• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Three or four Final Smashes for each character, each increasing with strength. All old FS's from Brawl will also be included with the ones from SSB4. The more Smash Balls you break without using the FS you already have, the more powerful your new attack will be.

I guess they would be renamed, in order, to Super Smash, Ultra Smash, Hyper Smash, and Final Smash.

----
Sounds somewhat similar (dat alliteration) to PSASBR's super moves

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ok it is quiet. I don't like quiet.
How about this.

If you could change anything about Super Smash Bros. Wii U, what would you change.
(please don't include balancing issues, character requests, or stage requests. More about the gameplay or music or any of the stuff)
Final Smash moves are built with meter like other fighting games. That way they could show up in more competitive fights and it'd be fair, as opposed to a mad-dash for an item. But I'm sure a lot of people would disagree with that.

I'd also go for a color editor. Where every character has one "blank" palette swap that can be changed by the player.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Chalice Dungeons in Bloodborne are so fun. They're like if you took Diablo and Dark Souls and mashed them together.
Bloodborne is basically my game of the year if you guys couldn't tell already

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'd also go for a color editor. Where every character has one "blank" palette swap that can be changed by the player.
That's actually how I thought the customization would work at first (before the games' official unveiling), rather than two variations of every special move.

Soul.

Still waiting for Scarf Pikachu palette swaps. Scarf with goggles is win

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It still will be beat at GOTY 2015 but the newest re-release of GTA5.
Who cares, the only thing that matters is my own feelings for it :4pacman:
Besides it's been critically acclaimed across the board, so even if it doesn't win GOTY I can take solace in that fact.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We have a project in which we have to describe what food we'd eat in a survival situation all alone

A lot of people seem to think mushrooms are a good idea...

...I'm not quite with them on that as there are a lot of poisonous mushrooms and I don't know enough about mushrooms to tell them apart.

I'm not sure they do either.

Besides, I don't think food is the main problem. It's water. Everything you do will have to be careful calculated with how much water you need and have and your hydration levels.

For food, if nothing else finding bugs shouldn't be too difficult

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
We have a project in which we have to describe what food we'd eat in a survival situation all alone

...I'm not quite with them on that as there are a lot of poisonous mushrooms and I don't know enough about mushrooms to tell them apart.

Besides, I don't think food is the main problem. It's water. Everything you do will have to be careful calculated with how much water you need and have and your hydration levels.

Actually, when you consider the large amount of mushroom species that exist, only a handful of them are poisonous. Of course the ones that are, are REALLY bad for you, hence why there's such hysteria about eating mushrooms.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So it was brought to my attention that my brother and dad had found and purchased a good condition VHS copy of The little mermaid.

Upon seeing it I noticed it was an original printing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually, when you consider the large amount of mushroom species that exist, only a handful of them are poisonous. Of course the ones that are, are REALLY bad for you, hence why there's such hysteria about eating mushrooms.
Seeing as I only like mushrooms cooked in vary specific ways, I don't think I'm missing out on skipping them

Rather have roasted insect anyway

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Yeah, I'd eat bugs. At least they'd offer a variety of textures and flavours. Plus, PROTEIN YEAH MANLY MUSCLES.

Ever since Timon and Pumba, they've looked so tasty.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So it was brought to my attention that my brother and dad had found and purchased a good condition VHS copy of The little mermaid.

That sounds like it would cost a lot of money. Though only with collectors I imagine.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Seeing as I only like mushrooms cooked in vary specific ways, I don't think I'm missing out on skipping them

Suit yourself. While insects would provide protein, I sure do love my mushrooms.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That sounds like it would cost a lot of money. Though only with collectors I imagine.
Perhaps, probably, maybe! I'll be letting them know the secret that lies on its cover when they wake up.

D

Deleted member

What's a VHS? :smirk:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm so sad right now.

I really want to get a gamer pass for Saturday AND Sunday at the EB Games Expo, but I don't think mum will say yes :(
Well go and ask. No point in moping now when you haven't asked.
Is she says no, then you can mope.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

I have to make a poem to get 500$ OR get in a raffle of the top winners to win stuff like Ipads...Laptops... I was thinking about making a Haiku with a little bit of Shakespeare inspiration...Anyway... lets say you caught a rabbit and cooked it you could have the juices for hydration.... or a am an idiot...:4larry:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That is interesting

Apparently I wasn't the only person in class that knew that dandelions were edible.

I'm am not a survivalist, but I knew dandelions were edible. So if I can't figure out what other plants are edible I could always go for them.

I have to make a poem to get 500$ OR get in a raffle of the top winners to win stuff like Ipads...Laptops... I was thinking about making a Haiku with a little bit of Shakespeare inspiration...Anyway... lets say you caught a rabbit and cooked it you could have the juices for hydration.... or a am an idiot...:4larry:
You technically COULD

But blood can be filled with some pretty nasty stuff.

In survival situations, one of the main things you have to watch out for is things that can make you sick

Drinking tainted water may hydrate you for a day, but getting diarrhea could mean your death

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
But then people are going too find the next best thing and complain again :ohwell:
True, there will always be characters that are above the rest, but that doesn't mean that the gap can't be shortened a bit to allow other characters to shine that are under them.

So Sheik? If Sheik gets banned then Wii U elitis---nvm
Unless she gets buffed or other characters nerfed, I don't think she'd be banned. IIRC, she has just enough flaws currently that keep her in line, and a few characters that give her enough trouble in the right hands.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
That is interesting

Apparently I wasn't the only person in class that knew that dandelions were edible.

I'm am not a survivalist, but I knew dandelions were edible. So if I can't figure out what other plants are edible I could always go for them.

You technically COULD

But blood can be filled with some pretty nasty stuff.

In survival situations, one of the main things you have to watch out for is things that can make you sick

Drinking tainted water may hydrate you for a day, but getting diarrhea could mean your death
OH I KNOW!!! Put a bag or something like that on a tree or bush branch and transpiration can take place then just boil it!:4yoshi:
EDIT: HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING!!!

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
We're talking about Man vs. Wild now? :denzel:

Watching it while you're eating lunch/dinner will almost give you a hands-on experience. :laugh:

:231:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
lol Ok so... many Mario mains think my Duck Hunt has problems against F.L.L.U.D. And I dont, so this sums up on what i do.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
OH I KNOW!!! Put a bag or something like that on a tree or bush branch and transpiration can take place then just boil it!:4yoshi:
EDIT: HURRY UP AND POST SOMETHING!!!
You really don't get that much water throough transpiration. It's best to try and find a supply of clean, running water.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Going to bed soon guys... And remember Microsoft sucks!:4larry::4larry::4larry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom