• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Idk about the waiting for Amiibos part because they are just bits of plastic to me now which is why I only have 6.

Ill just end up buying the cards anyway. Im going to aim for those animal Crossing one that come out with Happy Home Designer
I see your point, but I just want to get some of those that are just hard to find and forget about wasting so much time and effort over them. Just one wave then don't have to do something like this again. Idk, maybe that's me

But still...life sucks sometimes

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, I was just clarifying in case someone else didn't.

I need to buy more Mega Man games.

And practice them. XD

It's sad that I can only beat MM2 by save scumming the virtual console. XD
Of the 6 I own (All on virtual Console) [MM 1, 2, and 6 on 3ds, 3, 4, and 5 on Wii U]
I can beat 2, 4, 5, and 6 without abusing the restore points.
I also chose to play all of them without looking up the weaknesses, so I kinda just had to go with the flow.
I can also remember which RMs I went for first in each game.
MM1: Cut Man
MM2: Heat Man (I refused to give up. I did it, though it took forever.) [I hate those blocks]
MM3: Top Man
MM4: Drill Man
MM5: Gravity Man
MM6: Wind Man.

Is all the music in Baten Kaitos as good as The valedictory elegy?
Fixed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
RIP in salad sauce.

(now, dont go around spamming it again, it should be fine as long as we dont overuse it)
WHAT?! A SALAD GIF?! CODE RED! CODE......you know what? Let's just appriciate this gif and what he represented for some people along time ago.:drwtf:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
WHAT?! A SALAD GIF?! CODE RED! CODE......you know what? Let's just appriciate this gif and what he represented for some people along time ago.:drwtf:
so, I imagine nothing, a void in my head.

Seriously, I still wonder what was so hilarious about it.....I really never go it....it's just a salad that POOF! nothing else.....not even a cat or anything interesting.....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I see your point, but I just want to get some of those that are just hard to find and forget about wasting so much time and effort over them. Just one wave then don't have to do something like this again. Idk, maybe that's me

But still...life sucks sometimes
Personally, I will take the cards over fighting over plastic.

Cards mean more being made because they aren't as expensive to make

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Of the 6 I own (All on virtual Console) [MM 1, 2, and 6 on 3ds, 3, 4, and 5 on Wii U]
I can beat 2, 4, 5, and 6 without abusing the restore points.
I also chose to play all of them without looking up the weaknesses, so I kinda just had to go with the flow.
I can also remember which RMs I went for first in each game.
MM1: Cut Man
MM2: Heat Man (I refused to give up. I did it, though it took forever.) [I hate those blocks]
MM3: Top Man
MM4: Drill Man
MM5: Gravity Man
MM6: Wind Man.

Fixed.
I know, I was trying to save time.

More often than not trying to save time makes me look like even more of a n00b than I am. And one of the YouTube listings capitalized it, so I couldn't be sure. The descriptions were so bad I almost got away with thinking it was an Xenoblade song for a moment because I had forgotten reading an earlier conversation about it. Smash osts are terrible at providing proper information. . .

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
so, I imagine nothing, a void in my head.

Seriously, I still wonder what was so hilarious about it.....I really never go it....it's just a salad that POOF! nothing else.....not even a cat or anything interesting.....
So that's mean that The Void is in you're head?

nah jk, but this gif is just the representation of a good time when memes where everywhere on this thread and i posted Alice reaction. But everthing change when the Mod nation attack..... (Just a joke, OK?:beezo:)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Thanks to the Mii Gunner, I now understand more how to play Samus. And I just destroyed people on FG with her.
Those charged shots are too spooky for the kids on this mode. :samusmelee:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

nah jk, but this gif is just the representation of a good time when memes where everywhere on this thread and i posted Alice reaction. But everthing change when the Mod nation attack..... (Just a joke, OK?:beezo:)
I still remember when they started 4.0 and told everyone that they couldn't do image only posts. The scars from those tears are still seared into my mind. . .

O image spam, you will be missed!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thanks to the Mii Gunner, I now understand more how to play Samus. And I just destroyed people on FG with her.
YEAH!!! SOMEONE PLAY SAMUS IN SMASH 4 AND LIKE IT!!!!!!
Sorry, i think i loose control of myself for one second....

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Aldelaro's head is Super Paper Mario, confirmed.

But charged shots can't beat Link's ultimate technique...
STANDING STILL!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If it isnt funny to you then dont worry about it.

Thus is memes, some find it funny, some dont
----
****ing damn it, I was so close to getting this 2-story house on this game I'm playing and the game took some of my lumber away and now I'm set back again

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What customs do you have on Mii Gunner?
(And also, out of curiosity, which outfit?)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
But I like the figures because they're unique so...
eh, sure but once everyone has them, are they really unique anymore?

But thats just me.

Speaking of Amiibo cards, It feels like I'm the only one that was mad about it when Nintendo said they would do that

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*Bell rings*

The following contest is a BOB-OMB EXTREME RULES MATCH! The only way to win is to knock your opponent's lives down to zero. Introducing first...

:4bowser:

He is the Koopa King, BOWSER!!!

*crowd boos*

And his opponent...

:4mario:

He is the Plumber, the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom, and who gets inside Princess Peach, MARIO!!!

*awkward silence after the sexual reference*

:4mario:: IT'S-A-ME MARIO!

*crowd still in awkward silence*

:4mario::....but if you like it so much, put a ring on it?

*crowd erupts into a huge cheer*

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
YEAH!!! SOMEONE PLAY SAMUS IN SMASH 4 AND LIKE IT!!!!!!
Sorry, i think i loose control of myself for one second....
Now that I look at my mains, most of them are not high tiers.
:4mario: : Middle of the High Tier.
:4littlemac: : Top of the Low Tier now.
:4drmario: : Low in the Low tier.

And I consider maining the Gunner, and it's also a low tier. Thanks Smash 4 community, you and your useless tier lists.

What customs do you have on Mii Gunner?
(And also, out of curiosity, which outfit?)
I use the basic set, wich is pretty nice. The charged shot and reflector helps a lot in some situations, especially for the characters with big projectiles (Megaman's Fsmash, Lucario's Aurasphere etc). My basic set is with the Nano Mii, with the basic outfit.

My customs with the Mii gunner are simple :
  • 3113 : Again, I'm using the Nano Mii. This set has the grenades, a great tool for mindgames, and the third Down B, wich absorbs projectiles like Ness. It's pretty good to use if I don't need the charged shots.
  • 1212 : This one uses the Hakase Mii with the business woman suit. The second SideB works like the one of Zelda's, and I use the other grenades from the DownB. Pretty fun to use, and since it's a small Mii, it's faster.
  • 3121 : I'm using the Miss Pauling Mii from TF2, with the business woman suit for this one. Grenades are here, but the recovery isn't great. Though it's good as UpB OOS.
  • 2322 : I'm using the Sniper Mii from TF2 with the cowboy outfit, and the a hat that looks like the one of the real Sniper. It's a super offensive one, with lasors, the UpB OOS, missiles and DownB bombs. Pretty fun to use
So yeah, that's my sets.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Holy cheese biscuits, I need to play again!

So far, I have about 6 decks at the minute.

Magician
Warrior
Light
Dragon
Dark
Beast/Earth

My last deck does need more work, but I should be fine
I remember I had Blue Eyes

But they went poof like wtf man

But I dont play, I just collect

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
GUYS! LISTEN!

When checking out today's Nintendo 3DS eShop update, I saw something very noteworthy. On the "Games with Updates" category (just a collection of software updates), guess who's on the front of the category's box: :4lucas:

Lucas very soon???

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
GUYS! LISTEN!

When checking out today's Nintendo 3DS eShop update, I saw something very noteworthy. On the "Games with Updates" category (just a collection of software updates), guess who's on the front of the category's box: :4lucas:

Lucas very soon???
Dude, they said June. and we dont even know the exact date

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom