• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I need to find some way to relive my childhood... you know, pretend I'm back in the past, when I was actually happy... instead of just some useless slob who does nothing except scream at a video game and tweet away at an ocarina, waiting for things to get better...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4rob:: What about that bad guy from Donkey Kong, King K. Rool?

:4ganondorf:: Oh Hell no! That guy is a ******.

:4rob:: Why?

:4ganondorf:: Well lets see, he's an overweight psychotic alligator with blood fear with a bunch of apes! His fatass can't do anything, at least the lard Penguin over there has a hammer!

:4dedede:: Hey I'm not fat! I'm just overly sexy.
Trying to show me up Kyo clone? :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Do people want something else other than 2 completely different Samus variations as the next Metroid charraccter? Please, don't bring up Ridley.

'charraccter' was intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I'll admit Wolf was very fun to play with in Brawl.

But I'll only accept him as DLC if he gets rid of that damn Final Smash that is Landmaster.
Eh... personally I don't care about the Final Smash (in general). It'd be okay for them to change it to something like the Wolfen, but eh.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Do people want something else other than 2 completely different Samus variations as the next Metroid charraccter? Please, don't bring up Ridley.

'charraccter' was intended.
Bigley :troll:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am downloading Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze now because I have Platinum status on Club Nintendo. $60 game for free sounds like a good deal compared to most of the VC games that are on the list. :cool:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing about that unspeakable character is making him playable would resort to changing one of the game's stages significantly (regardless of how disliked the stage hazard is)

I'm still not sure of the following characters that are already in Smash 3DS/Wii U on their eligibility status:
- Poké Ball Pokémon
- Assist Trophies
- Characters found in stages
- Smash Run enemies

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

One thing about that unspeakable character is making him playable would resort to changing one of the game's stages significantly (regardless of how disliked the stage hazard is)

I'm still not sure of the following characters that are already in Smash 3DS/Wii U on their eligibility status:
- Poké Ball Pokémon
- Assist Trophies
- Character found in stages
- Smash Run enemies
It wouldn't happen anyway. Those four character types you mentioned are very unlikely to be playable, in my opinion. You want two Isabelles? :smirk:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
It wouldn't happen anyway. Those four character types you mentioned are very unlikely to be playable, in my opinion. You want two Isabelles? :smirk:
Now I want Sneaky Spirit as a character.
Make it happen, Mashedpotato Samurai!

D

Deleted member

I am downloading Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze now because I have Platinum status on Club Nintendo. $60 game for free sounds like a good deal compared to most of the VC games that are on the list. :cool:
I got Ultimate NES Remix since I didn't know what to get. xD

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah.

Although, in Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (3DS) 4 of the characters found in Assist Cubes (exactly the same thing as Smash's Assist Trophies) were promoted to playable characters in the XL (console) version. But that's a totally different team.

Soul.

I got nothing because Club Nintendo is such a stupid service.
Time to waste my eShop card's money on getting something like Awakening or ORAS.

D

Deleted member

I got Mario Kart 7.

Not bad, actually.
I planned to get the game digitally for the lulz (I had the game already on cartridge) but I found it redundant, so I went for Ultimate NES Remix.. I could've went with a Wii U game, though. The game's single-player mode is very lacking compared to the golden MKDS. That's what happens when you rush a game for the 2011 holiday season. Online is the rage these days, anyway.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I got nothing because Club Nintendo is such a stupid service.
Time to waste my eShop card's money on getting something like Awakening.
I already narrowed the options for you. :4marth:

Soul.

I already narrowed the options for you. :4marth:
I'll consider getting it. As I said, I want to try out other games, so yee.
...That reminds me, I gotta download the remaining Ambassador games before that.
And are you ready for the Metal Mario invasion on MK7? :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Yeah.

Although, in Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (3DS) 4 of the characters found in Assist Cubes (exactly the same thing as Smash's Assist Trophies) were promoted to playable characters in the XL (console) version. But that's a totally different team.
I see. I haven't played it, so I never knew that.

Soul.

lmao, I go to a thread and see this:
lol said:
Should have been a Wii U only game. Smash has always been on a home console, not some crappy handheld that can barely handle it.
#neverstopclimbing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll consider getting it. As I said, I want to try out other games, so yee.
...That reminds me, I gotta download the remaining Ambassador games before that.
And are you ready for the Metal Mario invasion on MK7? :smirk:
I have like, all NES games and 7 GBA games downloaded. I'll eventually get the other 3.

D

Deleted member

lmao, I go to a thread and see this:

#neverstopclimbing
*sigh* Here we go again...
If they were Wii U-only DLC, do you know how many 3DS owners would feel ronery? People don't seem to understand these things. But whatever. Moving on...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I love this man! This Ganondorf goes in hard and does not give a flying frick what you do to him. :laugh:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
*sigh* Here we go again...
If they were Wii U-only DLC, do you know how many 3DS owners would feel ronery? People don't seem to understand these things. But whatever. Moving on...
N3DS exclusive? It could happen if they discontinue the old 3DS models entirely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom