• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Big Bang Theory has laugh track problems yet it is a success for no reason.
inb4 someone posts the no laugh track video

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Yoshi's KO scream is pretty scary imo...
His star KO yell and cries are cute, tho. :4yoshi:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I just got back from hanging out with some friends at a restaurant and I had some drinks and I gotta say I am feeling it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
should of gotten jail time tbh for assult
I actually decided to read a little about the incident, and apparently, he's not even done with court hearings for things he has done yet. Apparently, the next one is in June.

This guy is a disgrace to all the Chris' in the world.

how much do you wanna bet the directors for Big Bang Theory dont even understand what they are putting at laugh track over
They just put the laugh track over every awkward pause, even if having a laugh track doesn't make sense.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Laugh tracks are useless, but then there's sitcoms that do not contain it and aren't funny as well. Meh.
Well, usually when a sitcom does tell a joke, funny or not, there's a long pause. So the Laugh Track isn't there solely to tell you to laugh. It's there to make sure the show doesn't have a few seconds of unneeded quite. Sitcoms without the track are often more fast paced in their nature, like Malcom in the Middle or Black-ish.

That said, I think some sitcoms are funny. But a lot of modern ones don't really speak to me that much. Like the Big Bang Theory, which just isn't funny to me, at all.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
yeah they dont, that would make me feel worse. Hearing a yelp as DHD falls to the ground slowly. Oh god
But in exchange, hearing Fox's star KO as he slowly tumbles...
Oh boy :joyful:
:4fox:: "WAAAAAAAAAAGHHH" *splat*
Also, Yoshi's scream was pretty fitting, and like I said, I find it kewt, so yes.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, usually when a sitcom does tell a joke, funny or not, there's a long pause. So the Laugh Track isn't there solely to tell you to laugh. It's there to make sure the show doesn't have a few seconds of unneeded quite. Sitcoms without the track are often more fast paced in their nature, like Malcom in the Middle or Black-ish.

That said, I think some sitcoms are funny. But a lot of modern ones don't really speak to me that much. Like the Big Bang Theory, which just isn't funny to me, at all.
Do you like Modern Family?

_gold_

Smash Master
@ _gold_ _gold_ The end of the first match was incredible. I almost didn't think that my up air would hit, and if you had gotten the spike, it might have bounced me into a KO.

For the match on Delfino, I hate when I accidentily use side B instead of Up B.
ESPECIALLY when said Side B is R.O.B.'s Side B, which is basically a death wish to use in midair.

I like your custom stage, it's pretty nice.
Were my custom stages good? I've never actually fought on them before.

Anyways, GG.
GG's @ Blargg888 Blargg888 . You read a lot of my rolls and put pressure on me, good stuff. Yeah, that was intense the first game. For some reason I went for a meteor smash, when I could've gone for a quicker move. You were good with the Doc.
They were pretty good. That floating platform on the first stage kind of messed me up. Interesting idea though. The second one I liked more, but the two platforms above the edges were a bit too low. Maybe consider rising them a bit.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Personally, I don't care about the FNaF fanbase for the most part, but that whole conspiracy/stupid idiocy with the Real Life Pizza place was just too much.
Seriously, I get that every fanbase has its stupid sides, but that has to be one of the dumbest things a fanbase has done.
It's not like that guy who attacked a Gamestop employee over Sonic's arms. I mean, he was crazy, but that was just one guy.

This was tons of people calling up some random pizza place over a stupid conspiracy that came from rampant straw grasping and dumb theories.

It just boggles my mind how stupid that was, I mean really.
It wasn't that straw-graspy.

On the site for the game, there were a long series of number that are something like 8787878787878787877878877887878.

People were bored, so they punched that into a coordinates tracker, and it just so happened to lead to a family pizzeria.

On the pizzeria's website, there was a review saying "OMG A ROBOT FOX JUST BIT SOME KID'S HEAD OFF!" or something close to that. This sounds like the "Bite of 87" event from the games, which was the very thing the numbers on the game's site was referencing.

The review was actually just a troll posting FNaF reviews on a bunch of Pizzeria sites, which is what people do nowadays.

It was just a giant, 1/1,000,000 chance coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom