• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just want to point out how much I love my sleep key on my keyboards, it just instantly put my pc ready for the night (I use a laptop now on my bed before sleeping).

The best is I got that keyboard for free :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thread is quiet. I'm in a train, going back to the town where my university is. And my activity will likely go down in the coming weeks.

:231:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@Dromader the Knuckles. Holy ****. Vergil's theme for DMC4: SE is awesome. OMG! THE SITE... It has info on Vergil and... HOLY **** HIS DEVIL TRIGGER LOOKS WICKED! But it doesn't explain why he still has DMC3's DT instead of Dante having his own "general" DT. Then again, Vergil might have never gotten to the point like Dante where he could DT without relying on weapons 'cause well... he died. Lunar Phase when it was shown in DMC3 was an aerial move. I kind of want it to be an aerial-only move and have Vergil's lock-on and forward move be something else just for variation's sake and to not reuse animations or the trailer showing Vergil using Rising Dragon might be his new lock-on and forward move. I really want to see Rising Sun in DMC4: SE since it along with Beowulf's Combo A - Vergil has a Combo B for Beowulf now - were my favorite moves on Vergil. Yamato has three variations, so Combo A, B, and C. Force Edge is there, but it still feels weird since technically it's not even supposed to be with Vergil. Unless Vergil found a copy and that Force Edge is just some sword while Sparda's Force Edge is an upgraded one... They could explain it as a phantom version of Force Edge and that Vergil's Summoned Sword skills are on such a powerful level he can materialize a Summoned Sword like that. Oh, and DmC Vergil's usage of Sword Illusions to travel was given to Vergil.

Oh, and the site describes this for why Vergil's here.
"Vergil is Dante's twin brother, and he also carries the bloodline of Sparda. Unlike Dante, he embraces his demonic heritage. Intrigued by the Order of the Sword, who worship Sparda as a god, he pays a visit to Fortuna many years before Dante's arrival."

So, Vergil's story is probably a prologue. I wonder how it will explain Yamato breaking. Maybe Vergil breaks it to prevent the Order from doing anything with it. "Many years" is also vague... Anyway, hype. A LOT OF HYPE FOR THIS GAME. Link to site: http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil4se/global/vergil.html?la=en.

D

Deleted member

So, what do you guys think about the new Banjo-Kazooie successor. "Project Ukulele"?I think it's music will make it great. I am really excited to see the main characters.
I'm currently not looking forward to it, but let's see how it turns out to be like.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
ok, so all this was one images with 2 ads?

Well....unless it was a real ad, I still don't get the funny part. If they were real....that's another story....
Actually, they are.
In fact, I got them on this site just a couple minutes ago.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I used to get constant broken adds from "izzi.com" and Yahoo, so I got forced to slam AdBlock here :yeahboi:

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Ok it is quiet. I don't like quiet.
How about this.

If you could change anything about Super Smash Bros. Wii U, what would you change.
(please don't include balancing issues, character requests, or stage requests. More about the gameplay or music or any of the stuff)

D

Deleted member

I used to get constant broken adds from "izzi.com" and Yahoo, so I got forced to slam AdBlock here :yeahboi:
I use AdBlock everytime. Sure, Premium works, but I don't plan on getting it at this moment. Contests, though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
How about this.

If you could change anything about Super Smash Bros. Wii U, what would you change.
(please don't include balancing issues, character requests, or stage requests. More about the gameplay or music or any of the stuff)
music?

this is just too simple, add this:

This is the best vgm I`ve ever heard and it even became the music I use to wake up in the morning because I just feel motivated.

Seriously, this music is a masterpiece and it's art. It just deserves enough credits....

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I use AdBlock everytime. Sure, Premium works, but I don't plan on getting it at this moment. Contests, though.
There's no contests on the horizon but still #neverstophoping #neverstophopingomg :troll:

Actually I gave up my hopes of getting Premium and I accepted my destiny as SpongeBob by changing my location to 'A Pineapple Under The Sea' :roll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm sorta sick of my computer being slowed down because of ads. So for years I've had adblock.
Yeah, me too. It's pretty much the only extension I wouldn't remove from my browser. I dislike it when ads get in the way, but I get why they appear in the first place.

There's no contests on the horizon but still #neverstophoping #neverstophopingomg :troll:

Actually I gave up my hopes of getting Premium and I accepted my destiny as SpongeBob by changing my location to A Pineapple Under The Sea :roll:
Eh, at least I have this simple username. So I'm good.. no need to change it. :troll:

Soul.

I read that article a while ago actually.
Speculation is still an annoying mess.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Im actually kinda scared of the upcoming balance patch. Worried Lucario will get another crippling nerf.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that GilvaSunner (better known as Timmy Turner's Dad and music uploader) hasn't uploaded anything in a while :urg:

Welp, Sleep time for me

Goodnight everybody!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
How about this.

Three or four Final Smashes for each character, each increasing with strength. All old FS's from Brawl will also be included with the ones from SSB4. The more Smash Balls you break without using the FS you already have, the more powerful your new attack will be.

I guess they would be renamed, in order, to Super Smash, Ultra Smash, Hyper Smash, and Final Smash.

----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom