• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wolf and Snake are the only returning characters that should be DLC.

Though I'd be down for Ivysaur and Squirtle. As long as Isaac is a dlc character I'm ok with anyone else showing up after.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

While arguably all Assist Trophies are out of the question (Shadow and Waluigi vote spams aside), at least this however could help show the big man that he does have familiarity in the West. Who knows, the big N might even think about making that new game in the future if the Taka support goes viral. Luckily my old pals of the forums have even more tricks up their sleeve to help kick things off for the long year. :pikachu:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

Though I'd be down for Ivysaur and Squirtle. As long as Isaac is a dlc character I'm ok with anyone else showing up after.
i'm ok with wolf coming back but i don't think snake is since konami is firing kojima and also the fact that they hold what do with him i think charizard is good enough to keep the spot of ivysaur and bulbasaur i just wanna see some new faces now hopefully Tetra, Kumatora, Viridi, or Medusa

Soul.

"wow guys, Pokémon has the most characters available!!!"

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Hello social people!!!!!

I would like you, to list as many reasons AGAINST Bayonetta in Smash Bros(except the most used, "too sexual ect" one). I would like to hear your thoughts. :D

D

Deleted member

While arguably all Assist Trophies are out of the question (Shadow and Waluigi vote spams aside), at least this however could help show the big man that he does have familiarity in the West. Who knows, the big N might even think about making that new game in the future if the Taka support goes viral. Luckily my old pals of the forums have even more tricks up their sleeve to help kick things off for the long year. :pikachu:
The votes might convince Sakurai and co. to add him, but it's very unlikely to see an AT going playable, in my opinion. Then again... who knows?!

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
"wow guys, Pokémon has the most characters available!!!"
I think we should focus on getting some different characters i swear mario , zelda and pokemon already take up half of the roster

i hate to be that one guy but isn't he basically a samurai link?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nintendo really needs to lay down some guidelines on who's eligible to be voted for rather than the pathetically simple "video-game character",

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Yeah, but what about the 2DS? NoA / NoE probably don't want to discontinue that one...
Oh, forgot about the 2DS...
Though it does concern me how 2DS owners would be able to play games like the Xenoblade port...

D

Deleted member

Hello social people!!!!!

I would like you, to list as many reasons AGAINST Bayonetta in Smash Bros(except the most used, "too sexual ect" one). I would like to hear your thoughts. :D
She's a third party character owned by Sega. :4sonic: is already in the game, and for some people, it wouldn't make sense to have two characters from the same company in the games.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Hello social people!!!!!

Well her attack may have to be altered since her finishers are bigger than her own model , Since sega still owns her they would have to give the green light on that whether or not she will be allowed to be the second sega third party character on smash , she may be a little too creative since she has more crap then dante and vergil combined

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
i hate to be that one guy but isn't he basically a samurai link?
From an engine perspective, yes since Murasame Castle essentially used that style before The Legend of Zelda did. But the major differences is that it's a bullet hell action hybrid where there is no puzzles unlike its "brother". And this guy is a more of an ordinary man that fought hordes of brainwashed people than a guy blessed with the powers of a goddess fighting monsters.

@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara Not really asking for votes per se, but showing off my less than professional Photoshop skills. :laugh:

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
She's a third party character owned by Sega. :4sonic: is already in the game, and for some people, it wouldn't make sense to have two characters from the same company in the games.
Well her attack may have to be altered since her finishers are bigger than her own model , Since sega still owns her they would have to give the green light on that whether or not she will be allowed to be the second sega third party character on smash , she may be a little too creative since she has more crap then dante and vergil combined
Thanks!

Soul.

Begging for votes. Lol guys, it's a social thread. Those users come to this thread because it is a social thread, meaning you can talk about anything (except... bad ****).
Does it seem like spam? Tell them to add text in their posts.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Hello social people!!!!!

Hmm. Not a reason.

I really need this people.
Okay maybe the biggest competition for her:
Wonder red.
Begging for votes. Lol guys, it's a social thread. Those users come to this thread because it is a social thread, meaning you can talk about anything (except... bad ****).
Does it seem like spam? Tell them to add text in their posts.
Says does not like ballot talk

Supports propaganda.
:psycho:

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Believe me i would love to have Roll from Capcom and i mean the original to be in smash but that's a slim chance on it
From an engine perspective, yes since Murasame Castle essentially used that style before The Legend of Zelda did. But the major differences is that it's a bullet hell action hybrid where there is no puzzles unlike its "brother". And this guy is a more of an ordinary man that fought hordes of brainwashed people than a guy blessed with the powers of a goddess fighting monsters.

@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara Not really asking for votes per se, but showing off my less than professional Photoshop skills. :laugh:
Well yeah you have point but there's another thing i don't really know him :p i can understand if he was like ness came to america but didn't get much interest until smash but this guy never came until america like until now lol
Same here; if this keeps growing lots of users will spam their petitions here thus derailing the current conversations
there's a reason why i avoid doing that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You better not be using Photoshop CC. :smirk:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Hiiii~! Just got back from Uni-Studios' Drive-In Mini Golf. I'm making a little Smash write up in the style of Pokémon Showdown's Super Staff Bros, but for Smashboards members (Particularly the Social Thread). So far I've got almost everything about Opossum done (Missing funny battle banter, which is one of my plans) along with the whole 20-poster lineup. Any ideas?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Hello social people!!!!!

1. Too sexual
2. Too violent + bloody
3. Non-Nintendo
4. Not big in Japan
5. Sakurai doesn't like altering characters to get them to fit in
6. More expensive to get her working in the game rather than Wolf, Snake or even Inkling or Isaac
7. Meh I'm running out of ideas, the first two really are the main reasons.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Hiiii~! Just got back from Uni-Studios' Drive-In Mini Golf. I'm making a little Smash write up in the style of Pokémon Showdown's Super Staff Bros, but for Smashboards members (Particularly the Social Thread). So far I've got almost everything about Opossum done (Missing funny battle banter, which is one of my plans) along with the whole 20-poster lineup. Any ideas?
Man, Super Staff Brothers is probably the only reason I still play PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom