• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
E3 is on the horizon, so get your bodies ready.
K guys and gals, I'm hitting the sack. Cheers.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My printer prints in yellow color everything, even stuff written in black or red

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Happy Birthday @ praline praline

Anyways, I guess we might see if the Royu leak is a real thing soon. I hope so, actually. Ryu would be a cool character, and he's another icon along the likes of Mega Man, Sonic and Pac-Man. Though Phoenix Wright seems a little more fitting, since he's more associated with Nintendo like Mega Man is.

Can't say I care for Roy too much, but he looks cooler than Marth, so I guess he has that going for him. Lucas I can get behind, since he does have some different normal attacks and Smashes at the very least.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yolo question
It is possible to read a barcode that is in an image?

In other words, my printer is kill, so Im going to take a photo of a barcode with my cellphone and use it to pay an online purchase at a store

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Happy Birthday @ praline praline

Anyways, I guess we might see if the Royu leak is a real thing soon. I hope so, actually. Ryu would be a cool character, and he's another icon along the likes of Mega Man, Sonic and Pac-Man. Though Phoenix Wright seems a little more fitting, since he's more associated with Nintendo like Mega Man is.
Your forgetting Professor Layton, that nice british man
Yolo question

In other words, my printer is kill, so Im going to take a photo of a barcode with my cellphone and use it to pay an online purchase at a store
Id say if the camera is clear enough or the quality of the barcode is super good, it MAY be possible.
Goodnight~
Good night, bud~

D

Deleted member

Yolo question

I think so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I took like 5 super focused photos of the barcode with my phone camera

Hopefully 5 Megapixels of resolution will be enough

Goodnight doodles.
Goodnight and Happy Birthday!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yolo question

I don't think so. I work retail, and customers will bring coupons with bar codes on their phones. Luckily, there are usually numbers on the bottom of them we can type in instead.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Id say if the camera is clear enough or the quality of the barcode is super good, it MAY be possible.

Good night, bud~
I was talking specifically about Capcom characters, so I didn't mention Layton. Though I suppose he'd be an alright character too. Though I'm not extremely familiar with him as far what he'd actually do.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The use of the word 'again' twice in the thread heading has me feeling very uncomfortable as a creative writer.

Then again, it could be be Radical Beam being picky again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a video by Gaijin Goomba titled "Splatoon's Ikapolis is based on Tokyo"

The comments are as follows: "I thought that was obvious"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not a chance. You're gonna take that B button and you gonna like it!
It could be like the Kirby games, where inputting a QCF would make Fighter Kirby shoot a charged Ki Blast. But that'd be a bit pointless unless Denjin Hadoken was somehow Ryu's standard B attack.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I just got an achievement for spending 50 hours in a specific mode in a game

my life

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sooooo...Has this been discussed yet?
Well, you might have skinned a dog to do so, but you can now beat Yoshi's face in with a Guitar. Truly, this game is a marvel.

But seriously, it's not a bad suit I guess, makes more sense then a generic monkey and cat. That said, I'm a bit surprised it's a gunner suit and not a swordsman suit.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't get the Inkling costumes anymore so I don't really care if I skip ones I don't really want

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Good night, bud~
Hey, we British men don't need to be Harvard professors in top hats and posh accents to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom