• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
So...:4myfriends: becomes Guts from Beserk?
Guts is not even comparable to Megami characters. He'd get rek'd so hard. It'd be more like Ike becoming Silver Surfer but instead of a board he's got a sword.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I don't see how a Fire Emblem/Shin Megami crossover will work. Shin characters are just simply MUCH more powerful than any Fire Emblem characters. Yeah, Fire Emblem characters have "gods" (really strong dragons), but Shin characters literally kill incarnations of Yahweh, who himself has multiversal power. They're really gonna have to buff up any Fire Emblem characters that appear.
From what it looks as shown in the trailer, it will be more Personaesque, with at least 4 'ordinary' high-schoolers who become the heroes by channeling the abilities of the more celebrated Fire Emblem characters as their 'Persona', whilst the bad guys do the same, only they channel the bad Fire Emblem characters. Tiki is the only one we see in her appearance being very similar to Fire Emblem, probably because she is a Manakete princess and so is one of a few who've survived to modern times due to her long lifespan. All of that is speculation, but that's what I've gathered.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I've been watching a lot of Creepypastas and I can already tell this will not end well for me when I try to sleep. I was literally afraid of going to the bathroom and it's 4:42 PM.
Why? he's not that special.
Bate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's mean :cry:
i'm actually thinkink of changing my avatar, something along the lines of this:

No, but seriously, I can't think up another avatar.
Planning stuff for the next avatar is somewhat difficult for me. Sometimes I want to ditch my character, and sometimes I don't. lol

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
What if every time you were like "Dear god please kill me" just out of annoyance or frustration you suddenly died of a heart attack.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That's mean :cry:
i'm actually thinkink of changing my avatar, something along the lines of this:

No, but seriously, I can't think up another avatar.
Well, if you ask me, I'd keep it.

NOT indicating I'm a Steven Universe fanatic. Coughcough.

But if you want a better Amethyst avatar, go with Crocodile Jazzhands.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I've been watching a lot of Creepypastas and I can already tell this will not end well for me when I try to sleep. I was literally afraid of going to the bathroom and it's 4:42 PM.

Bate.
That's not bait, I'm dead serious we don't need to treat him like the second coming of christ.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Praised be Arceus
Considering today is Easter, that picture is actually pretty offensive... :glare:

Not going to infract, as I don't want personally to get into religious territory, but that is definitely pushing boundaries. Don't be surprised if another mod handles this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom