• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Prepare for the army of Sonic fanboys. :troll:
Actually, just as a fan of hard rock/heavy metal, some of the stuff Crush 40 did was fantastic and really inspired. Even the vocals were good...which is not too surprising really when you consider Crush 40 was contracted for songs that would have to be well-received in multi-million selling games. Cheesy or not, they continued Sonic games having fantastic tracks.

But you can hardly swalllllowww :troll:

your fears and paaaaaainn

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone know if voting more than once will erase previous votes? I've been hearing such stuff around the web but with no solid confirmation.

Soul.

EDIT: Oops...sorry again. This thread is too quiet nowadays. A few months ago that'd be a safe time to increase my post count again :troll:
This I can agree. Eh. I feel like I haven't posted here a lot lately..
And then I have Skype even though I'm in no groups. lel

D

Deleted member

This thread is too quiet nowadays. A few months ago that'd be a safe time to increase my post count again :troll:
Too bad, I have 12,000 posts. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is Xbox's Games with Gold pick for April 16. Totally getting it.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Does anyone know if voting more than once will erase previous votes? I've been hearing such stuff around the web but with no solid confirmation.
If it does i will have wasted a lot of time.
I have also been hearing that the first vote you used is the one that stays. I really hope that's not the case either because if it is than I voted for King K. Rool instead of Roy. :(

D

Deleted member

They don't seem to realize that the ballot is pretty much for 1st and 2nd party only.
Yesterday, a Nintendo of America rep said that all characters could get in, so third party applies. As long as it's not Goku, Shrek, SPongeBob, and etc., we're good.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
If it does i will have wasted a lot of time.
I have also been hearing that the first vote you used is the one that stays. I really hope that's not the case either because if it is than I voted for King K. Rool instead of Roy. :(
They're just rumours, and I personally don't see how it makes sense that they ignore suggestions if the message says that they received it. I've only voted for my two most wanteds and I'm happy to leave it at that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They don't seem to realize that the ballot is pretty much for 1st and 2nd party only.
Honestly it's understandable. At this point, everybody is going to want their IP in Smash (hell, even Microsoft would be on board with Banjo). As I said before, Smash is huge, and it's pretty huge advertisement if your character gets in. Not saying you have to like it, but it's understandable even if it's entirely implausible.
Goro look awesome!!!! :yeahboi:
inb4 everybody is using Goro on day 1 :4pacman:

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm sad it had to come to this but...I can't stand "indies." Seriously, MeatBoy isn't even on Nintendo hardware and it's nowhere near the quality of the other games represented with characters.

Last edited:

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Yesterday, a Nintendo of America rep said that all characters could get in, so third party applies. As long as it's not Goku, Shrek, SPongeBob, and etc., we're good.
I love how he specifically stated no Goku or Spongebob. lmao

Why is this thread so quiet. Like when I first joined last year it was crazy hard for anyone to notice your post because there were new posts climbing on new posts. Like wtf happened?

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I wonder how much information we could find out about posters on this thread if I suddenly just made a post supporting Young-Earth Creationism.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I love how he specifically stated no Goku or Spongebob. lmao

Why is this thread so quiet. Like when I first joined last year it was crazy hard for anyone to notice your post because there were new posts climbing on new posts. Like wtf happened?
Smash Bros. came out. A lot of people left after speculation finished.

D

Deleted member

I wonder how much information we could find out about posters on this thread if I suddenly just made a post supporting Young-Earth Creationism.
Hey man, you do you and I'll also do you.
Wait a minute.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I'm sad it had to come to this but...I can't stand "indies." Seriously, MeatBoy isn't even on Nintendo hardware and it's nowhere near the quality of the other games represented with characters.
Exactly. It makes me cringe when and indie creator thinks their character has a chance. >:p

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Ridley alone has survived being nuked 9000 times in a row and can regenerate from anything as long as it can eat. Ridley's claws alone are strong enough o penetrate power armor made by what is essentially a bunch of space gods. Where's the rest of Ridley's species? Who or what killed them all off?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While the Super Meat Boy game hasn't been on a Nintendo system, Meat Boy himself has appeared on Nintendo (as a guest character in a couple of BIT.TRIP games and again in Retro City Rampage).

Regardless, that should not warrant as a reliable eligibility in Smash. Also, Team Meat are well known as huge ***holes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Regardless, that should not warrant as a reliable eligibility in Smash. Also, Team Meat are well known as huge ***holes.
Eh, they're not that bad, just not good at being in the spotlight. Edmund McMillen himself (one half of Team Meat) has admitted he hates the attention he gets so he comes off as a bit of an ass in public, but on more private streams he seems relatively humble and down-to-earth.

Frostav

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Are you on drugs? Super Meat Boy is one of the finest platformers ever lol

Sm4sh players are as dumb as I thought, no wonder I just sold this kusoge wwww

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I really like how everyone expects that a character would be good for Smash based entirely on the fact that they've appeared on a Nintendo console. Friggin everyone has been on a Nintendo console but you aren't going to see Buster the Cat being added to Smash.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I really like how everyone expects that a character would be good for Smash based entirely on the fact that they've appeared on a Nintendo console. Friggin everyone has been on a Nintendo console but you aren't going to see Buster the Cat being added to Smash.
GREEN MARIO PIPE FROM FLAPPY BIRD CONFIRMED!

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh no, a waifu avatar insulted Smashers, whatever will we do? :troll:

:pikachu:Super Meat Boy is overrated and the 2D platformer Renaissance is getting kind of old now...

Don't agree with me? Then argue politely, don't post flamebait.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Okay, I got it. The ESRB doesn't check games super extremely thoroughly, so I have an idea. Someone get a job at Nintendo and make a game. When you beat it you get a New Game+, as usual. When you beat New Game+ 16 times the game purposefully screws up and gets really surreal and has a bunch of horrific crap that does not belong in a Nintendo game. Nobody is going to actually beat a game 16 times, so everyone assumes it's some horror fanfic or mod. Mission accomplished.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It would extremely hard to get Bubsy in since the publisher went out of business in 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom