• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I updated my mains, secondaries and characters for fun. Here's the list, for those who wants to know. I'll just the mains and secondaries.
Mains :
  • First main -:4mario: : My longest character that I ever played in Smash. With his good matchups and fun gameplay, he's my "go to" if I want to win in a tournament. His customs are great, and his default set is good. It's just Mario.
  • Second main - :4littlemac: : I promised myself back when Smash 4 came out, "I will main Little Mac". Thought I hesitated for a long time, changing him over and over, I finally decided to main the boxer for good. And it's one funny ride with him. Those K.O punches are so satisfiying.
  • Third main - :4miigun: : I praised it here a lot of times, and it's finally one of my mains. Yes, it took the place of my good ol'Doc, but it's probably better for me. Besides, the Gunner has lot of potential and I want to prove people how good the character can be. And Miis are fun anyway.
Secondaries :
  • First secondary - :4drmario: : Doc will always be one of my favorites, but his viability is still hard to find. I have a lot of experience with him, so putting the Doc as my first secondary is the best decision to make. I'll never stop playing my first character ever unlocked in a fighting game, don't worry.
  • Second secondary - :4ganondorf: : Ganondorf is one of my favorite characters to play, but like Doc', he can't win some matchups against some popular characters. Still, the King of Evil is damn fun to play, especially with customs. He is a good guy to use in FG when I want to disrespect the people there.
  • Third secondary - :4samus: : Okay, I know, I haven't played Samus for a long time, but I still like playing her. I originally wanted to secondary the Zero Suit one, but I found the "Suit On Samus" way funnier and satisfying to use. It's good to have her as a secondary when you have Gunner as a main.
So yeah, that's the changes I made. My Pokemon team is ready for the Elite 4 (maybe).
What's ne-
So there is a new Game Theory that have been uploaded. What do you guys think?
Personaly i think it's fine.
Oh no...
Ew gross Dont call me that name.

I hate Naruto with a passion. It just wont end

It like Japan trolled people. " hehe Naruto is ending! here have a naruto spinoff and movie"
Every Naruto video with a guy who think that is still a good anime should be replaced with video about Pandora Hearts. #TrueTalk:bowser:
Honestly. Why can't they end the damn thing? It gets tiresome to see weeaboo ninjas trying to act cool for no reason.
Oh no...
...NOT THE NARUTO TALK AGAIN ! STOP ! STOP ! PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE, BUT NOT THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE !

*Luggy screams in agony while running away*

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Or everything else, really. Naruto ending is so awful. Manga like Pandora Hearts deserve more recognition that Naruto.
You know what I need to watch, Gintama, my gf loves the anime and I have yet to watch it. so far it has 273 episodes and its funny as hell apparently

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, the summer is almost here and most people here don't have to deal with school. Things are looking up. More, importantly, E3 is on the way. So I hope we see some cool ****.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I updated my mains, secondaries and characters for fun. Here's the list, for those who wants to know. I'll just the mains and secondaries.
Mains :
  • First main -:4mario: : My longest character that I ever played in Smash. With his good matchups and fun gameplay, he's my "go to" if I want to win in a tournament. His customs are great, and his default set is good. It's just Mario.
  • Second main - :4littlemac: : I promised myself back when Smash 4 came out, "I will main Little Mac". Thought I hesitated for a long time, changing him over and over, I finally decided to main the boxer for good. And it's one funny ride with him. Those K.O punches are so satisfiying.
  • Third main - :4miigun: : I praised it here a lot of times, and it's finally one of my mains. Yes, it took the place of my good ol'Doc, but it's probably better for me. Besides, the Gunner has lot of potential and I want to prove people how good the character can be. And Miis are fun anyway.
Secondaries :
  • First secondary - :4drmario: : Doc will always be one of my favorites, but his viability is still hard to find. I have a lot of experience with him, so putting the Doc as my first secondary is the best decision to make. I'll never stop playing my first character ever unlocked in a fighting game, don't worry.
  • Second secondary - :4ganondorf: : Ganondorf is one of my favorite characters to play, but like Doc', he can't win some matchups against some popular characters. Still, the King of Evil is damn fun to play, especially with customs. He is a good guy to use in FG when I want to disrespect the people there.
  • Third secondary - :4samus: : Okay, I know, I haven't played Samus for a long time, but I still like playing her. I originally wanted to secondary the Zero Suit one, but I found the "Suit On Samus" way funnier and satisfying to use. It's good to have her as a secondary when you have Gunner as a main.
So yeah, that's the changes I made. My Pokemon team is ready for the Elite 4 (maybe).
What's ne-

Oh no...

Oh no...
...NOT THE NARUTO TALK AGAIN ! STOP ! STOP ! PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE, BUT NOT THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE !

*Luggy screams in agony while running away*
But when i talk about Pandora Hearts, nobody cares about! What i should talk so?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But when i talk about Pandora Hearts, nobody cares about! What i should talk so?
Hush child, the only two good animes are Nichijou and JoJo.
Fact of Luggy that probably only applies to Luggy.:luigimelee:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So there is a new Game Theory that have been uploaded. What do you guys think?
Personaly i think it's fine.
How to level a Game Theory in less than 5 seconds:

Unless Pauline has super genes that preserve her youth, this theory doesn't stack. :4luigi:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A Luggy Fact? OK.
I note that in my book.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Damn. I mean, not even Fist of the North Star or Dragon Ball(original or Z)?

These can't be facts. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
How to level a Game Theory in less than 5 seconds:

Unless Pauline has super genes that preserve her youth, this theory doesn't stack. :4luigi:
Like any Nintendo theory of this channel.
We all know he only does it to appeal to his audience who only wants Nintendo and Fnaf theories.
Next theory ? How about Link is bisexual and Zelda is Tingle fully evolved ?
I can hear the money already.

Damn. I mean, not even Fist of the North Star or Dragon Ball(original or Z)?

These can't be facts. :yeahboi:
Hokuto no Ken ? Oh I like it too. I actually want to see a remake of the anime made by the guys who are doing the JoJo anime. It would be awesome.

DBZ ? Please, only the one by TFS is good. What ? It's not the original and it's official ?
Too bad, I don't really like DBZ anymore. :denzel:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly. Why can't they end the damn thing? It gets tiresome to see weeaboo ninjas trying to act cool for no reason.
One reason: $$$$$
Probably the same reason why Simpsons isn't done yet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Meh. I haven't watched that channel's videos in almost a year. Honestly, the Peach being Rosalina's mom thing was kind of dumb. They look alike because, supposedly, they were intended to be sisters. But that it was dropped early on in development. Though if I'm wrong about that, then my bad.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We all know he only does it to appeal to his audience who only wants Nintendo and Fnaf theories.
Or how :4samus:,:4falcon:,:4marth:,:4wario2:, and :4yoshi: are all dead in :4charizard: 's mind while :4charizard: is in a coma.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Meh. I haven't watched that channel's videos in almost a year. Honestly, the Peach being Rosalina's mom thing was kind of dumb. They look alike because, supposedly, they were intended to be sisters. But that it was dropped early on in development. Though if I'm wrong about that, then my bad.
In all honesty, I think Peach, Daisy and Rosalina would make adorable sisters

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Hokuto no Ken ? Oh I like it too. I actually want to see a remake of the anime made by the guys who are doing the JoJo anime. It would be awesome.

DBZ ? Please, only the one by TFS is good. What ? It's not the original and it's official ?
Too bad, I don't really like DBZ anymore. :denzel:
Are we really here that MatPat does only video for money? Man, i know there is alot of hate about him but not at this point! It's fun tough. Say more.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
ITT: Many users realize that a majority of people make content just for profit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Or how :4samus:,:4falcon:,:4marth:,:4wario2:, and :4yoshi: are all dead in :4charizard: mind while :4charizard: is in a coma.
That theory is so dumb.

It's obvious that Ganon is Bowser from an alternate dimension, because they both have red hair and are evil. So with that in mind, they are actually figments of Captain Falcon's imagination. But Falcon isn't super creative, so he just sees Ganon's moves as the same as his own.

Also, Falcon is Samus' and Snake's kid from the future. :4wario:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Or how :4samus:,:4falcon:,:4marth:,:4wario2:, and :4yoshi: are all dead in :4charizard: mind while :4charizard: is in a coma.
Or better ! "Gamers are the worst and you should feel bad about it because you're killing the industry you like".
What ? Already done ? How about...
"Mario caused the squid apocalypse, thus created the Splatoon universe." ?
Nah...it needs something...AH !
"Mario caused the squid apocalypse, thus created the Splatoon and Fnaf universe.".
EZ MONEY. :ganondorfmelee:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Or better ! "Gamers are the worst and you should feel bad about it because you're killing the industry you like".
"Mario caused the squid apocalypse, thus created the Splatoon and Fnaf universe.".
SUBSKRIBE 4 MUR, MY PIGGIES! :4wario2:
I don't even know what to replace my :4drmario: social thread banner with. I'd give my ownership of the thread to someone who's more inclined for the character. I don't main him anymore.
@ Luggy Luggy secondaries him.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Needs more Zelda and Pokemon. How else will you get those YouTube Fun Bucks? Keep it together dude.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So much hate for MatPat here! But i love it! It give me chortles! Say more please.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My favourte Game Theory videos are the ones that after uploaded another game in the series comes out and completely destroys the theory.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So much hate for MatPat here! But i love it! It give me chortles! Say more please.
I don't care about MatPat but my kryptonite is writing a well-reasoned argument on why Cars 2 is Pixar's Magnum Opus.
*vomits from the thought*

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Boruto is the dumbest friggin name I have heard in a long while, but at least its not Salad.

No, I am not making an exploding salad joke, Sasuke's daughter is actually called Salad (Sarada in Japan, which literally translates to salad)

We are officialy the Sasukeboards

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Though in all honesty, fan theories aren't really a bad thing at all. It's just that some of them don't make much sense.

Boruto is the dumbest friggin name I have heard in a long while, but at least its not Salad.

No, I am not making an exploding salad joke, Sasuke's daughter is actually called Salad (Sarada in Japan, which literally translates to salad)

We are officialy the Sasukeboards
Those are dumb names. And I thought "Goten" was pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom