• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So it could just be between Nintendo characters then after all this. On one hand I'm upset, my most wanted is ruled out. But of the best choices, most of them are Nintendo characters. K. Rool, inkling, Isaac, Wolf, and maybe another Mario, Zelda, Pokemon or Fire Emblem character. I wouldn't mind in that case.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Shantae is getting a lot of pull lately. Not sure how I feel about that. She's not a bad character, and she'd fit well enough. But I can't help but be skeptical with most third party characters.

That said, if either Shantae, Simon Belmont or Phoenix Wright were picked in some way for DLC, I'd be hyped. It's not likely though so I'm just rambling I guess.
It's understandable. Think about it, with the third parties we got, one could argue they've been with Nintendo since the early ages (and it does help that characters like Pac-Man and Sonic helped build the video game industry). But when characters like Shantae and Shovel Knight come in, which, while having popularity, do they really stand with some of the biggest names in gaming?

D

Deleted member

Any character can stand with the biggest names in gaming lmao.
The problem for lesser-known characters is that.. they are barely recognizable. I don't know how's that going to work out.

Soul.

The problem for lesser-known characters is that.. they are barely recognizable. I don't know how's that going to work out.
Who cares tbh. They would be in Smash and that's all that matters. Knowing the character is as easy as searching their name on Google.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It still bugs me that Shovel Knight is in first place :p

EDIT: Is really silent here lol

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Not enough aura! Thats why its quiet!

D

Deleted member

It still bugs me that Shovel Knight is in first place :p

EDIT: Is really silent here lol
I know. This thread is typically more active on weekdays. And I see the Login function has changed, design-wise.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I don't know.
On one hand, I do think there are better choices then Shovel Knight. But there's also a side of me that really wants him to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom