• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It wasn't that straw-graspy.

On the site for the game, there were a long series of number that are something like 8787878787878787877878877887878.

People were bored, so they punched that into a coordinates tracker, and it just so happened to lead to a family pizzeria.

On the pizzeria's website, there was a review saying "OMG A ROBOT FOX JUST BIT SOME KID'S HEAD OFF!" or something close to that. This sounds like the "Bite of 87" event from the games, which was the very thing the numbers on the game's site was referencing.

The review was actually just a troll posting FNaF reviews on a bunch of Pizzeria sites, which is what people do nowadays.

It was just a giant, 1/1,000,000 chance coincidence.
Well yeah, I know, but the thing is, even after the Pizza place responded to calls, asking for people to stop, AND after the creator of the game TOLD people to stop, there were still some people unironically calling the pizza place because it "Had" to have some relation.

That's what I meant by straw grasping.

Doesn't make it any less stupid, in my eyes.
Besides, I have yet to actually see anyone prove that the coordinates actually do lead there. I've even heard that people who have tried to enter the coordinates don't get anything from them.

GG's @ Blargg888 Blargg888 . You read a lot of my rolls and put pressure on me, good stuff. Yeah, that was intense the first game. For some reason I went for a meteor smash, when I could've gone for a quicker move. You were good with the Doc.
They were pretty good. That floating platform on the first stage kind of messed me up. Interesting idea though. The second one I liked more, but the two platforms above the edges were a bit too low. Maybe consider rising them a bit.
Alright, I'll take a look at that.

The idea with the first custom stage is to have a moving platform that is close enough to the ground so that people approach or fall back while doing something else/preparing. For example, the last bow I landed in that match only hit because the platform carried me back. Had the platform not been moving, it would have whiffed.

The second custom stage was actually created within the span of a few minutes, and the only purpoose for it was to give me a stage that I could play Shin Onigashima on. But I do like the way I laid it out.

Again, I like the design of your custom stage too. It feels pretty good.

But male Robin though... I like everything about male Robin... everything :4villagerf:
AND THE WINNER IS...!
"I'm always three steps ahead."
ROBIN!

I mean, I only play as female Robin in smash (Despite only ever playing as male Robin in Awakening itself), but I must admit, she's kind of uncharacteristically a jerk (Kinda like Lucina in Smash). Male Robin seems more like FE: A Robin

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well yeah, I know, but the thing is, even after the Pizza place responded to calls, asking for people to stop, AND after the creator of the game TOLD people to stop, there were still some people unironically calling the pizza place because it "Had" to have some relation.

That's what I meant by straw grasping.

Doesn't make it any less stupid, in my eyes.
Besides, I have yet to actually see anyone prove that the coordinates actually do lead there. I've even heard that people who have tried to enter the coordinates don't get anything from them.

Alright, I'll take a look at that.

The idea with the first custom stage is to have a moving platform that is close enough to the ground so that people approach or fall back while doing something else/preparing. For example, the last bow I landed in that match only hit because the platform carried me back. Had the platform not been moving, it would have whiffed.

The second custom stage was actually created within the span of a few minutes, and the only purpoose for it was to give me a stage that I could play Shin Onigashima on. But I do like the way I laid it out.

Again, I like the design of your custom stage too. It feels pretty good.

AND THE WINNER IS...!
"I'm always three steps ahead."
ROBIN!

I mean, I only play as female Robin in smash (Despite only ever playing as male Robin in Awakening itself), but I must admit, she's kind of uncharacteristically a jerk (Kinda like Lucina in Smash). Male Robin seems more like FE: A Robin
Male Robin shoulda said "Now that's strategy". SOMEWHERE. That always will bother me. Also how would you know it was uncharacteristic if you never played as fem Robin in FEA?

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
aaaaaand I am confiscating this gif
The full story is, My dad had a child with mah mother befor marriage. Then when there married they had my other brother. But during the time where I would come in, he was smoking and doing drugs and stealing. So my mom said for him to get out. He did. He soon found himself going back to Mexico because police caught him. (He was an alien.) Before he went. He stole the N64.

Soul.

I honestly don't mind the absence of "Now that's strategy" on :4robinm:. It may be just me saying that despite not having played Fire Emblem: Awakening; I've only played Sacred Stones. Eh.
Also some TV show endings tend to be literally ****. This is nothing new. How many good endings are there on TV shows anyway?

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
I honestly don't mind the absence of "Now that's strategy" on :4robinm:. It may be just me saying that despite not having played Fire Emblem: Awakening; I've only played Sacred Stones. Eh.
Also some TV show endings tend to be literally ****. This is nothing new. How many good endings are there on TV shows anyway?
Pft LOST

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends's finale was awesome (Destination Imagination).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I installed the Wii U and played some Smash of course

First things I did;
Try Classic 9.0 (Failed, I managed to do 8.5)
All Star Hard with Palutena (Success, New High Score)
8 KOs with Lucina in Cruel Smash (Success, 15 KOs, New High Score)

D

Deleted member

Welp, I installed the Wii U and played some Smash of course

First things I did;
Try Classic 9.0 (Failed, I managed to do 8.5)
All Star Hard with Palutena (Success, New High Score)
8 KOs with Lucina in Cruel Smash (Success, 15 KOs, New High Score)
Good to see you're enjoying the system.

He has an iPhone 3.
iPhone 3 = iPhone 3GS, following generation logic. Ehh, pretty old but I guess it still works.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The full story is, My dad had a child with mah mother befor marriage. Then when there married they had my other brother. But during the time where I would come in, he was smoking and doing drugs and stealing. So my mom said for him to get out. He did. He soon found himself going back to Mexico because police caught him. (He was an alien.) Before he went. He stole the N64.
Of all things to steal? why am I laughing, Im so bad

But of all things to take before getting sent back to your home, wow

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
More blue,

Got anything blue enough to top Dedede?
Eiffel 65?

God I've been listening to the same song for an hour... I should listen to a different one.
Enjoy:

Yes, the KO screams.
"Awawawawawawawah..." *ding*
:4wario2:Nyarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! *ding*
:4rob: BWEEEOOOWBWEEOOOWBWEOOP *ding*
:4kirby:YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *ding*
:4zss:araurfaurfaurfuaurf... *ding*
:4falco:OOOOOOOOOO-WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH! *ding*
:4samus:I don't even know what this is. *ding*

:4falcon:OOOOOoooooooooooooooooorrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh! *ding*
:4wiifitm:NAAAAAAAUUUUUGHGGHHHH! *ding*
:4morton:DUUELGHDUELGHDUEGGLGH! *ding*

:4fox:UUUUUUUUUUUUWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *̤̱̜̪̳͞D̙̥̦͓̙̻̫͡I̧̙̗̬̤̙͎̰͘N͝҉̥͙̫̳̤G̝͇͡͞*̴̡̯̭

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Eiffel 65?

Enjoy:

:4wario2:Nyarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! *ding*
:4rob: BWEEEOOOWBWEEOOOWBWEOOP *ding*
:4kirby:YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *ding*
:4zss:araurfaurfaurfuaurf... *ding*
:4falco:OOOOOOOOOO-WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH! *ding*

:4falcon:OOOOOoooooooooooooooooorrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh! *ding*
:4wiifitm:NAAAAAAAUUUUUGHGGHHHH! *ding*
:4morton:DUUELGHDUELGHDUEGGLGH! *ding*

:4fox:UUUUUUUUUUUUWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *̤̱̜̪̳͞D̙̥̦͓̙̻̫͡I̧̙̗̬̤̙͎̰͘N͝҉̥͙̫̳̤G̝͇͡͞*̴̡̯̭
Zamus's scream is just a short "Argh!".

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Zamus's scream is just a short "Argh!".
But unlike some of the other short yells, hers echoes very noticeably, and it sounds weird.

Also, since we're getting Lucas back...
:4lucas:UUWWWWWWWAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAaaaGGGGHHHH! *ding*

Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
But unlike some of the other short yells, hers echoes very noticeably, and it sounds weird.

Also, since we're getting Lucas back...
:4lucas:UUWWWWWWWAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAaaaGGGGHHHH! *ding*
:4jigglypuff:JIGGLY PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Male Robin shoulda said "Now that's strategy". SOMEWHERE. That always will bother me. Also how would you know it was uncharacteristic if you never played as fem Robin in FEA?
I watched a playthrough of someone who did.
I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I didn't see any similarities. Maybe I'm just not looking at the right supports.

That said, I have seen some supports, and Female Robin and Nah's supports are the best.
Just gonna say that now.
:4jigglypuff:JIGGLY PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff
When I hear it, I just hear "JIGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... *Ding*

The Uff is really quiet.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom