• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Didn't Kamiya do that with Bayonetta?
Oh... Well, that's Kamiya for you. If anything, if people asked for someone from The Wonderful 101 or even Vanquish, he probably wouldn't have done that since he knows Bayonetta isn't exactly "family-friendly" and that if she was in SSB, her traits wouldn't be there to define her as the wacky, outrageous, innuendo-radiating, Umbra Witch she is.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Guys I am sorry I have not been here more often... Be back later.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Which reminds me, she's actually doing pretty well in the polls in comparison to other non-indie third parties that aren't Snake if TheNerdyOne's results are anything to go by.
Still, it could very much be up in the air; as even with Smashboards and Reddit, it's still not the entire Smash population.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Still, it could very much be up in the air; as even with Smashboards and Reddit, it's still not the entire Smash population.
You would have no idea how thirsty Nintendo fans are when it comes to wanting more females and new IP's repped in Smash, hence why many have been gravitating towards her. Since she falls in both categories like Shantae, I'd imagine her easily catching up with third parties like Snake and Shovel Knight. :yeahboi:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I did lots of sleeping and noticed that all of today vanished.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Pikabro is now at level 50. He beats me more than I beat him now...except when I use Ness. However, I only used Ness against him once when he got above level 40, and that's when he was at level 50. Ness was the only one I could two stock him with at that level. Otherwise Pikabro knows how to dodge most of my attacks.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, I'll be honest, I'm a bit iffy with Bayonetta.
I mean, is it even possible to keep her to keep her original context and still be E10+? Even Snake had to be toned for for a Teen rating.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I mean, is it even possible to keep her to keep her original context and still be E10+? Even Snake had to be toned for for a Teen rating.
:snake: couldn't live without his cigars and decided to reject Mr. Sakurai's invitation for Smash 4.

Soul.

lol.
Wonder how will the 3DS version's CSS look after a ****load of characters are added.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I broke a DexNav chain of 250 for being too slow, IM REALLY ANGRY NOW ヽ༼ຈل͜ರೃ༽ノ

D

Deleted member

lol.
Wonder how will the 3DS version's CSS look after a ****load of characters are added.
Every single character icon will be tiny. So tiny, that you can't even see them.

Too much tiny/10

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You take away her hair attacks and make then no longer her hair/ clothing and she is no longer Bayo

aka

She gets butt naked when she attacks. Making her keep her clothing on when she attacks takes her charm away

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG I'm watching something called "Bad Fanfiction theatre" where this guy reads and illustrates bad fan fiction

Some of them kind of get disturbing.

Such as Elsa hooking up with Jack frost after he called her a "Stupid B---" and egged/ tp'd her house and wrote "Sl--" on her windows

What girl would want to hook up a with a guy that cruel to her just because he's "popular"? That's disturbing.

But not as disturbing as stuff that happens in others

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I'm watching the Bubsy pilot episode , I never been so annoyed in my life. "what can possibly go wrong" is really overused in the episode. I think I reach a level boredom that I'm watching **** like this, I'm going to bed after this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
OMG I'm watching something called "Bad Fanfiction theatre" where this guy reads and illustrates bad fan fiction

Such as Elsa hooking up with Jack frost after he called her a "Stupid B---" and egged/ tp'd her house and wrote "Sl--" on her windows

What girl would want to hook up a with a guy that cruel to her just because he's "popular"? That's disturbing.

The best one has to be Aeris' Ghost. I don't even care if it's a troll fic, it's still hilarious.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

0/10 Elsa didn't piss in Jack's mouth

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You take away her hair attacks and make then no longer her hair/ clothing and she is no longer Bayo

aka

She gets butt naked when she attacks. Making her keep her clothing on when she attacks takes her charm away
And mind you, this is also the same game where they had to take Tharja's trophy for being "too sexy".

Soul.

K. Rool is the most voted character by the Japanese?
Combo food time... bah.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm watching the Bubsy pilot episode , I never been so annoyed in my life. "what can possibly go wrong" is really overused in the episode. I think I reach a level boredom that I'm watching **** like this, I'm going to bed after this.
Why, why did you have to bring up that abominable cat's name in this thread? His games were so awful and Bubsy 3D..... Jesus Christ! :urg:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Battletoads pilot is a lot better than Bubsy pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom