's less violent but more cooler variant.
Well this person thinks otherwise...

Note : I don't like his way of thinking in Smash 4.

PS: Also little HS but not really. Do you think using software like Photoshop i think, can be more easy for me? Because i think i'm better when i have all thing beside drawning myself. (You see my draw from Smash Bros Wii U? It's really helpful to have all the color i want in one click for exemple so software for drawning would be really good for me in my opinion.)
I think it's better to start drawing with the good ol'techniques on the very best friend of both writers and artists alike : a piece of paper.
It's really better to start there. Afterwards, it will be better to draw with a tablet on PC.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I prefer drawing on paper. It's much more precise for me than tablets or computers.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Anyone who doesn't just blindly follow the "Gawdz uf Smesh" doesn't. His type of mindset is one of the many reasons why this community is so divided.

These constant wars over rulesets and customs give Smash a bad name in the fighting game community.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well this person thinks otherwise...

I think it's better to start drawing with the good ol'techniques on the very best friend of both writers and artists alike : a piece of paper.
It's really better to start there. Afterwards, it will be better to draw with a tablet on PC.
Ok, but when i think about all the possibility that software like Photoshop can offer to me. It make me really want to try! The thing is that i never use software for drawning on PC so i don't know if this good or not. But if by all hazard of the world you have a good software for drawning that you know and that is free. It would be really good if you can share to me for i can try it and have a clear opinion in it! (And if not, well i keep draw on paper i guess.:4darkpit:) Thank as always for you help!

PS: I don't like how Zero is with custom move, it's really stupid to say that all custom move are "OP" and boring when it's not.:4ganondorf:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Anyone who doesn't just blindly follow the "Gawdz uf Smesh" doesn't. His type of mindset is one of the many reasons why this community is so divided.

These constant wars over rulesets and customs give Smash a bad name in the fighting game community.
ZeRo's mindset is pretty close-minded. He only wants to win. Sure, it's "competitive", but it's not an excuse to only play one character, just because he was top tier for sometime. Heck, now he's going more on Sheik than Diddy simply because of the nerfs.

Also, the guy support nerfs, keeps whinning on twitter, is super childish and doesn't make Smash 4 advance.
Man, even though I hate Melee, I at least like the big guys playing it like Mang0 or Mew2King. But ZeRo is just not enjoyable to hear and see fighting. There's not a lot of room for liking him, seriously.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
ZeRo's mindset is pretty close-minded. He only wants to win. Sure, it's "competitive", but it's not an excuse to only play one character, just because he was top tier for sometime. Heck, now he's going more on Sheik than Diddy simply because of the nerfs.

Also, the guy support nerfs, keeps whinning on twitter, is super childish and doesn't make Smash 4 advance.
Man, even though I hate Melee, I at least like the big guys playing it like Mang0 or Mew2King. But ZeRo is just not enjoyable to hear and see fighting. There's not a lot of room for liking him, seriously.
I think we can agree that the constant cries for nerfs has made the Smash 4 community grow more entitled and whiny.

I'm much prefer if certain characters that have a harder time in the game (ex. :4zelda:) were buffed to give them better power when dealing with the "top" characters.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Zero in a nutshell: Make Sheik is best character and say to nerf all character there are too OP (not Sheik of course). And don't make custom move legal, he don't want to learn, just win.:4sheik:That's how Smash 4 will work guys!:denzel:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I think we can agree that the constant cries for nerfs has made the Smash 4 community grow more entitled and whiny.
I'm much prefer if certain characters that have a harder time in the game (ex. :4zelda:) were buffed to give them better power when dealing with the "top" characters.
It has been like this for any modern fighting game, but Smash 4 takes the cake at that. Why ? Kiddy community of course.
And it doesn't help that people like ZeRo keeps promoting this way of thinking.

Zero in a nutshell: Make Sheik is best character and say to nerf all character there are too OP (not Sheik of course). And don't make custom move legal, he don't want to learn, just win.:4sheik:That's how Smash 4 will work guys!:denzel:
ZeRo is kinda like Kars in JoJo : only focused on one objective, loved by his minions even if in the end he treats them like crap, and will do anything to win, even if the way to obtain the victory is disgusting.

Where's Wammu when you need him.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Zero used to be okay and pretty tolerable but all he does now is just be a diva and complain.

D

Deleted member

I want an OS made by them, not by Google. If this turns out to be true, then... Eh.

"We'll see."
Don't know why the quotation marks.

I won't accept an operating system that's primarily designed for phones. When you mesh that together with the word "Nintendo", it doesn't work. I don't want Google ******** on my Nintendo system. It might even track your location. Do you want that? Of course not. It'd be a dumb move, if it comes to fruition. I already own a test phone running that operating system. I don't need another one.

As long as it's a fork that complies with what I want, then good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom