• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can't wait tough the MatPat theorie on Smashboard when he talk about some avatar like the one i have and Flight and he say that the everything in Smashboard is the complot of a group of Illuminati version Japanese who want to have they here own OC of Naruto character.:troll: (if you find sense in what i talk, you have been cursed of the MatPatedarie, very dangerous curse i should say.:yeahboi:)
No thanks, I will always refuse to create a Naruto recolor. :troll:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well, if there's one thing you could give Toriyama credit for, it's that he's at least consistent with all his puns. Every full-blooded Saiyan being named after a vegetable. Or King Piccolo and his minions being named after instruments.
The origins of Frieza's name is the most amazing **** I have ever heard. Toriyama is a mad genius and I love him.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
No thanks, I will always refuse to create a Naruto recolor. :troll:
What about an OC of a Goomba ?
What ? There's already one on the Game Theory channel. It must be a trend. :troll:
Wasn't the PewDiePie video about Youtube's subscriber system instead?
I don't know, but one thing is clear : he used the image of the "famous" youtuber to get more views.
Because he needed to put PewDiePie in.

D

Deleted member

What ? There's already one on the Game Theory channel. It must be a trend. :troll:

I don't know, but one thing is clear : he used the image of the "famous" youtuber to get more views.
A Goomba OC? Sounds interesting. :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

The reason he used PewDiePie as a thumbnail is because he made a video claiming how Youtube was broken because his videos weren't showing up in people's sub box. Mat's video was explaining why that happens.
So that's why he used him as a thumbnail.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Can't wait tough the MatPat theorie on Smashboard when he talk about some avatar like the one i have and Flight and he say that the everything in Smashboard is the complot of a group of Illuminati version Japanese who want to have they here own OC of Naruto character.:troll: (if you find sense in what i talk, you have been cursed of the MatPatedarie, very dangerous curse i should say.:yeahboi:)

It's not really that hard being credited as part of the Iluminati based on avatar when you have this guy as it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

But GajinGoomba is good! At least he doesn't does theorie that doesn't make sense! And the informations in his video are actually interesting very to know! The contrary of MatPat in a sense.:drifloon: (but hey he sux bcause is voice is annoying right?)

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
But GajinGoomba is good! At least he doesn't does theorie that doesn't make sense! And the informations in his video are actually very intersting to know! The contrary of MatPat in a sense.:drifloon: (but hey he sux bcause is voice is annoying r8?)
R8? Rate what?
Gaijin's video about subjectivity in horror games was excellent.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
R8? Rate what?
Gaijin's video about subjectivity in horror games was excellent.
Is was more "right" but i think i would change it (edit::4greninja:'ed). And his video on ME!ME!ME! on his channel is very interesting and good personally!

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I use to like Naruto but after Sasuke left, he made the show weaker. Naruto seen to be mostly focus on getting him back that what really ruin it for me. Every episode I was waiting for someone or something to just kill Sasuke. I was hoping Sai was going to replace him but that didn't happen. So I just going to sum up what I think of Naruto.
Sakura: Sasuke left the village and now I'm sad
Naruto: even though you two have be ***** to me all this I'm going to bring him back you won't be sad

three years later
Naruto: Sasuke come back to the village.
Sasuke: No, because I'm a **** and believe in everything strangers say to me.
Sakura: I'm just not going to do anything.
then random villain comes out of nowhere and Naruto must defeat him.
the end.
What else that I didn't like about Naruto was something didn't make any sense. Like itachi Kill the Uchiha clan, if that was a order then why did he ran away and why people was after him, he did a order wouldn't the person who gave to order be the one to blame? And with the Yamato thing did people not care he was missing? It's like he just disappear and then reappear. there was no sadness when he was gone. And I wish Sai would have gotten a little more character development I really liked his back story but I guest Sakuke and random characters that comes out of nowhere was more important.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But GajinGoomba is good! At least he doesn't does theorie that doesn't make sense! And the informations in his video are actually interesting very to know! The contrary of MatPat in a sense.:drifloon: (but hey he sux bcause is voice is annoying r8?)
Meh, same level as MatPat for me. He's not really interresting. Just my opinion.
I'll say this though : his Goomba is OC is kinda ridiculous and cringeworthy for me.

The origins of Frieza's name is the most amazing **** I have ever heard. Toriyama is a mad genius and I love him.
The names are indeed pretty clever. Even though I don't really like DBZ, I still like the author. I just wish he ended DBZ sooner.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Meh, same level as MatPat for me. He's not really interresting. Just my opinion.
I'll say this though : his Goomba is OC is kinda ridiculous and cringeworthy for me.

The names are indeed pretty clever. Even though I don't really like DBZ, I still like the author. I just wish he ended DBZ sooner.
Ah man.... GajinGoomba doesn't deserve to be to the same level of MatPat personally. I think he is a really good guy! (But hey, a lot of people will say that a lot of Youtuber are good person in reality, so it's really a argument? I don't know really.:drshrug:) But hey! You're opinion Gentleman.:drifloon:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I use to like Naruto but after Sasuke left, he made the show weaker. Naruto seen to be mostly focus on getting him back that what really ruin it for me. Every episode I was waiting for someone or something to just kill Sasuke. I was hoping Sai was going to replace him but that didn't happen. So I just going to sum up what I think of Naruto.
Sakura: Sasuke left the village and now I'm sad
Naruto: even though you two have be ***** to me all this I'm going to bring him back you won't be sad

three years later
Naruto: Sasuke come back to the village.
Sasuke: No, because I'm a **** and believe in everything strangers say to me.
Sakura: I'm just not going to do anything.
then random villain comes out of nowhere and Naruto must defeat him.
the end.
What else that I didn't like about Naruto was something didn't make any sense. Like itachi Kill the Uchiha clan, if that was a order then why did he ran away and why people was after him, he did a order wouldn't the person who gave to order be the one to blame? And with the Yamato thing did people not care he was missing? It's like he just disappear and then reappear. there was no sadness when he was gone. And I wish Sai would have gotten a little more character development I really liked his back story but I guest Sakuke and random characters that comes out of nowhere was more important.
Sakura the always useless girl

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wasn't the PewDiePie video about Youtube's subscriber system instead?
More or less. That was one of the ones I do remember seeing. It had something to do with foreign channels getting promoted in their home country and America. As opposed to American channels only getting a lot of pull from America. Not sure if that system has changed or not though.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
More or less. That was one of the ones I do remember seeing. It had something to do with foreign channels getting promoted in their home country and America. As opposed to American channels only getting a lot of pull from America. Not sure if that system has changed or not though.
Wasn't it about the "burn out" system?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I somehow read Sakura as Sakurai there, so I got very confused.
I'm still very confused though, since I know nothing about Naruto.
You have been in a pit for knowing little to nothing about it. And it's maybe better like that.:4ludwig:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Found out the earliest I can pick up Splatoon tomorrow is 3pm due to I'm working from 7am to 3pm that day...

Kinda bums me out but I'll live. Sucks I have to work Saturday too (from 6am to 12pm).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
They are making amiibos as cards now? that will make getting them much easier.
they said they would, that already started with the Happy Home designer Animal crossing game.

Of course people were butthurt about it, not sure why
these are the US ones I think?

Pretty ****ing cool if you as me

This would make getting Villager and eveyone else easy.

while people are all " GAH I CaNT FIND MARTH"
Ill be in the back of the room holding my Marth amiibo card in their face

Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
Grand Entrance

So how is e'rybody?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I really know nothing of TTYD:

This is after a shell toss, NOT A POWER SHELL!

How to do:

Do the action command normally.
Upon hitting the enemy, DO NOT PRESS, BUT HOLD A, keep holding for a while until he starts to slow the spin down.
Release and press A immediately to have him do the finger.

How I found it?

The Japanese version has the Stylish work differently. In the English version, getting the spin of the power shell is one stylish as well as the finger, but this is not the case in the JP version where the only stylish is after the finger so, you do both for a single stylish.

But on the English version, the spin of the of shell toss is one stylish, nothing tells you you can do another one.

I was playing the JP version and the spin of the shell toss didn't gave a stylish, this points out that another stylish existed.

After messing with it, i found that you simply have to hold A instead of pressing it.

Seriously, guys, how well hidden that one was, I doubt a lot knew it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom