• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey guys, guess what.
I'm suddenly not getting Mewtwo.
Why?
My ****ing sister just barged into the living room and saying that she's having Mewtwo all to herself because I downloaded Pushmo as my Gold Status reward from Club Nintendo.
WHY WON'T SOMEBODY END MY LIFE
I WANNA DIE
Do you have two copies of Smash Wii U?

Well, you can still buy it later.

:231:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh yea I forgot all about that, he was on the brink of death the whole developement, and now when he finally finshed his project he has to do more work.
To be fair, developing add-on DLC isn't as intensive as making an entire game.

They had 2 years to make the entire game (all characters, stages, trophies, game modes, engine and so on). Now, they just have to make a much smaller bunch of characters, some Mii costumes and few more.

The workload is smaller and as a result, it's likely less stressful for Sakurai. Perhaps, they will take a break when waiting for the voting's results.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Do you have two copies of Smash Wii U?

Well, you can still buy it later.
1) No.
2) My Mom said I'm not allowed putting any more money into Smash, so I'm basically being robbed since my Sister and Me promised we would get Mewtwo for me on Smash 3DS and for her on Smash U for 5 months now but now it's not gonna happen because ****ING PUSHMO OF ALL THINGS

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
1) No.
2) My Mom said I'm not allowed putting any more money into Smash, so I'm basically being robbed since my Sister and Me promised we would get Mewtwo for me on Smash 3DS and for her on Smash U for 5 months now but now it's not gonna happen because ****ING PUSHMO OF ALL THINGS
So that means she doesn't want it either? :ohwell: That's quite a terrible luck.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh yea I forgot all about that, he was on the brink of death the whole developement, and now when he finally finshed his project he has to do more work.
DLC work is bound to be less stressful due to the workload being on a much smaller scale. Besides, Sakurai isn't going at it alone. He's going to have a dev team to help him out. Which is something people tend to forget once in a while, it's understandable, since Sakurai is the front runner of Smash. However I'm sure there's certain aspects of any given character that'll be handled by different people.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
ballot
/ˈbalət/
noun

noun: ballot; plural noun: ballots
a lottery held to decide the allocation of tickets, shares, or other things among a number of applicants.

Anyone has a chance.

Strofirko

Smash Master
ballot
/ˈbalət/
noun

noun: ballot; plural noun: ballots
a lottery held to decide the allocation of tickets, shares, or other things among a number of applicants.

Anyone has a chance.
This keeps getting better and better.
:yeahboi:

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, guess what.
I'm suddenly not getting Mewtwo.
Why?
My ****ing sister just barged into the living room and saying that she's having Mewtwo all to herself because I downloaded Pushmo as my Gold Status reward from Club Nintendo.
WHY WON'T SOMEBODY END MY LIFE
I WANNA DIE
That sucks. You could always get Mewtwo with your own money... right?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
1) No.
So you can't get Lucas either?
:239:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So that means she doesn't want it either? :ohwell: That's quite a terrible luck.

>Mewtwo revealed
>Me and Sister promise to Mewtwo on our own versions
>Sister never plays Smash 3DS
>Few months later...
>Club Nintendo ending
>I know Sister's Club Nintendo is Gold, I get free game
>Sister comes in seeing me play Pushmo, Throws a hissyfit
>Few days later, No more Mewtwo for me because apparently her CN is NOT Gold (EVEN THOUGH I CHECKED) and she's pissed.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
1) No.
Hmmm. Your mom's kind of strict, eh? Hang in there, bud. It'll all turn out okay! :4mewtwo:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, I need to praise this music: hiodeout helm from dk64

This music is just very powerfull. It makes you go through to tell you you're the only one who can beat tyhe game.

But the crescendo at the end is just piercing....

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>Mewtwo revealed
>Few months later...
>Club Nintendo ending
>Few days later, No more Mewtwo for me because apparently her CN is NOT Gold (EVEN THOUGH I CHECKED) and she's pissed.
Your sister is unprepared for college. With her behavior, she won't last an hour.

Soul.

>Mewtwo revealed
>Few months later...
>Club Nintendo ending
Get an eShop card, lol.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Lmao I just picked up Dragon Quest VIII for 20$
For a mobile game it runs really well
It's amazing how the controls work

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So Baseball season starts tomorrow when the St Louis Cardinals face off against the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field on the north side of Chicago. That sure is nice, but that's the only game that day. The Twins don't play their first game until Monday against the Detroit Tigers, and that's a road game.

At least I got tickets to the Twins home opener on the 13th.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I don't know if I should keep voting for Roy or if I should start voting for Banjo.... Like idk he is third party so idk how well his chances are but do you think if we get Banjo or and other third party like Rayman enough votes we can get Banjo in? Sakurai did say that it takes time to get a third party character in.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't know if I should keep voting for Roy or if I should start voting for Banjo.... Like idk he is third party so idk how well his chances are but do you think if we get Banjo or and other third party like Rayman enough votes we can get Banjo in? Sakurai did say that it takes time to get a third party character in.
I don't think either have great chances, but you should vote for Roy.

Strofirko

Smash Master
These "propagandas" are giving me headaches,and to think this still the fourth day from the next 6 months.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Getting Shrek and Goku costumes for Mii fighters would be pretty cool, actually. Would give me a reason to actually play them. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Banjo isn't 3rd party, and despite that tweet it's pretty much impossible to get him in.

He's owned by Microsoft, a console manufacturer, Nimtendo's competition. That'd be like Link getting in PSABR.

You should either keep your vote for Roy or Rayman.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
These "propagandas" are giving me headaches,and to think this still the fourth day from the next 6 months.
At least rival factions aren't finding people who voted for veterans to return.
*returns to bunker*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Something to note is that this voting's results may also be used for future Smash games, so if you're voting for Assist Trophies or bosses, they might actually consider those votes for the next game instead.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
if I had to bet on characters
I'd bet on Wolf and Issac appearing next
Don't care for either of them though

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
#GOROLIVES
S H O K A N B O Y S

I really want to see what moves Jax's variations will have. I wouldn't be too surprised if he got a Keep-a-way version of himself. I kind of remember him having a rocket launcher in one of the leaked pictures.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If (keyword "If") wer're getting more DLC characters beyond :4mewtwo: & :4lucas: outside of the ballot, I have a feeling we might see a new character reveal at E3 this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom