• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
No one fills what Paper Mario would: representing the paper subseries of the mario one.

With smash trying to get broader in repping, yes, in these circumstances, that third mario would improve the repping.

That's a good TL;DR right there.
Hm, I suppose so.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
This is actually an old news,look they weren't lying:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._nintendo_if_meat_boy_made_it_into_smash_bros

Smash ballot was not really a good idea after all.
But Binding of Isaac is being ported to Wii U and New 3DS!
Yeah I predicted this would happen. It's unbelievably stupid, especially because Super Meat Boy isn't on Nintendo, how about these indie guys show they give a damn about Nintendo by releasing their games on their systems instead of using a game they had NO INPUT WHATSOEVER, in making, producing, selling and marketing as a means of free advertisement. Until then- **** off. Seriously F*** OFF.
I can understand, say, Choice Provisions urging their fans to vote for CommanderVideo or Yacht Club Games doing the same with Shovel Knight, but using it as leverage in order to put games on their console is ridiculous. At least Team Meat realized how silly this was and relented, as noted above.

I CAN'T FREAKING STAND THIS NIOW!!!!

Look, if it continues, indies will make people vote for stuff like Viridian THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Seriously, just don';t make the spamfest worst.....
but I'm considering voting for CommanderVideo

Anyways, I have something VERY IMPORTANT to ask you all. I only have Club Nintendo Gold, not Platinum. I've already played or own Super Mario Bros. 3, Oracle of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda NES, and Metroid Fusion. What should I get??

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If you go on Club Nintendo, the EarthBound for Wii U Version Console prize is "sold out".

Very strange for a digital game. Did they run out of generated keys? Doesn't matter for me due to I bought it when it was first released.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'll have to remember this little proposal made by Ambrose Bierce.

806DF779-451E-4EC2-939B-B6D5DB4FC377.JPG

Of course, I can't think of anyone who would have a use for a sarcastic/kidding punctuation mark͜ .

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Okay,I am dropping the :yeahboi: emoticon comments,it is sounding more a excuse to me be a jerk than an actual joke.
Also it's so wednesday.

Last edited:

Soul.

More Ballot talk... yay. This will never end.
I'm stuck with speculation talk.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Most Sonic songs are dumb, bu the Team Chaotix theme is still pretty good. Crush 40 did well with Shedew, as well.

Strofirko

Smash Master
More Ballot talk... yay. This will never end.
I'm stuck with speculation talk.
It's not speculation,is more propaganda,think about the month of the elections,just extended to a semester,on the forums you most like to frequent,and it's unavoidable.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I bet you that out of everything in the Ballot only 2 will be chosen

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Will we ever get any stage DLC? I really want that over more characters. How everyone is doing.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I'd probably be more interested in if owned the console it's gonna be on. But for right now it's a "meh".

R0Y

Smash Master
Eh, I'd probably be more interested in if owned the console it's gonna be on. But for right now it's a "meh".
But 'dat atmosphere!

The graphics are pretty good for Wii U, which is almost a miracle (a Nintendo-funded miracle) since the game barely came out of Japan...where it's not a huge seller either.

Hell, this is the first time the series will have been seen in North America (aside from the Spirit Camera spin-off on 3DS) since 2005!

I bet they just call it Fatal Frame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom