• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Japan is going to think the West is so dumb when they count our votes.

In other news, I just baked a cake. I am Peach.
"In other news, a mysterious kidnapping occurred late last night. An individual who goes by the name "Peach" has disappeared from their household by an unknown figure. Reports say it was a very large figure, with protruding horns, wearing a turtle shell. It was last seen escaping the scene in a bizarrely shaped clown vehicle.

We have not uncovered a motive. The only lead we have uncovered was that "Peach" made a very nice cake before the incident.

We will report updates on the situation when people take us seriously."

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

I wonder how many individual characters will be in the ballot in the end. I imagine many facepalms will occur in the Developer household.
Sakurai knows about requests such as those for Goku and Spongebob. He pretty much laughed at them.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
It would be pretty cool of you if you shared said cake!
I'll share a photo of said cake!

"In other news, a mysterious kidnapping occurred late last night. An individual who goes by the name "Peach" has disappeared from their household by an unknown figure. Reports say it was a very large figure, with protruding horns, wearing a turtle shell. It was last seen escaping the scene in a bizarrely shaped clown vehicle.

We have not uncovered a motive. The only lead we have uncovered was that "Peach" made a very nice cake before the incident.

We will report updates on the situation when people take us seriously."
This is amazing... brb nailing boards on all my doors.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Now I know where the stereotype of twelve-year-old Call of Duty players screaming graphic and likely very illegal threats at their TV screen comes from.

It helps ease the pain. A bit.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Now I really wishing that smash ballot is the actual april fools prank of nintendo.
:yeahboi:
Well its been 3 days so Id say the chances of it being an april fools prank is pretty low since its not april fools no more.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Sometime in October someone will ask Nintendo about the Ballot. And they will just say: Pfft the ballot? You guys believed that? It wasss alllll aaa joooooooookeeeeeee

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Calling it now - no Third Party characters will be DLC. Nintendo won't be bothered figuring out how to split the money.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Calling it now - no Third Party characters will be DLC. Nintendo won't be bothered figuring out how to split the money.
I don't mind this. More Third-Party characters would start to saturate the roster of its Nintendo-icity. It's almost as bad as all the Goku requests.

I say more power to the Nintendo characters, as it should be. IMO.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I voted for Phoenix Wright to be in. What ? His games were mainly on GBA, DS and 3DS. In fact, they were all mainly on Nintendo consoles. Why not him ?
'Kay, I'll shut up and go back doing my storyboards.
tumblr_mkhydlbnJk1rk6smno1_400.gif

Slowly, but surely.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Here is these cool pics were:
Dinossaurs are making canibalism:

Contributing to the extinction of a race of plants:

And making an abortion:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So far I've voted for King K. Rool and Isaac. My friends voted for Ridley, Inkling and Metal Mario.

My friends are strange

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Why are people even voting for Ridley? He's a boss and Sakurai already said that he knows he's requested and that he doesn't want him to be a character...

Do your research people.

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Snake was the first character I voted. But actually after playing as him again I thought his moveset was too bad, and I kinda want it changed.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I dont like Snake in Smash. Give me Simon or Bomberman instead. Even then, Im voting strictly Nintendo characters (except Geno, but he's wierd enough of a case for me to make an exception)

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Why are people even voting for Ridley? He's a boss and Sakurai already said that he knows he's requested and that he doesn't want him to be a character...

Do your research people.
Because people just don't know when to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom