• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks guys. My wife and I found out when FaceTiming my parents back in the States to wish them "Happy Easter". I had asked where Angel, our dog was and they told me she passed away. It was a bit hard but I have my wife, my own cat, and you guys to thank. I will be fine and will be cherishing her memory. It's just crazy how these creatures only live for little over 10 years yet they become such a huge part of your life. They are family members, loved ones, best friends, counselors, teachers, students, and anything else in between. This is the 5th dog I have said goodbye to though I said it back in September because I knew it was the last time I would see her..Whenever I go visit America, I know it might be saying goodbye to my pets, my grandparents, and even my own friends and family. It really terrifies me but if I let terror prevent me from doing what I enjoy doing and achieving what I want from life, then what the hell am I living for?

That's what I get from it. It's hard saying goodbye and even harder when I say goodbye without knowing full well if it will be the last one but letting that bind me and hinder me in any way isn't what life is about.

Sorry for getting all feels and deep in this place. My wife made some peanut butter cookies so all is right in the world :) So I am having some peanut butter cookies, some Jameson scotch, my cat is sleeping on my lap, and watching some Futurama.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
So it was brought to my attention that my brother and dad had found and purchased a good condition VHS copy of The little mermaid.

Upon seeing it I noticed it was an original printing.
What I remember most about these kinds of tapes was the super cool (But sometimes obnoxious) preview bumpers.
Ah, that laughing girl GIF is always 2perfect4me.:4sonic: Mornin', Spider Sense!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I never have understood the appeal of listening to a two-minute loop for half an hour.
Well, I sometime makes ripped wav of awesome music that are just better than these 192kbps one, and it just annoy me to have a clear cutout sometime when I do not want the music to have one and feel continuous.

I made a memory one music loop of one hour just to never feel interrupted while I get calmed by this music :)

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Angry joes new video reflect youtuber gamers in a nutshell,and how youtube in general already lived too much...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I CAN'T FREAKING STAND THIS NIOW!!!!

Look, if it continues, indies will make people vote for stuff like Viridian THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Seriously, just don';t make the spamfest worst.....

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368

Look, if it continues, indies will make people vote for stuff like Viridian THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

The Smash Bros Ballot is seriously making me question how many people are voting for Goku and Shrek
Also, hai new Social Thread! :ness:

Strofirko

Smash Master

This is actually an old news,look they weren't lying:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._nintendo_if_meat_boy_made_it_into_smash_bros

Smash ballot was not really a good idea after all.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Meat Boy:
+Instantly wins the match if he gets across the map.
-Explodes violently if something touches him.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Meat Boy:
+Instantly wins the match if he gets across the map.
-Explodes violently if something touches him.
like, seriosuly, i love indies, some like meat boy or VVVVVV are awesome.

But this is getting ridiculous.

I mean if it continues, watch as the IWBTG maker actually post the kid for vote.

If it really happens, I will slam my face on my desk....

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Man, this "PLS VOTE FOR OUR CHARACTERS" atittude is absolutely disgusting.
Oh, sorry, let me have a formal introduction...

Remember me?
Yes. :4yoshi:
We should play Smash again sometime.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm just chilling with Rayman, Omni's fake leak pretty much had perfect timing relative to the ballot.

I'll be glad to see how things turn out regardless of the results.

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Now that I think about it, I'll just for fun vote for Reggie in the poll.
Wish me luck.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

Yeah I predicted this would happen. It's unbelievably stupid, especially because Super Meat Boy isn't on Nintendo, how about these indie guys show they give a damn about Nintendo by releasing their games on their systems instead of using a game they had NO INPUT WHATSOEVER, in making, producing, selling and marketing as a means of free advertisement. Until then- **** off. Seriously F*** OFF.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm just chilling with Rayman, Omni's fake leak pretty much had perfect timing relative to the ballot.

I'll be glad to see how things turn out regardless of the results.
Same here. I'm not really rooting for anyone else specifically, but after the Omni leak, disappointment is all too familiar to me and I'll accept the results faster than I did the fake leak. But that doesn't mean I won't have a few grains of salt to spill. :4yoshi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I posted on Miiverse that I've voted for 3 characters. Got a random comment saying voting more than once will erase previous votes.

I don't know if it's typical Miiverse users or the actually truth (please be the former).

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There's already so many Mario representatives thooooough. And that would be a third Mario. .-.
No one fills what Paper Mario would: representing the paper subseries of the mario one.

With smash trying to get broader in repping, yes, in these circumstances, that third mario would improve the repping.

That's a good TL;DR right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom