• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I think the "hes only trying to make money" argument needs to **** off and die in a pit. Everyone in this world is trying to make money so that they dont starve to death.
You don't go to your parents while they're workin and say "You're just trying to make money!!!", so stop.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
He'd be another option, but I don't think he's that interested (to run a thread).
There's more competent guys on the Doc' section than me. Give it to someone else, I'm not the good choice for running a Doc thread.
A meme thread however ? Now that's the thread I could run.:luigimelee:
As well as a Nichijou or Ace Attorney one.

Boruto is the dumbest friggin name I have heard in a long while, but at least its not Salad.

No, I am not making an exploding salad joke, Sasuke's daughter is actually called Salad (Sarada in Japan, which literally translates to salad)

We are officialy the Sasukeboards

It was the time where the author said "Screw this, I'm gonna do the method Toriyama gaved me. Use vegetals as names".
Unfortunaly, his choice was really poor.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My favourte Game Theory videos are the ones that after uploaded another game in the series comes out and completely destroys the theory.
Like the FNAF Theorie?:troll: I have a theorie that Scott just make the fourth game just for say to MatPat to go to bed. If this is true, i will laughing.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368

Hey guys, what are ya'll doing?

I saw a GT video when scrolling down to comment, so I expect lotsa MatPat hate discussion.

D

Deleted member

There's more competent guys on the Doc' section than me. Give it to someone else, I'm not the good choice for running a Doc thread.

@TTTTTsd maybe? I'll see. I need some gift in exchange though. :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Are you ****ting me?
Nope. A lot Japanese comics seem to like using pun names. Or at least a lot mainstream ones. I know One Piece and Dragon Ball did this too. There's plenty I'm forgetting though. So Naruto isn't that different. It's just that the names chosen don't sound right, even compared to other series.

Sort of like how American Comics tend to have a lot of alliteration in the names of heroes. Peter Parker, Wally West, Matt Murdock, Bruce Banner, Susan Storm, Kara Kent ect ect.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think the "hes only trying to make money" argument needs to **** off and die in a pit. Everyone in this world is trying to make money so that they dont starve to death.
You don't go to your parents while they're workin and say "You're just trying to make money!!!", so stop.
Thats because thats the point of work, to make money

Some people make videos for fun like Cr1TiKaL, he doesn't keep any of his money he gets

and some ONLY do it BECAUSE of the money and thats th sole reason. "Screw the fans, I have money"

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

It was the time where the author said "Screw this, I'm gonna do the method Toriyama gaved me. Use vegetals as names".
Unfortunaly, his choice was really poor.
Toriyama at least had fun with the concept (guy knows how to write cool stuff thats also very silly), this is just coming out of nowhere.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Hey guys, what are ya'll doing?

I saw a GT video when scrolling down to comment, so I expect lotsa MatPat hate discussion.
"My name is Mabel. It rhymes with Shmabel."
-Mabel Pines, Da Reel Mutha****in G

Soul.

Except that you can't tell everyone to stop saying that. It's what they think. If it's not the right way to say something, then let them be; we all know you're right, but we happen to have this marvelous thing called "opinion," which leads us to "terrible."
"Terrible opinions"

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Thats because thats the point of work, to make money

Some people make videos for fun like Critical and some ONLY do it BECAUSE of the money
You are forgetting some people's work is literally living off of Youtube. So MatPat IS working, after all. What makes him different from others? The fact he makes videos?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
We can't have a complete Naruto discussion until someone posts nasty Tsunade x Hinata hentai. :4wario:
Time to deliver the goods...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The thing I would like to see is his fanbase stop making every theory he makes "canon".
Seriously, his theories are filled with plot holes, yet his fanbase are so lazy to see if his researches are good, they take it as "fact" and spread it to the world like a plague.
One thing I hate is taking people as ignorants and make money on their backs. And sometimes, it feels like this for MatPat.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Toriyama at least had fun with the concept (guy knows how to write cool stuff thats also very silly), this is just coming out of nowhere.
Well, if there's one thing you could give Toriyama credit for, it's that he's at least consistent with all his puns. Every full-blooded Saiyan being named after a vegetable. Or King Piccolo and his minions being named after instruments.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The thing I would like to see is his fanbase stop making every theory he makes "canon".
Seriously, his theories are filled with plot holes, yet his fanbase are so lazy to see if his researches are good, they take it as "fact" and spread it to the world like a plague.
One thing I hate is taking people as ignorants and make money on their backs. And sometimes, it feels like this for MatPat.
Seriously, fanbase are sometime worst that the thing they love. (FNAF,Sonic,MatPat. etc...)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
We can't have a complete Naruto discussion until someone posts nasty Tsunade x Hinata hentai. :4wario:
Time to deliver the goods...
How about a Sasuke x Naruto talk ?
Please kill this manga already.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Honestly, there are some MatPat theories that are good... then he began to talk about PewDiePie... and then he started to talk non-stop about FNAF...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
But hey, that's just a theo- *shot*

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Brb pulling up some fanfics, crappy AMVs, and fan art.
Be sure to do that thing were a picture changes into every color of the rainbow. No awful AMV is complete without it. Make make the screen shake unreasonably too. Bonus points if you use Linkin Park.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Naruto talk? Anyone read the new Naruto Gaiden chapter that came out today?

Damn it Kishimoto, wasn't the Itachi, then Pain, then Tobi, then Madara, then Zetsu, then Kaguya plot twists/final bosses enough!? Now you're telling me Kaguya wanted to enslave humanity to fight an even more dangerous threat? This is some Gurren Lagann time skip **** here. :facepalm:

I thought the Gaiden chapter would be centered on Boruto (which IMO is a dumb name), not a continuation/another time skip for the main series. Sarada is at least an interesting protagonist though.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Honestly, there are some MatPat theories that are good... then he began to talk about PewDiePie... and then he started to talk non-stop about FNAF...
MatPat's favorite quote must be : "I need to follow trends."
Thus, making Fnaf, Nintendo and PewDiePie theories was the best he could do for his channel.

Soul.

Honestly when people mention FNaF here it will just result in flame wars.
... Even more on YouTube.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Two mods entered the thread, evading the chaos of the above posts?

What a time to be alive. :4charizard:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can't wait tough the MatPat theorie on Smashboard when he talk about some avatar like the one i have and Flight and he say that the everything in Smashboard is the complot of a group of Illuminati version Japanese who want to have they here own OC of Naruto character.:troll: (if you find sense in what i talk, you have been cursed of the MatPatedarie, very dangerous curse i should say.:yeahboi:)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Can't wait tough the MatPat theorie on Smashboard when he talk about some avatar like the one i have and Flight and he say that the everything in Smashboard is the complot of a group of Illuminati version Japanese who want to have they here own OC of Naruto character.:troll: (if you find sense in what i talk, you have been cursed of the MatPatedarie, very dangerous curse i should say.:yeahboi:)
And it all started when Space Stranger went to San Diego to take a load off. :4wario:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
MatPat's favorite quote must be : "I need to follow trends."
Thus, making Fnaf, Nintendo and PewDiePie theories was the best he could do for his channel.
Wasn't the PewDiePie video about Youtube's subscriber system instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom