• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Do you like Modern Family?
I haven't watched it actually. I've heard good things about it, and I know the man who played Al Bundy is the Grandpa. I do like Black-ish and Fresh Off the Boat. Though they are a bit stereotypical, more so on the latter of the two. But I mean, what sitcom doesn't play off of stereotypes from time to time?

If I had to pick favorites, I'd say the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Malcolm in the Middle and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

D

Deleted member

Which sitcom (that is not named Seinfeld) had the worst finale?

Tricky question.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Uhhh, your parents :glare:
I don't mean to me rude but, OboromuramaAlpaca has said she was not born in the time of Duck Hunt and her parents grew up on Atari. This would mean either they had no interest in Nintendo or they simply did not have the NES. I am sure (maybe I am wrong) That Oboro would have had the game if she wanted to.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't mean to me rude but, OboromuramaAlpaca has said she was not born in the time of Duck Hunt and her parents grew up on Atari. This would mean either they had no interest in Nintendo or they simply did not have the NES. I am sure (maybe I am wrong) That Oboro would have had the game if she wanted to.
And I'm pretty sure I didn't knew before she said it less than 10 minutes ago...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And I'm pretty sure I didn't knew before she said it less than 10 minutes ago...
The only old system I have is a snes and I'm too scared to play on it because I'm afraid it will break down on me.
That thing is ma baby

Apparently we did have a N64 but when my sister and dad found it, it wouldn't work at all

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I haven't watched it actually. I've heard good things about it, and I know the man who played Al Bundy is the Grandpa. I do like Black-ish and Fresh Off the Boat. Though they are a bit stereotypical, more so on the latter of the two. But I mean, what sitcom doesn't play off of stereotypes from time to time?

If I had to pick favorites, I'd say the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Malcolm in the Middle and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Modern Family is my favourite. The only characters I don't like are Phil and Claire's kids. Especially the boy he's a **** actor. Phil Dunphy is probably my fave. Also Julie Bowen that plays his wife is damn fine.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
The only old system I have is a snes and I'm too scared to play on it because I'm afraid it will break down on me.
That thing is ma baby

Apparently we did have a N64 but when my sister and dad found it, it wouldn't work at all
Wish I had an N64... My dad stole it.

D

Deleted member

Two and a Half Men's ending was god-awful. Instead of delivering a positive message or whatever, it's just another chapter in the Sheen-Lorre World War.
How I Met Your Mother Aunt :4robinf:'s ending apparently sucked (I was talking about this one, actually).
Hmm, what else...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Two and a Half Men's ending was god-awful. Instead of delivering a positive message or whatever, it's just another chapter in the Sheen-Lorre World War.
How I Met Your Mother Aunt :4robinf:'s ending apparently sucked (I was talking about this one, actually).
Hmm, what else...
Well yeah when you find out the mom's dead it is a pretty ****ty end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom