• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
Does anyone wanna play SSB4 Wii U? I have about 45 minutes.
I'm being social.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That new music video of Taylor Swift... I don't like using the word, but I think it's nominated for being the edgiest music video of all time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That new music video of Taylor Swift... I don't like using the word, but I think it's nominated for being the edgiest music video of all time.
I'm not happy that song was chosen. It's one of the worst songs on her new CD.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
*cough*
Linkin Park tries so hard but in the end, it doesn't even matter.

Soul.

Pikachu in Mario Kart would be the best.
Oooooooh, edgy music.
ok lol its not that edgy, but still edgy. you see what im saying

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eh, I mostly used the "edgy" thing as a joke. But seeing as I plan on avoiding as much of Taylor Swift's music as I can, I can't say I'm all that invested. That said, I don't have anything personal against her, but...meh.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Screenshot from 2015-05-20 18:22:22.png

Translation: Ness got this amount of exp (was using the French fan translation, but you don;t need it to do it).

HOW TO REPLICATE!

Have a tree like this in battle, have enough low hp to die as you kill him which will make you game over AND win at the same time, but the cutsceme of game over will queue and you will gain an underflowed value of exp (basically, it got lower than it should be which maade the thing loop back to the highest number possible).

You will have the death animation as it laods the map which will glitch the freaking whole thing and you will get back as normal after, no, you gain no exp becasue you died.

Seriously, the heck?

Why it underflowed?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Oh boy, I found a HUGE Yoshi sprite sheet, YI DS style.
And it's epic.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm really getting sick of my internet.
All day today and yesterday have been countless trips to reset the modem. It's getting to the point to where I can't watch something before the internet crashes.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I saw Mario Kart DLC crossover stuff earlier in the thread.

I think more DLC was confirmed through financial meetings along with more Smash DLC? Not sure, but I'm pretty sure we'll get more. And after the success of Link and Animal Crossing, more franchises is a pretty safe bet, IMO.

As for who I would want? Kirby, because of the Rosalina trailer pretty much showing that Kirby fits pretty well with that cast, plus the Air Ride music while Kirby races down Rainbow Road was super nostalgic. And the addition of a Kirby track is pretty sweet to envision.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm really getting sick of my internet.
All day today and yesterday have been countless trips to reset the modem. It's getting to the point to where I can't watch something before the internet crashes.
You aren't alone on that. It's a minor problem in the grand scheme of things. But it can be a little annoying. Especially if you're in the middle of something that's kind of important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom