• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That crossover though, I remember when Forneverworld was fanboy raging over the fact that Spiderman was "too jokey" and the Titans were essentially nerfed for the Marvel superheroes to win. I love the guy and all, but he had to realize that the heroes always win and misters like the Titans were bound to lose.

Also, the playa recently had himself a beautiful fiancé after being rejected by his last girlfriend nearly a month ago. I would love to congratulate him on his recent success and she looked pretty nerdy too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Niguel Serious.jpg

I don't even know that guy and I already dislike him.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Seeing how alive is the Character section because the DLC stuff reminds me why I don't want to be a mod :4zelda:
It used to a LOT worse than it is now. Between rival fanbases, fanboys/girls, the ESRB leaks, people posting in threads for a character they don't support, and anything Ridley related, 2012-2014 was a massive headache.

At the moment it's just keeping people from spamming political ads, which is good because most of the Staff is satisfied with the roster and just want to mod their mains/are from the older Smash 4 threads and are sick of speculation.

That said, speculation talk is what keeps both the game and the boards alive. After Brawl came out, the boards rapidly died until E3 2012 when the Smash 4 board opened. Though we'd all be better off if Ridley stays in the social groups.

Being a mod means dealing with necessary evils.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh, they're making a group?
Well, we got to talk about our love for the Orange Princess somewhere. I think it's quite the hilarious idea since there can be plenty of deeps here and there.

View attachment 45824

I don't even know that guy and I already dislike him.
Who's a happy boy! Who's a happy boy! Who's a happy boy! Who's a happy boy! Who's a happy boy! Who's a happy boy! Who's a happy boy! :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just hope that amiibo card thing seen on that Animal Crossing game will have a Smash series version.

That's the only way I'd collect a lot more of the Smash series, especially how horribly the supply/demand has been handled since the launch of amiibo.

D

Deleted member

I forgot this.

The final logo of Specboards. Very GT-like, indeed.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It used to a LOT worse than it is now. Between rival fanbases, fanboys/girls, the ESRB leaks, people posting in threads for a character they don't support, and anything Ridley related, 2012-2014 was a massive headache.

At the moment it's just keeping people from spamming political ads, which is good because most of the Staff is satisfied with the roster and just want to mod their mains/are from the older Smash 4 threads and are sick of speculation.

That said, speculation talk is what keeps both the game and the boards alive. After Brawl came out, the boards rapidly died until E3 2012 when the Smash 4 board opened. Though we'd all be better off if Ridley stays in the social groups.

This is why I should never be a mod ever.

Cause I'm the type of person that if I see something that jsut doesn;t make much sense.....my brain returns a does not compute, it gets heated and it eventually explodes.

Look, have trouble to deal with Paper Mario detractors, I don;t imagine me ever being a mod here....I even respect the one that are, lol :)

Soul.

Well, we got to talk about our love for the Orange Princess somewhere. I think it's quite the hilarious idea since there can be plenty of deeps here and there.
I know. Skype groups would be better if you could use GIFs or something. lol....maybe Skype chats in general.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Can anyone help me find a place for this where a lot of people will see it?

you should insert the link of the ballot in your sig, like for me, I put the link of the support threads in mine (I did put the ballot link ont he thread, but it;s so obvious that it won';t matter much).
Just a suggestion :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I guess that counts, but I meant outside the boards.
I don't have accounts in many places, and for good reason.
Try Tumblr, it's a pretty popular site where many topics can trend (Part of where more Daisy support is happening). Just hope that not a single Social Justice Warrior shows up if that's the case.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Okay, that is just cool. Gluten uses the 3DS instead of the GCN or Classic Pro Controller. Where's our Wii Remote warrior?!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay, that is just cool. Gluten uses the 3DS instead of the GCN or Classic Pro Controller. Where's our Wii Remote warrior?!
And they say the 3DS version is pointless. Hilarious.

Try Tumblr, it's a pretty popular site where many topics can trend (Part of where more Daisy support is happening). Just hope that not a single Social Justice Warrior shows up if that's the case.
"Why are you posting about a game made by a male? Don't be sexist."

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This is why I should never be a mod ever.

Cause I'm the type of person that if I see something that jsut doesn;t make much sense.....my brain returns a does not compute, it gets heated and it eventually explodes.

Look, have trouble to deal with Paper Mario detractors, I don;t imagine me ever being a mod here....I even respect the one that are, lol :)
You got to be more stubborn than the stubborn people without completely losing control of your emotions.

And then using the Staff boards as a vent for your frustration and begging Admins for the Stupidity Infraction to be a thing.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
question. Why does it seem like everyone and their mother has ****ty gamestops while I'm here enjoying laughs with the people in my gamestop?
I don't know maybe the people at your gamestop love their jobs, mines it just sad too many come and go. I haven't seen one employee that kept their job at gamestop.
Nobody like the Wii enough to give it a chance.

D

Deleted member

Every single time we mention that purple dragon, all we're going to get is flame wars, flame wars, flame wars, and all that. It gets tiring.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Yeah, I saw a lot of that stuff when I was a lurker (including some incidents). Luckily the DLC stuff appears to be more calm because is flexible compared to just speculate. My fear is to see anti-support threads appearing again or users raiding another support thread, but that looks far from happening at the moment I think.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You got to be more stubborn than the stubborn people without completely losing control of your emotions.

And then using the Staff boards as a vent for your frustration and begging Admins for the Stupidity Infraction to be a thing.
If I was a mod I would ban anyone that act like a stupid asshole.

Be glad Im not one. I get irritated easy lol
mines it just sad too many come and go. I haven't seen one employee that kept their job at gamestop.
Oh god that's bad..

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

no, but seriosuly, it's just that my brain is like addicted....I should even say dependant on logics.

If I see stuff that makes sense, I love it :) (most of the time, this thread, me talking in the support thread or I should say most of the site for me).

If I see stuff that doesn't make sense.....well, I just get confused, ask way too much questuion, become very rigid and eventualy it can starts to rage (if I tried to argue long in the ridley thread or dealing with Paper Mario infamous counterarguments....it could go there).

This is why I will say, I'm scary to try to bring support from outside this site, but ont he other hand, I REALLY want to....I feel for me that Paper Mario supports was never vocal enough....the question is how to do it if I need someone else....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I almost smack a banana on my 3DS because the Shiny Eevee doesn't appear :lick:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And then they said "wahh input lag".
People can and still compete with Classic Pro Controllers. If I compete, I might switch to that since Jumping with shoulder buttons on the GCN controller would be a bit annoying since you have to depress them more than just tapping the trigger and the lack of a "Z2" might make cause something... I'll end up with an even more messed up controller scheme, won't I?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Haven't had this much fun on Skype for years, my fellow brethren were as looney as expected. We even joked about Brash the Bear and Balloo being newcomers in Smash.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
....mind elaborating more?

Cause I want to know if I could get support there. See, is that suiter tend to have rationall stuff like smashboards? What do you mean by social justice? Is it easy to do so?

I'm just scary....

D

Deleted member

People can and still compete with Classic Pro Controllers. If I compete, I might switch to that since Jumping with shoulder buttons on the GCN controller would be a bit annoying since you have to depress them more than just tapping the trigger and the lack of a "Z2" might make cause something... I'll end up with an even more messed up controller scheme, won't I?
I dunno. I'd just go for the Pro Controller. The GameCube controller is overrated but I get why so many people like it.. and not to mention, it kinda feels clunky when playing. To me, anyway.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
....mind elaborating more?

Cause I want to know if I could get support there. See, is that suiter tend to have rationall stuff like smashboards? What do you mean by social justice? Is it easy to do so?

I'm just scary....
Let's just say that a lot of people had been want Daisy and mention devoting for her in the Ballot (Which had been trending for the entire day according to one of our supporters). Some even created their own Vote for Daisy pin (my avatar) in order to convince people to do so. I'm sure that you could do the same if you have great editing skills or are a great motivator.

Social Justice Warriors are the guys who be complaining about things that are sexist or speaking any political propaganda when it comes to fictional media. Those guys are part of the main reasons on why Tumblr gets a bad reputation, which is why you need to look out for them.

Last edited:

Soul.

3DS is certainly a usable controller. lol johns aren't going to get you anywhere.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Let's just say that a lot of people had been want Daisy and mention devoting for her in the Ballot (Which had been trending for the entire day according to one of our supporters). Some even created their own Vote for Daisy pin (my avatar) in order to convince people to do so. I'm sure that you could do the same if you have great editing skills or are a great motivator.

Social Justice Warriors are the guys who be complaining about things that are sexist or speaking any political propaganda when it comes to fictional media. Those guys are part of the main reasons on why Tumblr gets a bad reputation, which is why you need to look out for them.
I have gimp skills which made me made LOTS of things so not a prioblem, motivation depends more on the interest of people (basically, if people love the idea, so I am to maintain it).

But for the justice stuff.....i'm honestly asking how it can get into that stuff.

Cause Daysi could get unecessary flacs, but how Paper Mario can?

it honestly seems like an accomplishment to do it so....

basically, if I do more catchy materials like my sigs, I should be good to go right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom