• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yay, more ballot talk...
You want to know something insane regarding ballot talk? My girlfriend just got done voting for for up to 25 different characters by "borrowing" the Wi-Fi connection of any McDonalds in Chicago and various computers in the college Computer Lab. How the hell she had this much energy to travel around the area by bike is beyond me (Gotta be those Supersonic genes). This goes to show how thirsty fans can be when it comes to DLC ballots like these. :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You want to know something insane regarding ballot talk? My girlfriend just got done voting for for up to 25 different characters by "borrowing" the Wi-Fi connection of any McDonalds in Chicago and various computers in the college Computer Lab. How the hell she had this much energy to travel around the area by bike is beyond me (Gotta be those Supersonic genes). This goes to show how thirsty fans can be when it comes to DLC ballots like these. :troll:
was one of the vote was Paper Mario?

Because 25 is like.....a bit too much maybe?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm just going to limit myself to at most 10.

D

Deleted member

I wonder how Sakurai and Nintendo will react if they discover that people have voted multiple times.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I wonder how Sakurai and Nintendo will react if they discover that people have voted multiple times.
They will give special considerration to those who didn't = my vote matters :)

Nah, I'm joking, they would probably wither don't know much because the way they said it, it was more a recommendation than anything.

Though, I still personally think it doesn't make much sense....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wolf DLC for August, Snake in October and Isaac for December would make this year perfect for DLC characters for me.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm going to change the topic from the ballot.

Anybody else play Resident Evil Revelations 2 yet?
All I can say is that Capcom didn't screw up for once. Just like Revelations 1.

Three things though:

- Raid Mode is brutally hard...and also super addicting.
- The Bad Ending for this game is stupid.
- Moira is probably my favorite Resident Evil character ever.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just hope they don't void those votes.

And I think it's kinda hard to tell how many times a person voted when the site doesn't ask for any personal information (except gender).

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I honestly think Mewtwo and Lucas are among one of the most interesting characters. I mean... their backstories alone make them more interesting than about 50% of the cast.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think voting in the poll for characters already as assists or pokeball pokemon is a waste of time.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Maybe he'll do his usual laugh and cancel the poll altogether. That would be a real **** move on his part if it happens.

was one of the vote was Paper Mario?

Because 25 is like.....a bit too much maybe?
She practically voted for the Top 3 Mario candidates (Daisy, Paper Mario, and Captain Toad) plus many other characters. She said that not a single indie character deserves support since their creators are clearly begging for attention (So no Shantae, Shovel Knight, or Quote vote from her). That's practically all she did for this long day (Since 8 AM mind you).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I honestly think Mewtwo and Lucas are among one of the most interesting characters. I mean... their backstories alone make them more interesting than about 50% of the cast.
More interesting than Ice Climbers? *laughs*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm going to change the topic from the ballot.

Anybody else play Resident Evil Revelations 2 yet?
All I can say is that Capcom didn't screw up for once. Just like Revelations 1.

Three things though:

- Raid Mode is brutally hard...and also super addicting.
- The Bad Ending for this game is stupid.
- Moira is probably my favorite Resident Evil character ever.
If there is one PS4 game that I need to get within my next pay period, it's definitely Revelations 2. I had high hopes for this game since it's a sequel to a spinoff that hadn't disappointed a single Resident Evil fan. Shame that it couldn't be on the Wii U, but Capcom mostly cares about money and graphics these days.

Speaking of PS4, I never had to chance to play my copy of LittleBigPlanet 3 since it's been collecting dust ever since. Perhaps I may try it once I'm done painting the hair of my cowgirl (ushimimi).

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If there is one PS4 game that I need to get within my next pay period, it's definitely Revelations 2. I had high hopes for this game since it's a sequel to a spinoff that hadn't disappointed a single Resident Evil fan. Shame that it couldn't be on the Wii U, but Capcom mostly cares about money and graphics these days.
Speaking of PS4, I never had to chance to play my copy of LittleBigPlanet 3 since it's been collecting dust ever since. Perhaps I may try it once I'm done painting the hair of my cowgirl (ushimimi).
It's not as good as Revelations 1, but it's still a good game. I was surprised by how much I liked it.
Also, since you haven't played it, let me let you in on a important piece of advice:
There's a climatic part at the end of Claire's Chapter 3 where you have to choose between Claire or Moira to do the thing. Even if you end up hating Moira, ABSOLUTELY MAKE MOIRA DO THE THING. You get the ****ty ending otherwise.

I learned the hard way. :cry:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nope, they killed a cross dimensional traveling fatass dictator that lives inside a giant spider Machine with a giant army that wear pig masks.

Oh and they also effectively ended the world just so it could reset prior to Porky coming and taking over the world.
I didn't know Mewtwo was part of Earthbound.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well Mewtwo is based on Giegue I think...

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Anyone who has played Mother 3 won't take any s*** against Lucas, or any of the characters in that story (my favourite character is Duster, however). 99% of Pokemon fans like Mewtwo, and even non-Pokemon players know how much of a badass he is, if only because of the movie and Melee. Boring they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom