• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Or infractions to fans that are a liiiiitle too into wanting their character in the game to the point they get SUPER defensive.
I mean, I would get defensive too if my char had a legitimate chance.
but there'll always be extremes on either side of the spectrum
Peeps just need to cheel
This is a time where I know that I can rest easy since I no longer moderate the Smash 4 section. I can just imagine the taste of those salt-filled reports served with a gallon of tears.

No worries. You're already good in my book Azure. But that's enough to make me visit hell.
Brb gonna convince Xiivi that the smash 4 section is short handed :4dk:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I still don't see why people hate Daisy, I ****ing love the girl

She is ****ing beautiful and cute
Either because of crazy fans like "that guy" obsessing with her on forums or because she's filler material like Waluigi. The more common complaints I hear is that she's annoying and won't shut up. I mean, what's wrong with a Mario character that enjoys life and loves to shout? :happysheep:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ok...? I stiiiiiiil don't see it, Her voice is that of a tomboy, which is what she is

Also detractors? I would be pissed to be called that. Why not just say " people that disagree"
I was joking lmao
Also because I guess detractor is shorter to type :080:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I'm gonna say it again: It's easy to tweet that you want your character in, but getting Nintendo to include the character is another. I've gotta admit tho, at least they're not impossible unlike Banjo.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I voted for Midna and Wolf Link for the ballot. I would have voted for Ghirahim but I already saw that they had a few votes so I wagered if Nintendo doesn't outright dismiss them then they have a better shot.

Considering we got MII costume DLC (blech, but it counts), Mewtwo and Lucas revealed in the time I was gone, I'm casting this vote and shutting off the internet for a year.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Either because of crazy fans like "that guy" obsessing with her on forums or because she's filler material like Waluigi. The more common complaints I hear is that she's annoying and won't shut up. I mean, what's wrong with a Mario character that enjoys life and loves to shout? :happysheep:
Exactly. Id rather have her then "always soft spoken" Peach

Luigi has it good being paired up with a girl as cool as Daisy:4villagerf:

I was joking lmao
I know, but its funny how that is a popular complaint. I don't even think they think about her being a tomboy lol

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Please vote me in for Smash Bros guys. I think I'd make a worthy addition. Just imagine my moveset potential!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I starting to feel that the campaigns to ask people to vote for certain characters will backfire hard...

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
We need character alt DLC
It would save slots
I'd be okay with Impa as a Sheik alt
Please vote me in for Smash Bros guys. I think I'd make a worthy addition. Just imagine my moveset potential!
Hokori infracts his way to the top

D

Deleted member

Nah. Guys, please vote for my Aspyr character. Let's make it so everyone has a shock reaction and questions the character's inclusion. *laughs*

Soul.

Scarf Pikachu palettes pls. Imagine the class it would get. Scarf with goggles.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hokori infracts his way to the top
I think I'd be perfect in Doubles+ to be honest. My allies report while I take my time to go over the report and then BOOM!

Instant OHKO on opposing team.

I can also pluck Bob-ombs 100% of the time.

Nah. Guys, please vote for my Aspyr character. Let's make it so everyone has a shock reaction and questions the character's inclusion. *laughs*
inb4 the onslaught of the "WHO THE **** IS THAT?! WE WANT SHREKOKU!" comments :troll:

D

Deleted member

I think I'd be perfect in Doubles+ to be honest. My allies report while I take my time to go over the report and then BOOM!

Instant OHKO on opposing team.

I can also pluck Bob-ombs 100% of the time.

inb4 the onslaught of the "WHO THE **** IS THAT?! WE WANT SHREKOKU!" comments :troll:
And the inevitable "DARK MATTER RIPOFF" comments.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Would anyone play this? It's called Necropolis and it uses looks like it uses "low polygons" to make a cool-looking game.

Edit: It's by Harebrained Schemes, the devs who did Shadowrun or I think remade it.

It reminds me of El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, that one beautiful game that wasn't really on the radar from what I remember. I couldn't find a decent gif of it.
I love everything about the artstyle of both of those games.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And the inevitable "DARK MATTER RIPOFF" comments.
But you are much more relevant and unique than Dark Matter, so that automatically makes you a shoo-in. As a matter of a fact, you are a bigger shoo-in than the likes of this guy.

:troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Except it is.

#Spider-ManMasterRace
That crossover though, I remember when Forneverworld was fanboy raging over the fact that Spiderman was "too jokey" and the Titans were essentially nerfed for the Marvel superheroes to win. I love the guy and all, but he had to realize that the heroes always win and misters like the Titans were bound to lose.

Also, the playa recently had himself a beautiful fiancé after being rejected by his last girlfriend nearly a month ago. I would love to congratulate him on his recent success and she looked pretty nerdy too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom