• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Omg... Internet.
"Try harder this time, and maybe you'll make it into battle!"

Also, as a side note, I'd love it if Destruction Dance was on the Wrecking Crew Stage. Too bad it will never be there though.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

The fanbase is a cancer and needs to die off.
Before the image loaded, I assumed it was of Shantae given the context clues and responses.

Seriously though, don't hate on FNaF. Its way of storytelling is like nothing that's ever been done before. It tells you that a story is there, and leaves the pieces for you to piece it together.

And yes, the fanbase is primarily hyped about the story. That's why people were "meh" when a second game was announced, but eagerly awaited the third one. The second introduced so many story elements that were open ended, and we needed to know more.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Before the image loaded, I assumed it was of Shantae given the context clues and responses.

Seriously though, don't hate on FNaF. Its way of storytelling is like nothing that's ever been done before. It tells you that a story is there, and leaves the pieces for you to piece it together.

And yes, the fanbase is primarily hyped about the story. That's why people were "meh" when a second game was announced, but eagerly awaited the third one. The second introduced so many story elements that were open ended, and we needed to know more.
I can't stomach the horror genre so there's no way I'll play it.

Even if I could handle it, I'm just sick and tired of seeing it everywhere I go, regardless if it does or does not relate to what I'm looking the web. Story or not, too much make no sense or just ******** (ex: WHY the hell do the robots for a kid's pizza joint in the 2nd game need 2 pairs of teeth?)

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I can't stomach the horror genre so there's no way I'll play it.

Even if I could handle it, I'm just sick and tired of seeing it everywhere I go, regardless if it does or does not relate to what I'm looking the web. Story or not, too much make no sense or just ******** (ex: WHY the hell do the robots for a kid's pizza joint in the 2nd game need 2 pairs of teeth?)
They don't need it. One of the pairs is the costume's, while the secnd belongs to their endoskeletons.
Also Phone Guy says that your teeth would pop out from the costume, so it may as well be human teeth of either old employees who died and got stuffed or maybe it's the children's.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So because of that, Me and the rest of the fans here are cancer and should die because you cant simply ignore the game

Thats nice to know
Are pictures on Deviantart uploaded form your PC?
I think so, or hm... maybe he took the link of the picture and just posted the image url, forgot that was a thing tbh

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So because of that, Me and the rest of the fans here are cancer and should die because you cant simply ignore the game

Thats nice to know
I understand what he was saying, but problem is he worded it poorly.
Say it, a lot of the fanbase is 10 year old ****** which should get their heads punched out of their shoulders (i.e.: people passing prank calls on pizza places, vandalizing Wikipedia, holding FNAF as the best game ever and insulting your mother if you disagree etc. Etc.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is there really anything that the FnaF fans do worse than any other fanbase? Every fanbase has weird people in it, sort of unavoidable.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Thats nice to know
I am trying to find my place with the FNaF games... I have all three because my dumb cousin bought the first two, then my friend gave me the third on for free. It just seems weird. I liked the first. second was meh. third was... too complicated. I like the lore though.

Yoship

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoship2
3DS FC
1865-3001-1257
there are fanbases. where there are fanbases, there are extremists. but, FNaF is taken over the extreme imho.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I understand what he was saying, but problem is he worded it poorly.
Say it, a lot of the fanbase is 10 year old ****** which should get their heads punched out of their shoulders (i.e.: people passing prank calls on pizza places, vandalizing Wikipedia, holding FNAF as the best game ever and insulting your mother if you disagree etc. Etc.)
Why would they need to vandalize Wiki? Whats to mess up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom