• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
GUYS! LISTEN!

When checking out today's Nintendo 3DS eShop update, I saw something very noteworthy. On the "Games with Updates" category (just a collection of software updates), guess who's on the front of the category's box: :4lucas:

Lucas very soon???
Mother Half Life 3 confirmed

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

This is what's happening in India right now. I hope @ FalKoopa FalKoopa is okay...
I'm literally stuck inside the house for the whole day, so yeah, I'm okay.

Over a thousand have died from heat-strokes though, so it is quite bad. Where I live, the temperatures reach about 42°C at mid-day.

:231:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Now that I look at my mains, most of them are not high tiers.
:4mario: : Middle of the High Tier.
:4littlemac: : Top of the Low Tier now.
:4drmario: : Low in the Low tier.

And I consider maining the Gunner, and it's also a low tier. Thanks Smash 4 community, you and your useless tier lists.

I use the basic set, wich is pretty nice. The charged shot and reflector helps a lot in some situations, especially for the characters with big projectiles (Megaman's Fsmash, Lucario's Aurasphere etc). My basic set is with the Nano Mii, with the basic outfit.

My customs with the Mii gunner are simple :
  • 3113 : Again, I'm using the Nano Mii. This set has the grenades, a great tool for mindgames, and the third Down B, wich absorbs projectiles like Ness. It's pretty good to use if I don't need the charged shots.
  • 1212 : This one uses the Hakase Mii with the business woman suit. The second SideB works like the one of Zelda's, and I use the other grenades from the DownB. Pretty fun to use, and since it's a small Mii, it's faster.
  • 3121 : I'm using the Miss Pauling Mii from TF2, with the business woman suit for this one. Grenades are here, but the recovery isn't great. Though it's good as UpB OOS.
  • 2322 : I'm using the Sniper Mii from TF2 with the cowboy outfit, and the a hat that looks like the one of the real Sniper. It's a super offensive one, with lasors, the UpB OOS, missiles and DownB bombs. Pretty fun to use
So yeah, that's my sets.
Alright, that's pretty cool.
For me, I personally like (And use) 3212.

Grenades, Stealth Shot, Lunar Launch, and Bombs.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm literally stuck inside the house for the whole day, so yeah, I'm okay.

Over a thousand have died from heat-strokes though, so it is quite bad. Where I live, the temperatures reach about 42°C at mid-day.

:231:
Whoa. I know how it feels.
The day it hit 42°'C here me and my family were at a BBQ and we had to wait near about 5-6 ovens to get our food.
I nearly melted.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Whoa. I know how it feels.
The day it hit 42°'C here me and my family were at a BBQ and we had to wait near about 5-6 ovens to get our food.
I nearly melted.
Melted Yoshis arent cute :(

In other news, the birds are still panting

Sure 80+ may be ok for some people but not for Virginia Beach but in VB it could be 80-90 outside and sunny and by the afternoon it could drop to 70s and get cloudy and rainy

Virginia Beach weather is hella stupid

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
GUYS! LISTEN!

When checking out today's Nintendo 3DS eShop update, I saw something very noteworthy. On the "Games with Updates" category (just a collection of software updates), guess who's on the front of the category's box: :4lucas:

Lucas very soon???
Depends. If Nintendo removes Lucas's picture, then it'll be very soon. If it stays, then expect it to be the last day of the month.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Oregon Smash Community needs your help!

Hey all, I am a prominent Smash Bros. competitor who has been playing in Pro Brackets for nearly a decade now. I have since been a long-standing host in my state and have fallen into a bizarre problem I'm hoping to get some help on from the Smash Community in general:

I scheduled a Tournament, Road to Glory for June 20th and had it advertised for a couple months now, but just a few days ago another TO in the SAME CITY just scheduled an event for June 20th as well.

This is a gross scheduling conflict.

Normally this kind of problem is easily resolved and the proper thing would have the TO change his date, but I was informed that this was actually as sabotage.

This isn't too unbelievable, because "spite tournaments" which are designed to sabotage other TO's events have happened several times in the recent past. So I do lend this some credence.

The best course of action is politely asking the TO's to change the date
Whether sabotage or not it will solve the problem -But I need your help!

Please take a moment to post a message on Facebook HERE and on Smashboards HERE asking for the date of their tourney to a be changed.

Thank you so much!

More info:

On Reddit
#OregonDrama

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So there is a new Game Theory that have been uploaded. What do you guys think?
Personaly i think it's fine.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ew gross Dont call me that ****ty *** name.

I hate Naruto with a passion. It just wont end

It like Japan trolled people. " hehe Naruto is ending! here have a naruto spinoff and movie"
Every Naruto video with a guy who think that is still a good anime should be replaced with video about Pandora Hearts. #TrueTalk:bowser:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom