• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys, I just had this idea:

What if we vote for a Nintendo character to be in Smash?

I know it sounds crazy, but might as well try.

D

Deleted member

Yeah but who'd be the second Namco rep?
Most weebs users in this site would prefer Lloyd Irving or whatever his name is. I wouldn't mind it and ignore it at the same time-- I never cared for the Tales franchise, but I am aware lots of people are.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Most weebs users in this site would prefer Lloyd Irving or whatever his name is. I wouldn't mind it and ignore it at the same time-- I never cared for the Tales franchise, but I am aware lots of people are.
I love Tales but I don't see Lloyd being anymore than a fan want.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I just had this idea:

What if we vote for a Nintendo character to be in Smash?

I know it sounds crazy, but might as well try.
Will a miniature version of Ridley be playable? Is Takamaru even going to be playable? Will K. Rool get in? Find out in the next episode of Smashboards Z.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Someone said...
Hot coffee? Lloyd irving?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Will a miniature version of Ridley be playable? Is Takamaru even going to be playable? Will K. Rool get in? Find out in the next episode of Smashboards Z.
I don't see Ridley or Takamaru being playable since they're already in the game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Plus if people wanna play Lloyd just play Super Smash Flash 2. Speaking of when does the full game drop?

Soul.

Ridley is never going to be playable.
Then again, speculation refuses to accept that fact.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@HououGold79 The end of the first match was incredible. I almost didn't think that my up air would hit, and if you had gotten the spike, it might have bounced me into a KO.

For the match on Delfino, I hate when I accidentily use side B instead of Up B.
ESPECIALLY when said Side B is R.O.B.'s Side B, which is basically a death wish to use in midair.

I like your custom stage, it's pretty nice.
Were my custom stages good? I've never actually fought on them before.

Anyways, GG.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
You know, I understand why people make fun of a lot of the stupid requests, but it doesn't help that it says any Video Game character on the ballot. 1st party will always get top priority, but if there's a 3rd party being requested that has good reasons to be in, then I don't see the problem. I mainly see Snake, Rayman, and Professor Layton (Is he owned by Nintendo?) being the characters with good reasons to be in (Hell, we possibly got Ryu, which if true is AMAZING).

Oh well, I always have my pipe dream of Shantae and Shovel Knight getting in....yes, I really want Shovel Knight in this game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know, I understand why people make fun of a lot of the stupid requests, but it doesn't help that it says any Video Game character on the ballot. 1st party will always get top priority, but if there's a 3rd party being requested that has good reasons to be in, then I don't see the problem. I mainly see Snake, Rayman, and Professor Layton (Is he owned by Nintendo?) being the characters with good reasons to be in (Hell, we possibly got Ryu, which if true is AMAZING).

Oh well, I always have my pipe dream of Shantae and Shovel Knight getting in....yes, I really want Shovel Knight in this game.
Layton is owned by Level 5 but all of his games were on the DS-3DS so i guess I can safely say he is a nintendo ip

Last edited:

Soul.

Uhhh... guys, no joke is more annoying than the overrated one.
Wait wait, oh **** here come the quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom