• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Why would they need to vandalize Wiki? Whats to mess up there
The page of "1987" in Wikipedia is the most vandalized page in history so far because people kept adding FNaF 2 and the "Bite of '87" in it.
You ever heard about Rebornica? She used to have a pretty popular FNaF comic but she shut it down because ******* kept whining about it. Believe it or not, after she cancelled the comic, they celebrated.
Goddamn I want to get a shotgun and kneecap these ****heads.

Last edited:

Soul.

FNaF fans aren't cancer; the lore, storytelling, theories and whatnot make it irritating to some.
Although ignoring is by far the best option, people just want to see every post. YouTube comments that have FNaF "fans" complaining, *****ing and raging at other users are the cancer. Not you @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara
Hope I cleared up everything.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The page of "1987" in Wikipedia is the most vandalized page in history so far because people kept adding FNaF 2 and the "Bite of '87" in it.
You ever heard about Rebornica? She used to have a pretty popular FNaF comic but she shut it down because ******* kept whining about it. Believe it or not, after she cancelled the comic, they celebrated.
Goddamn I want to get a shotgun and kneecap these ****heads.
Sooooooo stupid. But that dosnt mean everyone one in the fandom is bad. Like how the smash fandom sucks, but not everyone in it sucks

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Sooooooo stupid. But that dosnt mean everyone one in the fandom is bad. Like how the smash fandom sucks, but not everyone in it sucks
Isn't this pretty much obvious?
The reason why the bad fans are usually the most known about is because the normal ones don't talk about it every second and pull off **** like this.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
For the lulz, maybe?
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's less "for the lulz", and more because people think it should be a part of history.
Edit: Looking at it a bit more, it seems more like trolling. Because that's what we want on Wikipedia, right?

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
To summarize: Every fanbase has their annoying people. It's just that certian ones have more vocal people in it that makes hearing anything about the fanbase or subject become unbearable (Sonic, FNAF, Smash, and MLP are the 4 that come to mind).

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I can't stomach the horror genre so there's no way I'll play it.

Even if I could handle it, I'm just sick and tired of seeing it everywhere I go, regardless if it does or does not relate to what I'm looking the web. Story or not, too much make no sense or just ******** (ex: WHY the hell do the robots for a kid's pizza joint in the 2nd game need 2 pairs of teeth?)
Because that's how animatronics work.
The manufactured endoskeletons have one pair of teeth, and the cartoony exoskeleton suits have the big cartoony teeth that you see.

#doyourresearch
#dontjudesomethingyouveneverplayed
#itsmainstreambecauseitsgood

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Basically Space came to me asking if I could help fake his permabanning to mess with you guys. Despite everything that went wrong with it (like some seeing the Squidward gif, Warchamp showing the actual zero-pointer, and Fal missing everything :p ), we still managed to fool people. :D
I knew it lol :laugh:
I caught the Squidward avi in jpkurihara's quote and I didn't saw anything weird there... he should have posted Dio tho :p

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cause there was backlash or something. Honestly I'd be down for Spiderman and Batman (after Sailor Moon of course)
We could have had the Spider-Man and Goku team-up the world needed. I mean, it's a fan game, so I really don't see the problem.

The only thing I have a problem with is that Tails was added before Luigi. Now, that is a crime against humanity.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I meant like the talk of her being in... not her being in...
Welp, she deserves to be there, even more than Naruto imo, not only because her legacy but also because she has a great moveset potential, specially if they use her moves from the SM Arcade Game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Basically Space came to me asking if I could help fake his permabanning to mess with you guys. Despite everything that went wrong with it (like some seeing the Squidward gif, Warchamp showing the actual zero-pointer, and Fal missing everything :p ), we still managed to fool people. :D
My user title says it all :smirk:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We could have had the Spider-Man and Goku the world needed. I mean, it's a fan game, so I really don't see the problem.
The problem is that I expect the fangame to hold the same qualities as the actual Smash. It's a Nintendo fighter, there shouldn't be weeabo crap in my Smash fangame.
Sure, the creator could potentially do what they want with the roster, but they shouldn't. Because my opinion is fact.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
We could have had the Spider-Man and Goku the world needed. I mean, it's a fan game, so I really don't see the problem.

The only thing I have a problem with is that Tails was added before Luigi. Now, that is a crime against humanity.
"I'mma Luigi, number one!" :luigi2:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Is there really anything that the FnaF fans do worse than any other fanbase? Every fanbase has weird people in it, sort of unavoidable.
Personally, I don't care about the FNaF fanbase for the most part, but that whole conspiracy/stupid idiocy with the Real Life Pizza place was just too much.
Seriously, I get that every fanbase has its stupid sides, but that has to be one of the dumbest things a fanbase has done.
It's not like that guy who attacked a Gamestop employee over Sonic's arms. I mean, he was crazy, but that was just one guy.

This was tons of people calling up some random pizza place over a stupid conspiracy that came from rampant straw grasping and dumb theories.

It just boggles my mind how stupid that was, I mean really.

But just to clarify, Obo and @ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara (Yeah! I spelled it right!), you two (And any other not insane/stupid fans of FNaF) are fine.
To summarize: Every fanbase has their annoying people. It's just that certian ones have more vocal people in it that makes hearing anything about the fanbase or subject become unbearable (Sonic, FNAF, Smash, and MLP are the 4 that come to mind).
You forgot Sma-
you forgot Smash
Nevermind. Obo knows what's up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I agree with it all.

Welp, she deserves to be there, even more than Naruto imo, not only because her legacy but also because she has a great moveset potential, specially if they use her moves from the SM Arcade Game.
Hells yeah Sailor Moon would be the best.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The problem is that I expect the fangame to hold the same qualities as the actual Smash. It's a Nintendo fighter, there shouldn't be weeabo crap in my Smash fangame.
Sure, the creator could potentially do what they want with the roster, but they shouldn't. Because my opinion is fact.
I see it a bit differently. A fan game is bound to screw around regardless after all. For one, the qualities that I'd expect it to hold are in it's gameplay more or less. Even if it's inspired by a Nintendo product, it isn't bound solely to Nintendo. That said, I can see your point, and it'd be cool to have a Smash fan game that keeps with the spirit of the original series 100% of the way.

Still, you could take a Smash inspired game but have nothing but Marvel or DC characters in it. I would hold it in the same regards as SSF2, a pretty decent fan game that adds it's own flavor to things.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I see it a bit differently. A fan game is bound to screw around regardless after all. For one, the qualities that I'd expect it to hold are in it's gameplay more or less. Even if it's inspired by a Nintendo product, it isn't bound solely to Nintendo. That said, I can see your point, and it'd be cool to have a Smash fan game that keeps with the spirit of the original series 100% of the way.

Still, you could take a Smash inspired game but have nothing but Marvel or DC characters in it. I would hold it in the same regards as SSF2, a pretty decent fan game that adds it's own flavor to things.
That's what I'm working on. A Smash fan game without weeaboo ****.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Personally, I don't care about the FNaF fanbase for the most part, but that whole conspiracy/stupid idiocy with the Real Life Pizza place was just too much.
Seriously, I get that every fanbase has its stupid sides, but that has to be one of the dumbest things a fanbase has done.
It's not like that guy who attacked a Gamestop employee over Sonic's arms. I mean, he was crazy, but that was just one guy.

This was tons of people calling up some random pizza place over a stupid conspiracy that came from rampant straw grasping and dumb theories.

It just boggles my mind how stupid that was, I mean really.

But just to clarify, Obo and @ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara (Yeah! I spelled it right!), you two (And any other not insane/stupid fans of FNaF) are fine.
Fun fact: the guy who attacked the GameStop employing was Chris Chan. Yes.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Turns out he paid the $2500 dollar bail for "illegal use of tear gas".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom